Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So beating a team head-to-head does not matter? another ESPN cheap shot

Quote: Wanna argue?
Sure.. I'm no good at it, but I can try to keep up.. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Henne - yes or no?

Quote:Henne - yes or no?
Best QB on the roster.. Feels awful to say haha

Quote:Best QB on the roster.. Feels awful to say haha

You are absolutely right!  I am not a Henne fan either so I understand... Best on the roster so we have to go with it...

Quote:You are absolutely right!  I am not a Henne fan either so I understand... Best on the roster so we have to go with it...
You're not supposed to agree with me haha.. 

I am not agreeing with you - Lets get that clear -  LOL

Quote:I am not agreeing with you - Lets get that clear -  LOL
YES you are!!!

It has begun haha

Quote:I need someone to argue with...

lol, typical woman, huh? Laughing 

[Image: argue-with-a-woman-flowchart.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2013, 03:09 AM by Jungle Cat.)

The Texans are a better team in terms of personnel development than the Jaguars. The Texans are NOT a complete team. They have lost a large number of core players this season and it affects their ability to win.

Having Kubiak suffer a TIA in the middle of a game doesn't help a lot either.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

Quote:I need someone to argue with...

OK I can argue with you. What do you want to talk about?

Quote:The Texans are a better team in terms of personnel development than the Jaguars. The Texans are NOT a complete team. They have lost a large number of core players this season and it affects their ability to win.

Having Kubiak suffer a TIA in the middle of a game doesn't help a lot either.

Texans players said after the game they gave up the 18-point lead because of that incident.

Quote:Texans players said after the game they gave up the 18-point lead because of that incident.

For the sake of discussion,  I'll give the Texans players the benefit of the doubt in their loss to the Colts after Gary Kubiak collapsed on the field at halftime.   Yet,  that's only one of 10 straight games that the Texans lost.   When a team loses 10 straight games,  the problems on that team run deep.   Many of those problems will be correctable in 2014 but right now this team is on a direct path to pick # 1 of the Draft.   

Stephen A is probably the only person I enjoy on ESPN

Quote:For the sake of discussion,  I'll give the Texans players the benefit of the doubt in their loss to the Colts after Gary Kubiak collapsed on the field at halftime.   Yet,  that's only one of 10 straight games that the Texans lost.   When a team loses 10 straight games,  the problems on that team run deep.   Many of those problems will be correctable in 2014 but right now this team is on a direct path to pick # 1 of the Draft.   

Ed Reed said he was demoted, then cut, because of Wade Phillips. But that happened the week Kubiak was out, so I am wondering if being the interim coach had anything to do with it.

Quote:Stephen A is probably the only person I enjoy on ESPN

Who is that?

And how can you not like anyone else on ESPN? There are some smart guys on that channel, not just idiots.

Quote:Ed Reed said he was demoted, then cut, because of Wade Phillips. But that happened the week Kubiak was out, so I am wondering if being the interim coach had anything to do with it.

Ed Reed is one of the best all around Safeties I've seen over the many decades I've watched the NFL.  Unfortunately, it looks like Ed Reed is at the end of the road as a player,  as he's now also struggling with the Jets.  The Texans realized during this season that Reed is a shell of the player that he was in Baltimore most of his career.  

Quote:Who is that?

And how can you not like anyone else on ESPN? There are some smart guys on that channel, not just idiots.
I forgot Berman. The rest are meh

Quote:Who is that?

Stephen A. Smith. 

Quote:I forgot Berman. The rest are meh.

How about Mike Tirico and Jon Gruden? I like them.