Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So if training camp started today, lets take a look at our roster

Alula is a bust. 1st round pick took in the top 3rd of the draft.  No impact, No Pro Bowls, &  A position switch because of lack of production= Bust.

Now I do believe he will be a good rotation DE in Gus scheme. If a younger guy comes in at that same position and makes a name for himself he will be gone.

I agree with the Offensive points somewhat. OL is still a question at G & C position. We need a Playmaker WR & Lord knows we need a QB. We need a leader of Men at the QB position & he is not on the roster yet.................

Hopefully in the upcoming Draft we can find 3 or 4 starters.  Like D. Caldwell said today in his interview.

Defense will be better but, Offense will be our struggle even with an improve OL. too many holes to fill.

This is only the 2nd Phase of Dave & Gus plan to rebuild thru the draft. If we play better this year that would be a plus. Next year will be ours

I see 5-8 wins this yr.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I don't want to turn 3 picks into 1. Too many needs on this team. Just hit with the picks, instead. 
Yes this would be insane. We need to picks. Even more would be nice!

5-11 team. The draft will significantly change my prediction.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:A Bust Alualu is NOT...

Personal Opinions in effect...

NH3...
If Alualu was a Titan, everyone on this board would be laughing at that franchise for drafting him.

Quote:If training camp started today, and this was the roster, this is still a 4-5 win team, IMO. 

i could see the jaguars winning 6. it is a pretty weak division. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yes.  I'd like those 2 extra 5ths and the extra 6th to turn into a 3rd 
You'd like too much. You don't jump two rounds by shipping a trio of late-round picks off for a mid-round selection. The Jags could probably net a four with that combination in trade, and that's not worth coughing up all those picks for.

I agree with TMD...if this was the roster we went into the season with we are a 4 or 5 win team...of course it doesn't matter how great the roster is...we are going no where with Henne at QB