Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MJD Wants to Return... Says Agent Will Get It Done

ALL ABOARD THE GUS BUS!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:......... Good player all around. Monster blocks, great hands and a Dual RB. Elusive and Powerful

Plus he can pass too. :thumbsup:

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Plus he can pass too. :thumbsup:

Better career completion percentage than The Chosen One.

Sorry, had to do it.  :woot:

If you're going to keep him then he must be your running back. There's only 53 roster spots.

Regards.......................the Chiefjag

Quote:If you're going to keep him then he must be your running back. There's only 53 roster spots.

They kept Fred and MoJo as a tandem back in the day....

Quote:They kept Fred and MoJo as a tandem back in the day....

Gee, thanks for the history lesson. Wait a minute, let me call my wife: beep, beep, beep, beep, ......".Hey honey, you know what? The Jags kept Fred Taylor on the roster after drafting MoJo. Yeah really.!!! "

Quote:If you're going to keep him then he must be your running back. There's only 53 roster spots.

As opposed to what, our new slot receiver?

Remember he is coming off a serious foot injury his off season training was some what jepardized .. He allready stated he is goin to work on his speed in the off season .. I see his weight down & a little quicker next year .. Great Blocker & top notch Ball Security ! Hope Khan don't miss this 3 year bus !!
Cali got the Oranges ..Jacksonville got the Drew !!

MJD/Seastrunk 2014?

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:Well it was pretty silly of Gene. Trade up to draft a WR 5th overall then say I don't trust you lol
LOL.  You've obviously never been divorced.  It's the football equivalent of "Till death do us part.............by the way, would you mind signing this prenuptial?"

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:Todd Gurley is so much better than Kelvin.

I wouldn't argue if we drafted Gurley lol.

I would love to draft Andre Williams RB Boston College to replce MJD in a couple years.    That kid is gonna be very good.

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2013, 03:02 AM by Jungle Cat.)

This is exactly why we should have traded Maurice Jones-Drew when he held out. He had two years left and was still attractive enough to convert to pick(s).

I hope that Khan has learned his lesson. Players are assets. Unhappy players nearly never work out if they remain on their old team. It's better to convert the active, albeit unhappy player to future assets via trade.

Right now, Maurice Jones-Drew is pretty worthless and figures to cost much more than he is worth.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

Quote:Unhappy players nearly never work out if they remain on their old team.
Somebody should tell that to Matt Forte and the Bears.  They seemed to have missed the memo. 

Quote:Well it was pretty silly of Gene. Trade up to draft a WR 5th overall then say I don't trust you lol

Yeah but if you remember, Blackmon got the DUI after we drafted him but before we signed him. If that's not grounds to structure a deal like the one we had him sign I don't know what is.

Quote:Somebody should tell that to Matt Forte and the Bears.  They seemed to have missed the memo. 
The Bears are 6-6 and Forte is about the same win or lose. 

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

Quote:The Bears are 6-6 and Forte is about the same win or lose. 
Don't change the subject. You said unhappy players never work out.   He worked out fine.  He's already got 1300 all purpose yds this season and he's never rushed for less the 929 on a season. 

You shouldn't use the words "never" or "always" so often.