Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Your bold predictions for this draft class

1. Bortles starts at or by game 6.

2. Lee plays OK, but is outplayed by Robinson in all WR categories.

3. Linder becomes an early turnstile and declared a board bust by game 4.

4. Telvin Smith becomes a force, while Chris Smith rides the pine and is forgotten.

5. Colvin gets a full red shirt year.

6. Luke Bowanko joins Linder in the bust category, but as a later round pick minimizes the label.

7. Johnson surprises all behind Gerhart later in the season, as he learns to pass protect.

8. Loston is limited to special teams action this year, but is a beast on ST.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Henne plays the entire season and we get a 6th rd. pick by trading him

Allen Robinson has a difficult time separting from NFL DB's.

Quote:Allen Robinson has a difficult time separting from NFL DB's.

Right?!?! Because I watched that game where he was playing versus those NFL DBs that are in the B1G. Man! He stunk it up that game!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Allen Robinson has a difficult time separting from NFL DB's.

You do realize that he had 12 receptions and 173 yards agaist the broncos 1st round draft pick roby that ran a 4.39 40 at the combine right?

Quote:You do realize that he had 12 receptions and 173 yards agaist the broncos 1st round draft pick roby that ran a 4.39 40 at the combine right?

Allen Robinson did not run a 4.39

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2014, 04:49 PM by Haven.)

Quote:Allen Robinson did not run a 4.39

I said the CB Roby did that he was up against the whole game... didn't keep Robinson from gaining 173 yards though.

Robinson hits 1k yard before Shorts will.  Linder and the offensive line block for at least 15 rushing touchdowns this year.

Quote:I said the CB Roby did that he was up against the whole game... didn't keep Robinson from gaining 173 yards though.

Apologies.

Quote:Apologies.
No need, I could of phrased that better. Just clarifying.

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2014, 08:44 PM by Byron LeftTown.)

I have very low expectations for 2014.  OL, WR, QB often take a while to adjust to the pro game, and some never do.  I expect to see growing  pains on offense and a defense that becomes a bit of a monster in 2014.  They will upset some good teams and be in most games, but I see just 6-8 wins in 2014.  2015 is the year it all catches fire, I think.

Quote:Right?!?! Because I watched that game where he was playing versus those NFL DBs that are in the B1G. Man! He stunk it up that game!

[Image: keep-calm-and-don-t-feed-the-troll-22.png]

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Craig Loston starts at free safety
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~