Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Favorite/least favorite player currently on the team?

Favorite for me is close between Poz and Cyp.

Least favorite?  I would say Blackmon...a dude that's probably so wasted/drunk that he can't even remember what NFL team he signed a contract with.  However, he's not really a Jag anymore, so I say Prosinski.

"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'll list names for offense, defense and special teams...

Favorites: RT Austin Pazstor (offense)

CB Will Blackmon (defense)

K Josh Scobee (special teams)

Least Favorites: RB Denard Robinson (offense) <--I hope he changes my mind about him

DT Roy Miller (defense)

KR Jordan Todman (special teams)

'02

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2014, 04:01 AM by hailtoyourvictor.)

Quote:I'll list names for offense, defense and special teams...

Favorites: RT Austin Pazstor (offense)

CB Will Blackmon (defense)

K Josh Scobee (special teams)

Least Favorites: RB Denard Robinson (offense) <--I hope he changes my mind about him

DT Roy Miller (defense)

KR Jordan Todman (special teams)

:verymad:

Dude was a 5th round draft pick asked to change positions from QB to RB. How can you hate him for not being productive, when it's more likely than not 5th round picks aren't going to produce? Off the field, he is one of the nicest and most respectable guys you'll ever meet.

So what's there really to hate about him?

Quote::verymad:

Dude was a 5th round draft pick asked to change positions from QB to RB. How can you hate him for not being productive, when it's more likely than not 5th round picks aren't going to produce? Off the field, he is one of the nicest and most respectable guys you'll ever meet.

So what's there really to hate about him?

Least Favorite does not equal hate.

Quote:Least Favorite does not equal hate.

Agree.

Yet I do hate the word hate.  Or at least, how recklessly it's thrown around in a bipolar manner.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2014, 09:24 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Least Favorite -- it would be Alualu but I can't hate him just because Gene drafted him 1 round earlier then he should have gone.

Favorite - Marqise Lee

Both of Lee's parents, Elton Lee and Anfernee Williams, are deaf; he communicates with them via sign language.<sup>[1]</sup> Lee had a difficult childhood. His father was not regularly involved in his life. Lee spent the first twelve years of his life moving repeatedly between his mother and grandparents, both in low-income homes. The frequent moves forced him to repeat a grade early in elementary school. While Lee finished sixth grade, his grandfather died and his grandmother moved to the housing projects in Baldwin Village, Los Angeles; Lee and his younger sister chose not to move with her and instead became wards of the state. His two older brothers were involved in gangs: one, Terreal Reid, was murdered in a gang-related killing and the other, Donte Reid, was imprisoned in Arizona on a count of attempted murder. Lee previously tried to join the same gang, but his brothers prevented it. His sister still lives in the Los Angeles area.<sup>[</sup>

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2014, 09:36 AM by Maga7ine.)

Defense Fav is poz, cyp, Tsmith, wait wait the whole entire coaching department that actually puts in the work to find ways for them to make plays..

Offense Fav is Ace big heart and shows potential. However, the most professional person on the team [player wise] is Henne given sunday.. I know I know he is not pmanning but he does what is ask of him and no matter if it's gabbert starting over him, too the market screaming for tebow, or the nfl network pleading for the jags to take a qb, then we draft a qb (thank u god).. he has remained humble and consistent. . Now he looks like a great bridge qb fir bortles in which WE THOUGHT that Garrard would be for gabbert.. and we all know. How that ended up..Also one for consistent Josh S.

Ps my ultimate fav is our fans because we stood by our team when know one else would. . Go jags

Hurricane, where did you get that paragraph about Marqise Lee?

"Tried to join the same gang" looks bad. David Caldwell apparently believes he turned his life around.

Cool fact that he is fluent in sign language, even if the reason sucks.

My favorite, as of now, is Cyp. I'm not counting rookies cuz they haven't played and I haven't "gotten to know them" as players yet.

My least favorite is B14ckmon, unless he doesn't count, in which case it'd be Mr. Liability, Pros.

Fav: Shorts

Least Fav: Prosinski

Favorites Least Favorite

Posluszny. M Lewis

Cyprien. Henne

Marks. Prosinski

Gerhart. AluAlu

Quote:Favorite: Scobee

Least Favorite: Blackmon

You are clearly a right-minded individual.

Quote:Favorite: Red Bryant and Shorts

Least: Blackmon

Well...technically Blackmons not on the team... Wink
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Well...technically Blackmons not on the team... Wink

Technically Will is. Wink

Quote:Well...technically Blackmons not on the team... Wink
he got cut?

Fred Taylor all time favorite and currently there is intrigue on a few of the rookies.

Favorite: Shorts right now.  Hopefully it'll be one of the rookies come October.

Least Favorite: Ziggy Hood.  Hopefully Gus will make him into what he was supposed to be, and that'll change.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

This is kind of a dumb thread, but I'll play.

Most favorite - anyone that can make a play when it counts.

Least favorite - anyone not on the final 53 man roster.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:This is kind of a dumb thread, but I'll play.

Most favorite - anyone that can make a play when it counts.

Least favorite - anyone not on the final 53 man roster.
as dumb as the thread may be, your response was worse.

Quote:Well...technically Blackmon's not on the team..

We own his rights so if he is ever reinstated, he can only be a Jaguar unless we cut him immediately after reinstatement. A suspended player can't be cut.