Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Which jersey are you buying?

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2014, 08:49 AM by Bon Jagley.)

I got a black MJD jersey at Academy Sports for $10 this past weekend.

;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

How is the quality on those Nike "GAME" Jerseys? I know the numbers are screen printed but is the name screen printed as well? Are the decent? Also, would I be wrong for buying a Gabbert ELITE jersey for $75 even though he's not on the team anymore?

New Jaguars Fan 2014

I've always liked just having a tshirt with the logo rather than a jersey. I just seem to get more mileage out of those.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Got mine

[Image: 2lxgxe0.jpg]

[Image: 33yq44j.gif]

Keep in touch on Facebook: WE ARE JAGUARS

Quote:I got a black MJD jersey at Academy Sports for $10 this past weekend.

You overpaid... :whistling:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:You overpaid... :whistling:

Nah

;

;

Quote:How is the quality on those Nike "GAME" Jerseys? I know the numbers are screen printed but is the name screen printed as well? Are the decent? Also, would I be wrong for buying a Gabbert ELITE jersey for $75 even though he's not on the team anymore?

On the authentic the nameplates can be stripped. I'd say you could turn that Gabbert into a Lee for about $125 total.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Quote:On the authentic the nameplates can be stripped. I'd say you could turn that Gabbert into a Lee for about $125 total.

A roll of duct tape and a sharpie will cost you less than $10! :thumbsup:

Quote:On the authentic the nameplates can be stripped. I'd say you could turn that Gabbert into a Lee for about $125 total.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5554684_remove-v...ersey.html

You can apparently do it on the screen print vinyl lettering as well... just take to get recustomized with new lettering.

Quote:A roll of duct tape and a sharpie will cost you less than $10! :thumbsup:

Yeah but that looks like trash. I'd say buy the Gabbert for 75 pay 25 for a new nameplate and have a brand new $300 jersey at a 66% discount.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Quote:Yeah but that looks like trash. I'd say buy the Gabbert for 75 pay 25 for a new nameplate and have a brand new $300 jersey at a 66% discount.

Very true! :yes:

I'm getting a Terrence Cobb jersey if he makes the roster. 

Im not normally superstitious but i believe i have a curse when it comes to buying jags jerseys... every person's jersey for this team i ever bought was off of the team within 2years of me buying the jersey... ive owned a leftwich, gabbert, reggie Williams, matt jones, and Justin Blackmon jersey...i like WR's lol....the matt jones and Blackmon jersey have made me the most convinced about this little curse... i bought the matt jones jersey after he had that decent year and literally the next season everything hit the fan and he was gone, exactly the same thing with Blackmon... so im sticking to tee shirts lol... ive considered buying other players jerseys on other teams to see if my curse if universal but i could never go through with spending 90 bucks on a team i hate lol... i thought about getting a luck jersey just to truly test it out.

That Bortles Game jersey looks really nice! Just ordered one!
New Jaguars Fan 2014

Quote:That Bortles Game jersey looks really nice! Just ordered one!

Thank you

Quote:Im not normally superstitious but i believe i have a curse when it comes to buying jags jerseys... every person's jersey for this team i ever bought was off of the team within 2years of me buying the jersey... ive owned a leftwich, gabbert, reggie Williams, matt jones, and Justin Blackmon jersey...i like WR's lol....the matt jones and Blackmon jersey have made me the most convinced about this little curse... i bought the matt jones jersey after he had that decent year and literally the next season everything hit the fan and he was gone, exactly the same thing with Blackmon... so im sticking to tee shirts lol... ive considered buying other players jerseys on other teams to see if my curse if universal but i could never go through with spending 90 bucks on a team i hate lol... i thought about getting a luck jersey just to truly test it out.

So basically the last 10 years was all your fault?

Quote:So basically the last 10 years was all your fault?
well that just sounds narcissistic when u put it that way, buuuuuuuuut maybe LOL

Somebody get JagsorDie a Luck jersey quick.

Quote:Somebody get JagsorDie a Luck jersey quick.
LOL thats what im sayin... no way im gonna waste that money but im all for an experiment if someone else is willing to fund it.. maybe Khan will do it... cheapest way to take down a divisional opponent in history if it works,

Oooh, what jersey am I buying? Hmm, idk. Ugh, maybe a clowney one.

Jk