Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump tweets new year message to supporters & haters

Quote:They've been taught hate and division on a daily basis for 8 years. Kindness is a foreign concept to them.

It's an interesting dichotomy. Because all I have seen from the right for 8 years is dissent and obstruction. Now this action is viewed as kindness. Quite odd.
Only a chump boos the home team!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Well, yeah, the reaction of the left has been thoroughly enjoyable to watch. The factory of sadness is creating a fine quality product these days, and I'm really having a good time with the circumstances. Why? Because tweaking brittle people who've told you for years that they are your moral and intellectual superiors who cant handle the truth of how completely and total wrong they were is cathartic.

This somewhere where you take it? A person cannot call out Trump for making an antagonistic statement without it being a trip of moral and intellectual superiority? Your response is so severe I'd say you were.. what's the word? Butthurt.

How about it not being anything more in depth than a reaction to a Richard statement?

This guy is a [BLEEP] muppet who is setting the stage to enact policy which will only benefit the upper crust and things that align with his investments. You don't wanna see it, keep your head buried.

It doesn't help matters that he is an unlikable jerk.

Quote:This somewhere where you take it? A person cannot call out Trump for making an antagonistic statement without it being a trip of moral and intellectual superiority? Your response is so severe I'd say you were.. what's the word? Butthurt.

How about it not being anything more in depth than a reaction to a Richard statement?

This guy is a [BAD WORD REMOVED] muppet who is setting the stage to enact policy which will only benefit the upper crust and things that align with his investments. You don't wanna see it, keep your head buried.

It doesn't help matters that he is an unlikable jerk.

Nope, just sitting back chuckling at the gloriousness of watching the Party of the Superiors lose to a clod and then lose their [BLEEP] over it for weeks on end.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Nope, just sitting back chuckling at the gloriousness of watching the Party of the Superiors lose to a clod and then lose their [BAD WORD REMOVED] over it for weeks on end.

So you get your jollies gloating that a slimy, self-serving moron beat a criminal and find it laughable that the genuine concerns many have about this reckless donkey are being discussed regularly because those who supported a different candidate don't like him? What about the fact the things he will do will impact you in a negative way? Will that be funny too? How long will you sit back and chuckle before you realize this guy is dangerous to our country in too many ways to name?

I don't see why the lefties/liberals are so upset... I mean, what is so wrong with his message?

Quote: 

"Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!"

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I don't see why the lefties/liberals are so upset... I mean, what is so wrong with his message?
How about just saying "Happy New Year America."?

Doesn't seem that difficult.

Quote:How about just saying "Happy New Year America."?

So he was being specific and inclusive.  I thought that liberals were all about "inclusive".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:How about just saying "Happy New Year America."?

Or people could stop being offended and getting worked up over dumb [BLEEP] like this.

Quote:Or people could stop being offended and getting worked up over dumb [BAD WORD REMOVED] like this.
Who said I was offended?

I personally don't care what he tweets but the man does tweet an awful lot for someone who is about to have the most important job in America.

Quote:Who said I was offended?

I personally don't care what he tweets but the man does tweet an awful lot for someone who is about to have the most important job in America.

Who mentioned you being offended?  I said people.

I don't disagree that he needs to back off of Twitter I just don't particularly care either way.

Quote:So you get your jollies gloating that a slimy, self-serving moron beat a criminal and find it laughable that the genuine concerns many have about this reckless donkey are being discussed regularly because those who supported a different candidate don't like him? What about the fact the things he will do will impact you in a negative way? Will that be funny too? How long will you sit back and chuckle before you realize this guy is dangerous to our country in too many ways to name?
Ohnoes.gif

Perhaps you forget that I'm rich, white and male. My privilege will more than cover any negative impact of Trumpy.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Ohnoes.gif

Perhaps you forget that I'm rich, white and male. My privilege will more than cover any negative impact of Trumpy.

I think you'll realize how dangerous and unqualified he is long before you'll admit it.

You Trumpettes are crazy. Hope you deal with the anger in 2017!

Quote:You Trumpettes are crazy. Hope you deal with the anger in 2017!

Hope you enjoy a high return off our stock market.

Quote:I think you'll realize how dangerous and unqualified he is long before you'll admit it.

Stillbetterthanhillary.jpg

#feltthejohnson

Quote:Hope you enjoy a high return off our stock market.

The one that had been climbing for the last 2 years? Thanks Obama!

Quote:Hope you enjoy a high return off our stock market.

The Aussie market has been good to me. Not sure how stock markets going up helps the angry white man with limited/no exposure to it?

Quote:The Aussie market has been good to me. Not sure how stock markets going up helps the angry white man with limited/no exposure to it?

Who exactly is angry? You libs like to paint anybody who thinks Barry did a terrible job as angry.

Quote:Who exactly is angry? You libs like to paint anybody who thinks Barry did a terrible job as angry.

Well thats because no one really believes he did a bad job, they're mad because he's only half white!

Quote:Who exactly is angry? You libs like to paint anybody who thinks Barry did a terrible job as angry.

Because you come across as hating him his wife and any other "lib". Trumpettes seem to be hateful characters rather than believing in some new better way of doing things.