Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
To all you tankers...

I want more mediocrity.  I hope we win against the Texans again - and the Titans.  Let's draft around 6-8 and miss out on the elite prospects.   Whoo hooo, another decade of mediocrity!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Get used to the annual, "We play for Pride" portion of the season.

Pretty much. Those of us who want us to get a top flight QB and actually be playing for more than "pride" in November are trolls.

Quote:He had a better shot at him before this win. My goodness...

Dude, what are talking about? You're always better off picking later between fewer options.

I'll suck on nothing. It hurts us long term to win this game today. Ugh.

Quote:Jacksonville has the SOS edge right now, I believe, so they'd still get the #1 pick.

We do, but we also face the Texans again.  Though we do play like garbage at home.  But we also play Cleveland next week, and Weeden might start.  We might play our way out of the Top 5.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Don't worry Titans, your next...When we are in the basement again next season, we will do our best to hand you Winston.

And we will have the same fools here saying lets win so they can feel better smh

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Sure there are.  But if he winds up the best QB in the class... and he goes to the Texans, that means we're going to face Bridgewater and Luck twice a year.  
Ok, so again, am I supposed to just sit around and be pissed off about something that I have no control over?

Obviously I don't want Bridgewater to go to the Texans and turn out to be the next great QB. But still, that's yet to happen. People are acting like the season just ended and they already sent in their draft card for Teddy.

What if they draft Manziel and he turns out to be the next Drew Brees? What if we draft Clowney and hes the next Reggie White?

I just don't get it. We don't have any control over what happens out there, so why sit around and get all pissy about this stuff?

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:Texans have a much easier non divisional opponents though.

Its unlikely we will end up with the same record with the Texans, so the tiebreaker wont really matter. We play them again remember.

Quote:Sure there are.  But if he winds up the best QB in the class... and he goes to the Texans, that means we're going to face Bridgewater and Luck twice a year.  
And if he tanks, and goes to the Texans?

Quote:And we will have the same fools here saying lets win so they can feel better smh

Three years from now:

"How can we win the division when we have Bridgewater/Winston/Luck as our opponents QB?  You can't expect that from Bradley."

*scratches head*  Wallbash

Complaining about your own team winning against a hated division opponent.

Only True fans in Jacksonville

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Against the defending Afc champs we just whooped.   Not our fault they keep losing.   Feels good.   Just the fake fans coming out the wood works.  Or following the trolls.  Stats prove 87 % of the time the number 1 pick does not win super bowls period.

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Just read on twitter we still have the number 1 pick at the moment.

At least Tampa won.

And Minnesota is going into OT
Shock the world

Quote:Lowest common denominators excited over instant gratification and not looking towards what's important, becoming a playoff calibur team.

Color me surprised.
Some loser trying to convince those who aren't losers that losing is somehow a good thing.

Color us normal people surprised...

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Its unlikely we will end up with the same record with the Texans, so the tiebreaker wont really matter. We play them again remember.

He's being silly.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Don't worry Titans, your next...When we are in the basement again next season, we will do our best to hand you Winston.
Are they going to pay to bail him out of prison?

Quote:SUCK ON THIS WIN!

Late season wins like this when the team is already in the midst of a terrible season, accomplish little other than helping ensure that we'll be in this similar situation again next season. 

The only way to get out of this is by getting the stud QB. 

The Colts bottomed out and got Luck. 

The Texans appear smart enough to just bottom out this season and get Bridgewater. 

Yet, you people sit here and champion an unimpressive 13-6 win against a 2-8 team and act like its the best thing since slice bread. 

You are some of the most short sighted fans I have ever seen, not understanding the fallout of winning these late season nothing games as it pertains to the future. These wins aren't benefiting this team any. But you can't see that. 

Quote:And if he tanks, and goes to the Texans?

Our team's luck has been awful with QB's.  It's the Dan Marino curse.  We'll probably always just be out of range to pick The <b>QB</b>. 

Quote:Against the defending Afc champs we just whooped.   Not our fault they keep losing.   Feels good.   Just the fake fans coming out the wood works.  Or following the trolls.  Stats prove 87 % of the time the number 1 pick does not win super bowls period.
Good point! Would love the tankers to show the #1 pick stat, to prove their point.