Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lageman expects Gabbert to be traded

Quote:The Jacksonville Jaguars have nothing better to do than eat their own. Great message for the rest of the NFL.

That's total class for the Jacksonville Jaguars. Got it!
I remember my first beer.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lageman is awesome.  Shut up, Jungle Cat.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:I remember my first beer.
 I think a beer would help him, FBT.    I suspect bath salts are involved. 

Quote:I remember my first beer.

This is more like an angry drunk, shooting off his mouth just to get a rise.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I could see a team take a mitigated flyer on Gabbert by offering some type of following year (2015) conditional pick. For instance, a 7th round pick if he makes the roster, a 6th round pick if he starts more than 4 games, and no pick if he doesn't make the roster.

The only team I could see trading for Blaine is the Raiders...  I mean, the raiders are really that dumb...  So we'll see

If we could get more than a Derrick Harvey bobblehead in return, I would be thrilled.

Only a chump boos the home team!

If he would get traded, I think it would be to a team with an aging star QB and a great offensive minded coach like New Orleans. Most we'd get for Gabbert would be a conditional late round pick. In that situation, they could get a whole offseason to have him in their system to see if they can mold him into a capable QB, if not just cut him at no cost.

I would cut chad.     Then have teams offer us something for  Blaine thinking we wont release him.  

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:[Image: ham.jpg]

u haz sammich?   we haz gabbert.....

That has cheese in it, don't want to price ourselves out of a deal now.
Quote:Just to be different, Bortles.

Quote:That has cheese in it, don't want to price ourselves out of a deal now.
I was going to negotiate down to this[Image: Ham_Sammich_by_MorbidiaDrekk.jpg]

...or bologna    -   then offer to accept a can of spam if all else fails. 

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2013, 09:51 PM by Solid Snake.)

Ham is too expensive. Maybe PB no jelly. Hell maybe just the bread, one slice of course.

Quote:I would cut chad.     Then have teams offer us something for  Blaine thinking we wont release him.  
We don't have to cut Chad ... He is a Free Agent in 2014.

Don't be surprised to see Blaine in Jax during the Preseason competing for a backup job

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2013, 10:32 PM by Tommy.)

For what? A ham sandwich? 

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

[Image: janes+moldy+sandwich.jpg]

Lageman has always kind of been a blind fanboy. There is not a team in the league who would give up any kind of draft pick for Gabbert.  Regardless of his age or attributes he does not have the courage to play the NFL QB.  He will not stand strong in the pocket and face a tough pass rush.  Gabbert should of been nicknamed "the duck" because how much he would duck and run at the slightest ounce of pressure.  I expect him to be out the league 1 or 2 years max. 

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Similarly, the local media does overrate Henne as well.  The second part of the season I've heard things like "Chad Henne was very good last night"... seriously?  very good?  Very good is 3+ TDs with no turnovers.  

Chad Henne has been bad, with some games where he was respectable.. nothing more.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:The only team I could see trading for Blaine is the Raiders...  I mean, the raiders are really that dumb...  So we'll see

The Browns never seem to disapointe either.

I don't see why there wouldn't be a team to pony up a conditional 7th or something for him. Reggie Nelson got the same a day before he was going to get cut and mike Thomas got a 5th. Just takes 1 gm who liked him a lot in the draft.

We shall see.

Quote:There is not a team in the league who would give up any kind of draft pick for Gabbert.