Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chargers Fans Are Real Nervous About This Game Against Us.

Quote:We have a lot of emerging players? Aside from Blackmon, I can't think of a single one
Cecil Shorts, Luke Joeckel, Bryan Anger, Ace Sanders, John Cyprien, Denard Robinson, Harris, McCray, Sen'Derrick Marks, and Will Blackmon. Just to name a few. It's the QB play which is holding this team back the most. Not the other way around as some people might think.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:That sucks, keep thinking!
Ace sanders? Evans or Cyprien? Yeah, chargers should be quivering in their boots with all the studs we have breaking out right now...

As they should be. The team as a core is getting better.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:Ace sanders? Evans or Cyprien? Yeah, chargers should be quivering in their boots with all the studs we have breaking out right now...
You can't really be this dumb.

Can you? :ermm:

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Henne behind center makes the prospect of a win all the more prevalent. We have a lot of confidence walking into Jax on Sunday with a win being plausible.

I can only hope we play the crap Rivers, not the flawless one...

www.TheJags.co.uk
;

;
A British perspective of The Jags

Quote:Henne behind center makes the prospect of a win all the more prevalent. We have a lot of confidence walking into Jax on Sunday with a win being plausible.

I agree, I think we actually have a chance to win. But like you said, Rivers has been playing pretty well this season. Won't be as challenging as Denver's offense though. I'd be really excited if the D kept us in the game and the offense shows as much life or more than last week. Can't wait for the first W. I really excite!

Quote:Henne behind center makes the prospect of a win all the more prevalent. We have a lot of confidence walking into Jax on Sunday with a win being plausible.

Quote:I agree, I think we actually have a chance to win. But like you said, Rivers has been playing pretty well this season. Won't be as challenging as Denver's offense though. I'd be really excited if the D kept us in the game and the offense shows as much life or more than last week. Can't wait for the first W. I really excite!

Oh by the way, this chad henne guy most people want to praise as a qb messiah for this team is 1-10 as a starter Jacksonville Jaguars. Bottom line, he isn't going to win us any games either just good for putting up garbage time stats against bad teams.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Oh by the way, this chad henne guy most people want to praise as a qb messiah for this team is 1-10 as a starter Jacksonville Jaguars. Bottom line, he isn't going to win us any games either just good for putting up garbage time stats against bad teams.

You can read every one of my posts I've ever made you will not see one with me praising any jag QB.

Shouldn't we be nervous about pulling this upset? Right now, anything less of a first overall pick should be a major disappointment.

Tankers aside, we're pretty banged up.

i'll be surprised if we pull this off.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Oh by the way, this chad henne guy most people want to praise as a qb messiah for this team is 1-10 as a starter Jacksonville Jaguars. Bottom line, he isn't going to win us any games either just good for putting up garbage time stats against bad teams.

What message board are you reading?  Or have I between transferred into a different multiverse?  :wacko:

Quote:Shouldn't we be nervous about pulling this upset? Right now, anything less of a first overall pick should be a major disappointment.

Yep. But there's a bunch of people that get all huffy and puffy when we say stuff like that.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2013, 09:24 AM by trunt87.)

Quote:Cecil Shorts, Luke Joeckel, Bryan Anger, Ace Sanders, John Cyprien, Denard Robinson, Harris, McCray, Sen'Derrick Marks, and Will Blackmon. Just to name a few. It's the QB play which is holding this team back the most. Not the other way around as some people might think.

Can we stop saying Bryan Anger is an emerging player?  He is a punter.  Nothing special. 

Quote:You can't really be this dumb.

Can you? :ermm:

I'm not the one resulting to insults.

Quote:Cecil Shorts, Luke Joeckel, Bryan Anger, Ace Sanders, John Cyprien, Denard Robinson, Harris, McCray, Sen'Derrick Marks, and Will Blackmon. Just to name a few. It's the QB play which is holding this team back the most. Not the other way around as some people might think.
Most of the guys you mentioned would have a real tough time landing a starting job on most teams. They're good compared to the rest of the trash we have, and they may have some promise but I wouldn't call them emerging. 0-6 speaks for itself.

Quote:The Jaguars have a stadium much larger then markets 3x the size of Jacksonville.  The jaguars are doing fine in attendance.

What worries me is all of this bad play may have some fans question if they want to continue to buy seats.  Afterall, football is an entertainment sport and this team has failed to give that at home this season.

The good news Chad is starting and we will have a better offense than with gabbert.  I don't expect a win but I do expect a good showing.  These poor fans have had to sit through a couple of stinkers at home this year.

I just bought my very first Jags tickets today. I will be at the Jags - Cards game. I know we might lose...but I don't care. I have always wanted to go to a game, I live so far away I will need to stay in a hotel 2 nights just to be able to go. 

Football is an entertainment sport, but people buy tickets for other reasons. They buy tickets out of loyalty. Hope that the team will 1 day make it and they can say they were there for it all. Excitement for that stadium atmosphere. Bonding with your child. The sport may be entertainment....but the game is life. This is my outlook on it, Win or lose I am just super excited to contribute & experience something that I love and look forward to every day. 

God I can't wait.

"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

I'm picking the Jaguars to win for the first time since week two...

Chargers 14

Jaguars 16

Big day for Scobee!

'02

Not sure about a blow out.  I would just like to see our Jaguars win, although I am not holding my breath,

<!--sizeo:3--><!--/sizeo--><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>A JAGUAR FAN FOREVER</b><!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
;
<!--sizeo:3--><!--/sizeo--><b> FOREVER A JAGUAR FAN</b>
;

;
<b>INTIMIDATE TO DOMINATE</b><!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
;

What was the result the last time the Chargers played in Jax? Oh yeah,, another blowout loss at home for the Jags.

I've got a feeling it's gonna be about the same. I hope not, and there are reasons to believe it won't be a blowout loss.

But, I just have that feeling Sad

Monday... The Bridgewater talk continues.
Blakes Life Matters