Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What Happened To The Mad Dog? Banned Again?

Quote:Dang...that's a long time.

Any reason he can't be pm'ed? When he was banned before he was still able to talk to people through those...

New board, new functionality. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:SMH.  People on this board continue to act like the colts didn't tank for Luck! This fan base is so gullible. 

You people probably actually think that Caldwell shopped Monroe before being ripped off by Baltimore!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Careful!

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote: Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Careful!
Ha-ha-ha. Ok,Ok. 

It's just too easy.  

I've never really much had a problem with TMD; a lot of his posts are actually rather pleasant (albeit mainly on the sideline). But then, I don't debate much actual football on here -- more so just acknowledge everyone's take and occasionally make asinine remarks. Yeah, that's more my style.
"I'll die young, but it's like kissing God."

I know that this will sound a bit harsh, but I really think that TMD should just stay banned for good this time around. I will admit though, that he is very entertaining, but the whole NFL conspiracy thread really did him in with a lot of posters on this board.

The guy has been given multiple opportunities and he still can't stay within the CoC after being on here for nearly 10 years now.

It's time for the board to move on.

Quote:Sure they can. FBT has on here. This isn't the secret service.

Interesting. I know they wont defame TMD or anything like that. Im just curious at the interpretation of him "hijacking" threads part. 

Quote:SMH.  People on this board continue to act like the colts didn't tank for Luck! This fan base is so gullible. 

You people probably actually think that Caldwell shopped Monroe before being ripped off by Baltimore!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I was literally about to fall for this.

Quote:I know that this will sound a bit harsh, but I really think that TMD should just stay banned for good this time around. I will admit though, that he is very entertaining, but the whole NFL conspiracy thread really did him in with a lot of posters on this board.

The guy has been given multiple opportunities and he still can't stay within the CoC after being on here for nearly 10 years now.

I skimmed through that thread as well, and understood the outrage.

Not to take things out of context, but maybe he had some personal issues, I dont know, and cant really speculate.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:I know that this will sound a bit harsh, but I really think that TMD should just stay banned for good this time around. I will admit though, that he is very entertaining, but the whole NFL conspiracy thread really did him in with a lot of posters on this board.

I for one got completely sick of his nonsense and derailment of everything. Good riddance.

Quote: 

Warning levels did carry over from the old board.

Gotcha, he probably was on his last warning then.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Interesting. I know they wont defame TMD or anything like that. Im just curious at the interpretation of him "hijacking" threads part.
It wasn't just the NFL conspiracy thread. He polluted nearly every single Jaguars related thread on the board with his posts about the league trying to "Sabotage" the Jaguars from becoming perennial contenders.

I feel bad for him, but at the same time know that he brings this onto himself every single time.

Contrary views are not a problem. He simply can't stop at the contrary view though.

What are the PTB supposed to do?

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:I was about to post the same exact topic because I wanted to send him a PM and couldn't do it.

I know its not policy for the mods to discuss publicly why a member has been banned, but from my observation of TMD's posts in the last month or so nothing he contributed warranted a ban IMO.

He has his beliefs and feelings and I think the people who was accusing him of trolling really could have just simply put him on their ignore list instead of responding each time to his posts.

I agree with you. Since his last reinstatement he's not been the cantankerous villain as in the past. He's been fairly respectful of other posters which is in contrast to the way he's treated by the mods. The mods around here continuously sling insults at him despite the rules.

Regards....................the Chiefjag

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2014, 08:39 PM by Kodiak.)

Man, I loved that guy. He made people mad, but he has a ton of value, just like everyone else here.

Hope he can return in some capacity.

"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

Quote:I don't know nuthin'.  Bchbunnie told me that stuff.  Yeah, that's the ticket.

Who me?? I'm just a girl...I know nothing about the inner workings of football!! :whistling:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Not to take things out of context, but maybe he had some personal issues, I dont know, and cant really speculate.
Interestingly enough, he did post a topic about whether or not he should get back together with an ex-girlfriend of his. I doubt it had anything to actually do with the nature of his latest posts, but some of them were very weird in nature.

I do hope that he's alright.

Quote:I agree with you. Since his last reinstatement he's not been the cantankerous villain as in the past. He's been fairly respectful of other posters which is in contrast to the way he's treated by the mods. The mods around here continuously sling insults at him despite the rules.

Regards....................the Chiefjag

I agree.

It's a shame as he is obviously quite knowledgeable about the NFL. Unfortunately he has to twist every thread into a Jags bash.

He does it every offseason, I'm not sure he has a lot going on in his life when the Jags aren't playing. Probably why he gets so mad about everything too.

I'm almost afraid to ask, but...

...what rules were broken by mods?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

I always miss him when he's gone. I got on him a little in a recent post and he swiped back at me which was unusual. His constant criticism of all things Jaguars wore thin on me so I told him so, it was just too much. He was also at odds with a couple of other regular posters who he doesn't usually battle with and I, too, wondered if everything was OK.

Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Quote:I'm almost afraid to ask, but...

...what <a class="bbc_url" href='http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/2553-message-board-rules/'>rules</a> were broken by mods?

Reading that list, it's hard to see what the mods did that were against the rules...but there's nothing on there that really fits what TMD might have done to get banned for either.

Just listing "spamming" is kind of subjective.

I think that list of rules needs some tweaking... :yes:

You know I'll bet TMD gets orgasmic every time he sees someone make one of these threads. Not that he wouldn't deserve to, I mean; I know I was quite disappointed when I never got mine. You bunch of bastards.
"I'll die young, but it's like kissing God."