Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Broncos Game Day Thread***

Quote:LOL,      It's because her split personality (Spacecoast) read it to her!

+1

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: 73649219.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:[Image: 73649219.jpg]

And he really looks confused about those two.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2016, 11:45 AM by Section105Fan.)

Listening to the talking heads on 1010AM, once again they're convinced that THIS is the week the Jags pull off a victory. All of our young players are playing well, Denver has some real weaknesses that the Jags can exploit, blah, blah, blah.

Fast forward to the post game dribble........" They didn't make plays.......too many stupid penalties......too many stupid mental mistakes......Denver's young, inexperienced rookie QB played like a veteran.......we're close, but not there yet........if, if, if, if, if, if........."

Quote:Winning bis always important to every team. No team likes to lose. Have you ever heard a coach or player say he does not care about winning?

Gus has said that winning isn't important, as long as you compete and get better.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:I expect Gary Kubiak to "dumb down" the playbook for Paxton Lynch, whose first NFL start was a home game in September. He will need a lot of help from the guys around him. Chances are very low we will see a FG attempt near the 50.

Turnover differential and Special Teams probably will decide the outcome of this game.   Even more so than in a typical NFL game.  

Quote:[Image: 73649219.jpg]
Einnie meanie mineie....pick one gus.  :woot:

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Because you saw it, did you?

You noticed that too, huh?

I'm hear to watch us win and drink some alchohol.  Looks like we're all out of wins...

Quote:I'm hear to watch us win and drink some alchohol.  Looks like we're all out of wins...

I started just now, Jameson and Bailey's in a cup of hot tea. I'm feeling a little under the weather today so I might be extra irritable.

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2016, 01:34 PM by The_Anchorman.)

Quote:I started just now, Jameson and Bailey's in a cup of hot tea. I'm feeling a little under the weather today so I might be extra irritable.

So have you been under the weather for the past 4 years?

Edit:  Screw drivers for me today

Quote:I'm hear to watch us win and drink some alchohol.  Looks like we're all out of wins...

Cheers Anchorman......good to see you, trying to decide Bloody Mary's or Screwdriver with orange juice reduced with Lacroix water (gives a nice fizz).

Agree on the out of wins.....I'm looking at it as sort of "The Comedy Channel" of football.

What's goining to happen next to these guys?  :woot:

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:So have you been under the weather for the past 4 years?

Edit:  Screw drivers for me today

I said "extra" there buddy boy.

Quote:Stopped in here to get my dose of Jaguar optimism...good to see that we are all still ready to go to the Modis.

MJF is happy because she secretly hates the Jags and wants the Broncos to win.

Why do you say this? You know I love the Jaguars more than any other team.

Death to the broncs.. Go Jags..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Alright... here we go... another Sunday, another Jaguars loss inc.

Sorry... I can't even pretend to be optimistic... it's Denver. They're just strictly a better team all around.

With that expectation set, I can simply sit back and watch and track my fantasy stats Big Grin

2-10 here we come!
PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

Quote:Why do you say this? You know I love the Jaguars more than any other team.

[Image: whatever.gif]

Its a Broncos Home game

I'm tuning in to watch a real butt whoopin

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Alright... here we go... another Sunday, another Jaguars loss inc.

Sorry... I can't even pretend to be optimistic... it's Denver. They're just strictly a better team all around.

With that expectation set, I can simply sit back and watch and track my fantasy stats Big Grin

2-10 here we come!

Another Sunday night and I ain't nobody

I watched the Jags and got carried away

How I wish I had some team to root for

I'm in a hammered way.