Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Posluszny Added To Pro Bowl

I'm now rooting for Team Sanders!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm now rooting for Team Sanders!
That D is stacked!

Quote:That D is stacked!

Well... it is the Pro Bowl after all.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Seems like POZ will get to play along side Orakpo and Hardy.  Maybe its a sign of things to come?

Quote:Seems like POZ will get to play along side Orakpo and Hardy. Maybe its a sign of things to come?
Let's hope so

JJ Watt and Orakpo on the same defense... that's just insane. As soon as Team Young got Drew Brees, Sanders clearly knew what he had to do.

'02

Would have been nice to see him get picked instead of being assigned but hey.. 

Quote:JJ Watt and Orakpo on the same defense... that's just insane. As soon as Team Young got Drew Brees, Sanders clearly knew what he had to do.

I believe they also have Suh. Nasty! Lol

Poz chillin in Hawaii

[Image: alex-smith_pg_600.jpg]

Lets be honest. They dont really get after the QB these games. In the second half they turn it up but not much

No blitzing.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:No blitzing.

No stunts.

Quote:No blitzing.

Sounds like Gabbert's kind of game.

Quote:Sounds like Gabbert's kind of game.

You have to admit, he probably would make the All Glamour Shot team.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

If Caldwell holds onto him for a few more seasons, Poz gonna make it into the Pride

[Image: 2isdv9l.jpg]

Looked like Poz may have barely gotten a finger on this one causing it to hit Gonzalez' hands wrong.  

Quote:[Image: 2isdv9l.jpg]

Looked like Poz may have barely gotten a finger on this one causing it to hit Gonzalez' hands wrong.

Our helmets really look bad with those uniforms!! :blink:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Lets be honest. They dont really get after the QB these games. In the second half they turn it up but not much

9 total sacks this year and line stunts were allowed. I watched about half of the game and it was much better than years past. Derrick Johnson from KC was especially fun to watch he was playing like he was in a regular game.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Quote:Our helmets really look bad with those uniforms!! :blink:
Are you serious? Our helmets looked better than any other teams. 

Quote:If Caldwell holds onto him for a few more seasons, Poz gonna make it into the Pride
I'd like him to retire a Jag honestly, he's everything you want in a player.. is he over paid? I don't think so honestly. What are we gonna do with the money if we cut him? Let it sit there and gather dust like normal?