Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lynch to start Sunday?

Quote:I wasn't asked!

Nope nor me.

I did not know this.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Do they? You know that everyone knows this?

Have you asked everyone?

I don't need to ask everyone. All you have to do is count to 32.

Quote:I don't need to ask everyone. All you have to do is count to 32.

So in order to know that it's possible for someone to care about more than one team, all I have to do is count to 32?

Thanks for making your original statement make even less sense. Appreciated.

Quote:So in order to know that it's possible for someone to care about more than one team, all I have to do is count to 32?

Only REAL fans know this

Quote:So in order to know that it's possible for someone to care about more than one team, all I have to do is count to 32?

If you can count to 32, you know you have the ability to root for more than one team because there are 32 teams. Duh.

Quote:If you can count to 32, you know you have the ability to root for more than one team because there are 32 teams. Duh.

That does not clear up the car crash of a statement you made.

Give up.

Quote:That does not clear up the car crash of a statement you made.

Give up.

I will not give up on making sure people understand it is possible to like more than one team until they accept the fact.

Quote:I will not give up on making sure people understand it is possible to like more than one team until they accept the fact.

Well good luck with that.

I will not accept that fact so you're at a lost cause, good luck.

Just don't turn over the ball to the Donkeys and you stand an excellent chance of winning. Of course that means that Bortles can't be throwing those pick 6's that he loves so much.
It looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Quote:I don't need to ask everyone. All you have to do is count to 32.

What if someone can't count to 32?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:What if someone can't count to 32?

I have enough problems taking my clothes off counting to 21.
It looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Quote:https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/trevor...37280.html

Odds he has a "career day" or finishes with better numbers than Blake?
Those odds are good considering Tyrod Taylor put up 22 on the defense in the 2nd half alone last week

Quote:Those odds are good considering Tyrod Taylor put up 22 on the defense in the 2nd half alone last week

Why do you even mention this? What Tyrod Taylor did on Sunday has absolutely nothing to do with what Paxton Lynch should be expected to do in Jacksonville. You know that.

Quote:Why do you even mention this? What Tyrod Taylor did on Sunday has absolutely nothing to do with what Paxton Lynch should be expected to do in Jacksonville. You know that.
Because Lynch and the Broncos will put up at least 28 points on this defense like every other bad offense in the league.   People on this board that think the defense is good are delusional.  They give up a ton of points, they don't create turnovers and they never get a stop on 3rd down when it matters.

Quote:Because Lynch and the Broncos will put up at least 28 points on this defense like every other bad offense in the league.   People on this board that think the defense is good are delusional.  They give up a ton of points, they don't create turnovers and they never get a stop on 3rd down when it matters.

You know it is impossible to know what will happen in a game before kickoff.

Quote:You know it is impossible to know what will happen in a game before kickoff.

Not really, you can guarantee there will be at least 2 kick offs.

Quote:Not really, you can guarantee there will be at least 2 kick offs.

And practically nothing else.

Quote:Then the Titans play 20 yards off the ball in Mega-prevent mode for the last quarter or more, and the Jags start moving the ball.

Yup, that was one great performance by Blake and all the Jags.

I'm now convinced. Space didn't watch one bit of that game, just looked at the stats afterwards.

I don't care about this Bortles argument, but this isn't what I remember from that game.

The Titans defense kept doing what they did in the first half, but the Jags' offense was just clicking. The Titans only had one good drive and were shutdown for the second half.

Instead of losing by 10 points we'll lose by 6 points. That's all that means. It's not our defense that will cost us this game either. It's just going to be a bad day for our offense and special teams again. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:Instead of losing by 10 points we'll lose by 6 points. That's all that means. It's not our defense that will cost us this game either. It's just going to be a bad day for our offense and special teams again. 

Keep dreaming. I will be shocked if we lose by less than 10.