Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Storm Johnson RB UCF

If he can fix the fumbling, he'll be a good one. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wait did someone just say storm Johnson made more of an impact at UCF then Bortles? Lets keep it real guys

Quote:Wait did someone just say storm Johnson made more of an impact at UCF then Bortles? Lets keep it real guys
Without the running game Bortles doesnt have the opportunites he did plus he used Storm alot as a receiver and he flipped the field as a returner. No doubt the QB made the passes and was the leader but Bortles doesnt get the recognition he did without Storm. The combination was money in Orlando ot should continue here

Matt Rogers, Jag Fan Since Day 1

Do Whatever you can to help those around you

Quote:Wait....so that theory actually does have some legs?.... :whistling:
Tank Johnson wasn't bad until his run in with the law.
No commercial messages in sigs

Ahhh.. I can hear it now...." Johnson slips a defender and there he goooooes.. Johnson storms past the 50... he's at the 40.. the 30.. "
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

I too Love this pick. Also I cannot say enough of the scouting dept and Caldwell's selections of this AWESOME 2014 Draft...

NH3...
"AZANE"

How is he speed wise?  I thought I read somewhere he had a 4.6 40...that is pretty slow for a feature back...far from home run speed...seems more like a short yardage/between the tackle guy that will get you those last few yards you need for the first down...

Nothing wrong with that at all...but not someone that will be the future...I will admit I have seen only like 1.5 games of his so I could be off base.

Quote:I'm still rooting for Drob.. Kid has ton of potential

Robinson is a natural play maker w/the ball in his hands. Additional weight and his rookie season under his belt will definately benefit him..

Here's to Robinson living up to the expectations...

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2014, 11:00 PM by JagFox1.)

Any Storm highlights?

I've said this in past threads but I know somebody that plays at SMU and they played UCF this year. He told me Storm Johnson was the most explosive player he has ever seen in person
Shock the world

Toby and Storm behind this massive oline we are building is going to be fun to watch. We'll see how Watt and Clowney handle having the ball ran straight down their throats.

Ranked 178th prospect by my favorite analyst.  (5th or 6th rd)

Not that I expect him to be a major force right away - but it seems like really good value at the late pick.

http://youtu.be/u3s0whU5E9s

Definitely not too often you get to see your new QB and RB in one highlight film.. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

if this was a draft 3 or 4 years ago, storm Johnson would have been drafted by the end of the second round. The game is changing but as a RB, he is a very talented player.

you're going to need to be the second coming of Barry sanders or AP to get drafted as a rb in round 1 these days.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2014, 10:35 AM by The Mad Dog.)

I like Storm Johnson.

scary thing.....Cobb might be better. :woot:

At the very least Cobb could overtake the RB3 spot. 

I see Johnson wears #8......Will he be allowed to wear 28 here? I for one, hope so. No disrespect to Fred, but I want to see those numbers used again. 

How many RB's do the team typically keep on the roster each season? 2 or 3?

[Image: gif_im_color_dither_200_gif_300x100_76f40b.gif]

Quote:How many RB's do the team typically keep on the roster each season? 2 or 3?

If you count a FB, 5 sounds about right

Quote:How many RB's do the team typically keep on the roster each season? 2 or 3?

I'd say Gerhart, Robinson, Todman, Storm, Will/Ewing.

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2014, 11:12 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:I'd say Gerhart, Robinson, Todman, Storm, Will/Ewing.

No way that Cobb don't make that list/ bump one of the above off unless he gets hurt.