Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trav59's Fantasy Football League

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2013, 03:39 PM by TravC59.)

Quote:of course you would say its not. 

THats okay, I don't need to rip offf the cellar dwellars of the league to win it. 

I'm good enough at spotting talent on the waiver wire and can win ethically.  
I wasn't the first to claim it wasn't....But of course you think it is, so no matter what others say, it won't matter. So predictable.

I too have spotted talent on waivers. I am 6-0 and mud holed you week 2.

Edit., make that a total of 3 now mad dog.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm honestly not going against you TMD because its fun to do, but I honestly dont think its an unfair trade.  In fact, if you asked me who got a slight upper hand, it would have been Wolfie.  Lets be honest, CJ Spiller cant stay healthy, and CJ at least has a shot to turn it on.

If Side B did have Tony Gonzalez (who already had his bye) then really he was only giving up Wayne.  If you are in a league and need rb help, he just got it.
You think he will take any of this to heart? No chance.

;

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2013, 03:43 PM by The Mad Dog.)

It reaks of no class when the team in first trades with the team in last place and benefits from it. 

Its like one of the unwritten rules you just don't do. Code of ethics?? Nahh. who needs that??

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2013, 03:44 PM by TravC59.)

Quote:It reaks of no class when the team in first trades with the team in last place and benefits from it. 

Its like one of the unwritten rules you just don't do. Code of ethics?? Nahh. who needs that??
Really? Hahahaha. You are a joke! Pure entertainment though.

;

Why didn't you come to me for a potential trade?? Because you know you couldn't rip me off??? lol

I wonder if the Ravens pilfering of Eugene Monroe from the last placed Jags was wrong....

;

Quote:Why didn't you come to me for a potential trade?? Because you know you couldn't rip me off??? lol
Because I'd rather not work with you. I do look at all teams though before I offer and see if things could work or not. Sometimes its apparent when it more than likely won't.

But you can believe the made up scenario in sentence two if you wish, and then lol after it again.

;

As said, all the sweeter when I win, and win the right way. :thumbsup: 

Quote:As said, all the sweeter when I win, and win the right way. :thumbsup:
I've already beat you. It was pretty sweet.

;

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2013, 03:52 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Because I'd rather not work with you.

Of course you'd rather not work with me....because you know I'm too bright to fall for your swindle tactics. 

You prey on the weak. 

Act of coward. 

Quote:Of course you'd rather not work with me....because you know I'm too bright to fall for your swindle tactics. 
Yes. That is it.

;

Quote:Yes. That is it.

Has to be it. I have the kind of players on my reserves that you could have used too....but as said, you know you couldn't rip me off, so you instead sought a softer target. 

All the sweeter when I win the title. 

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2013, 03:58 PM by TravC59.)

Quote:Has to be it. I have the kind of players on my reserves that you could have used too....but as said, you know you couldn't rip me off, so you instead sought a softer target. 

All the sweeter when I win the title. 
Yes, your bench is fabulous. Not sure why I didn't offer you.... Wallbash

Is your claim of winning the league as rock solid as the claim you made regarding FBT's pick em last year...and this?

;

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2013, 04:05 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Yes, your bench is fabulous. Not sure why I didn't offer you.... Wallbash

Is your claim of winning the league as rock solid as the claim you made regarding FBT's pick em last year...and this?

Point was, my entire roster is filled with talent. My team was just as much a match trading wise as his roster, if not more. 

You avoided trying to deal with me because you knew better than to try and fleece me. You can't bring that trash over here and expect me to fall for it, haha....so instead, you preyed on the weak. Proud? :blink:

Quote:Point was, my entire roster is filled with talent. 

You avoided trying to deal with me because you knew better than to try and fleece me. You can't bring that trash over here and expect me to fall for it, haha....so instead, you preyed on the weak. Proud? :blink:
Yes, yes. That was it.

6-0, 1-0 week 2.

;

You have more control on this than you do picking winners in a pickem league. 

I admit I didn't do as well in the pick em league as would be normally expected. Stuff happens. 

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2013, 04:11 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Yes, yes. That was it.

6-0, 1-0 week 2.

Thats okay, ...even though you have your "farm team" to pluck talent from, I'm still going to take the title in the end.......I've got more total points than you on the season - most in the league, and thats despite losing one of my top players in Julio Jones to injury. 

Quote:You have more control on this than you do picking winners in a pickem league. 

I admit I didn't do as well in the pick em league as would be normally expected. Stuff happens. 
If that's how you feel, then why'd you run your mouth?? Like I said, pure entertainment you are.

;

Fred Jackson has been outproducing Spiller and getting more touches. Chris Johnson's schedule after this week is amazing. It's not an unfair deal.

Quote:Thats okay, ...even though you have your "farm team" to pluck talent from, I'm still going to take the title in the end.......I've got more total points than you on the season - most in the league, and thats despite losing one of my top players in Julio Jones to injury. 
The distance between 1 and 4 is 33 points. I had the top scoring team this past week and that was with Mighty Schaub's 7 in Ryan's absence. Things don't look to bad.

;