Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars to land someone quickly in FA

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2014, 01:01 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Peyton Manning made him look good.  He will get exposed as a downgrade from Nwaneri with Henne at QB. 

Quote:Agreed. It's the same old story. Lets sign a mediocre guard.

Yep, I'd rather have either KC Guard over Beadles - both Asomoah/ Schwattz have played well with garbage at QB, so you know their play will translate here with another bad QB in Henne.....and if we upgrade at QB - they will look even better. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Asamoah, schwartz, beadles, and mack. id like to see at least 2 of them on the jaguars. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2014, 01:07 PM by HolsterHusto.)

LOL at all the Beadles and guard experts on here.

Quote:Asamoah, schwartz, beadles, and mack. id like to see at least 2 of them on the jaguars. 

in order of preference

1. Mack - yes

2. Asomoah - yes

3. Schwartz - yes

4. Beadles - no. Flat no. 

Quote:Typical Jags....

smh....

I'm so conditioned to be disappointed by this team, that I won't even freak out about it though....

[Image: usoer-doctor-raising-eyebrows-300x300.gif]

Quote:LOL at all the Beadle and guard experts on here.

You don't need to be an "expert" to understand that any of the Denver OL will look better than they are with Peyton Manning under Center. 

An OL that looks good with crap at QB like Alex Smith and Matt Cassel is clearly the smarter choice. His play will translate almost anywhere, pending system compatibility. 

Quote:You don't need to be an "expert" to understand that any of the Denver OL will look better than they are with Peyton Manning under Center.

An OL that looks good with crap at QB like Alex Smith and Matt Cassel is clearly the smarter choice. His play will translate almost anywhere, pending system compatibility.

That logic is beyond awful. You can't dispute a player just because he has a good QB. You don't know how well or bad he would play without Peyton nor do you have anyway to prove it. But I'm getting conditioned to your freak outs.

So you admit to not knowing anything about him other than he played with Manning.

Lol at the people on here acting like Beadles would be a fantastic signing

Quote:Lol at the people on here acting like Beadles would be a fantastic signing

Who said it would be a fantastic signing? A good one? Yes, he is a decent player that will fill a big need. Caldwell has said many times that he was going to target "B" level free agents, which is what Beadles is. I'm shocked that people are up in arms that we aren't going after all the "big name" guys as if that was ever part of Dave's plan. Pay attention, people...

I would hope with all this capspace, the most in the league, that we finally do something that improves this team.  There are a TON of quality players out there.  Every year this team talks a whole lot about improvement and plans and blablabla…

Prove it… we are not down for another 6 year plan. 

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2014, 01:18 PM by jtmoney.)

Quote:I would hope with all this capspace, the most in the league, that we finally do something that improves this team. There are a TON of quality players out there. Every year this team talks a whole lot about improvement and plans and blablabla…

Whew, free agency hasn't even official begun and people are already going crazy on this board. TMD, Krazy, Jagsfan 32 whatever.... The whine fest around here is insane. Can you people at least see what happens before you complain about something that hasn't happened yet?

What the heck is a Beadles?

Quote:Who said it would be a fantastic signing? A good one? Yes, he is a decent player that will fill a big need. Caldwell has said many times that he was going to target "B" level free agents, which is what Beadles is. I'm shocked that people are up in arms that we aren't going after all the "big name" guys as if that was ever part of Dave's plan. Pay attention, people...

This, we're not going to only sign guys like Verner, Mack, etc. You aren't going to only be signing the elite players at positions. Beadles is a solid player that is 27 yrs old (fits the age of what we want) that fits this scheme very well. He's been a solid player, obviously being with Peyton helps, but that shouldn't mean you take away what he's done. He's a solid player that will go to a scheme that will fit him very well, so it's fair to say he could get better on a team that fits him well. I would love Beadles.

Are they going to sign someone before the free agency madness begins? Now that would be pretty impressive.

LOL at the people.

Quote:Whew, free agency hasn't even official begun and people are already going crazy on this board. TMD, Krazy, Jagsfan 32 whatever.... The whine fest around here is insane. Can you people at least see what happens before you complain about something that hasn't happened yet?

Why wait? This way, we can get all of our whining in now and then whine about other stuff that hasn't happened yet later. See?!?! It's genius.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I would hope with all this capspace, the most in the league, that we finally do something that improves this team. There are a TON of quality players out there. Every year this team talks a whole lot about improvement and plans and blablabla…

No, each year Dave has been here he has said he will build through the draft and sign free agents to supplement that. You people complain when the Jags blow all there money in the FA and they bust and then you turn around when the Jags spend wisely in the FA. Go be a Redskins fan.

Quote:Whew, free agency hasn't even official begun and people are already going crazy on this board. TMD, Krazy, Jagsfan 32 whatever.... The whine fest around here is insane. Can you people at least see what happens before you complain about something that hasn't happened yet?
did I complain?  I was stating my feelings going into FA, that I hope we use the leagues biggest available cap space towards improving.

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2014, 01:22 PM by badger.)

The Bucs have shown that big FA signings are borderline worthless.

Goldson

Jackson

Revis

Ect.

They still sux