Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We won't win another game.

I didn't recall them saying that much. I recall the league falling in love with them... which they can't control. But your point stands, improvement required. Hurns sadly may be who they thought he was, hence udfa. Robinson has work to do to get to true elite, but he has the goods. Now, can he please run any other routes than the sideline kiss...
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Mark my words, we beat the Vikings and end up 3-13.

Quote:Mark my words, we beat the Vikings and end up 3-13.

LOL.  I don't know about that, but if we lose to Denver and the Vikings I would be fine if we beat the Colts (again), the Titans and the Texans to finish the season 5-11.

Ponder this for a bit... if that happened the AFCS Champion would have a horrible record.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:32 games needed to catch up to a coach known to be one of the most mediocre ever - and is about to own the most losses in NFL history...wow

Here's to 50!

Every week I'm amazed by how bad Bradley has been stats wise.

Quote:50 Losses in 4 seasons would be a remarkable accomplishment.
It truly would be and honestly I am rooting for it. It would never be matched. Gus would stand alone as the worst coach the world has ever known.

Quote:It truly would be and honestly I am rooting for it. It would never be matched. Gus would stand alone as the worst coach the world has ever known.

I am thinking he already got that locked up as far as NFL coaches go. At least he would be the most prolific losing coach in nfl history. I mean, what if Khan lets him play out his contract? They better have nets around the modis building.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2016, 04:05 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:This statement again proves how little you know about football.

You really think he wants to lose on purpose? So dumb.
1. I shouldn't have to defend myself when I am in fact right. 

2. If you are not great at sales you would not have a dismal record and given an extension. 

3.Look throughout the season.  The exact moment we have a glimpse of hope to come back.  He intentionally messes it up.

4. So makes me rethink what chief said way back when.  About the Jags moving to London.

5. If the plan was to alienate the fan base this is the hc that could get it done.

6. And the longer he is kept and we keep losing the more fans leave and justifies the move to London. 

7. Think about it, the refs calls, Gus methodically losing games. 

8. The players losing faith cause see what is happening. So bring on frustration. 

9. That is a perfect game of chess. 

But for benefit of the doubt. I will think like most of you.  Gus is stupid will get fired and the Jags will then be in contention of playoffs.  

And "What does my old podcast have to do with the price of tea in China"?  

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:1. I shouldn't have to defend myself when I am in fact right. 

2. If you are not great at sales you would not have a dismal record and given an extension. 

3.Look throughout the season.  The exact moment we have a glimpse of hope to come back.  He intentionally messes it up.

4. So makes me rethink what chief said way back when.  About the Jags moving to London.

5. If the plan was to alienate the fan base this is the hc that could get it done.

6. And the longer he is kept and we keep losing the more fans leave and justifies the move to London. 

7. Think about it, the refs calls, Gus methodically losing games. 

8. The players losing faith cause see what is happening. So bring on frustration. 

9. That is a perfect game of chess. 

But for benefit of the doubt. I will think like most of you.  Gus is stupid will get fired and the Jags will then be in contention of playoffs.  

And "What does my old podcast have to do with the price of tea in China"?

Disregarding the rest for a second, can you elaborate on number 2 a little more?

We won't win another game... possible; however, it's also possible that another team may have a tremendously off day and just give a game away to us. We may (though certainly not guaranteed) reach 3-13 yet.... yeehaw!

Quote:Mark my words, we beat the Vikings and end up 3-13.

For this to happen,  to begin with,   it's imperative the Jaguars substantially improve their Special Teams Coverage.   Very few,  if any NFL teams have a more potent Return game than the Vikings.  Both on Kickoffs and Punts.

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2016, 11:44 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:Disregarding the rest for a second, can you elaborate on number 2 a little more?
In sales you have to show your body of work.   If you are not up to expectations, or, quota.   You will be let go.   Not given an extension.   His record and body of work shown no reason to do so.   All he has done is put others under the bus.   Granted he is given others a chance.   Which is good.  However.  

No one in sales would be kept with a sub par average.   Unless another motive.   Like as a pawn for a corporate agenda.  Or the fall boy for an outrageous move. 

If you are saying I can't sell or make the product successful cause do not have the right tools in place.   This is on a very short leash.   And a season like this would be canned.   So if fired at end of season.  Then it is well..... Have the right tools and failed.   And if is not.  Is due to another agenda.  

Bottom line in sales 90% would of never kept job.  Cause not producing.   In a factory environment.   That would not be tolerated.   Cause would lose the company millions a dollars per year not being prepared and having an effective plan in place. 

#Gojags

Quote:In sales you have to show your body of work. If you are not up to expectations, or, quota. You will be let go. Not given an extension. His record and body of work shown no reason to do so. All he has done is put others under the bus. Granted he is given others a chance. Which is good. However.

No one in sales would be kept with a sub par average. Unless another motive. Like as a pawn for a corporate agenda. Or the fall boy for an outrageous move.

If you are saying I can't sell or make the product successful cause do not have the right tools in place. This is on a very short leash. And a season like this would be canned. So if fired at end of season. Then it is well..... Have the right tools and failed. And if is not. Is due to another agenda.

Bottom line in sales 90% would of never kept job. Cause not producing. In a factory environment. That would not be tolerated. Cause would lose the company millions a dollars per year not being prepared and having an effective plan in place.
Yes..... squib pro ro

Quote:Yes..... squib pro ro
If is the original definition of "give as long as get return"  agree

If you do not understand.  I can't type it any clearer. 

#Gojags

What in the hell is happening in here?

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote: I can't type it any clearer.

You sure?

Teal Time Radio needs one of those "speak to type" apps.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:If is the original definition of "give as long as get return" agree

If you do not understand. I can't type it any clearer.
Try typing it clearer or have someone else type what you want to say.

Your posts, for the most part, never make any sense because your English is so bad.

Yo Gus, what happened Sunday?

Gus- I saw some good things on the tape. A few things we got to correct, and we will. I feel like we are about to go on a run.

Everything is going according to plan guys.

Gus would probably be what Tom Brady is to QB, to what Gus would be as a used car salesman. The GOAT.

Quote:Wake up call for our one season wonders. They better train hard and fix issues this off season. ARob and Hurns didn't do much but talk about how great they were in the off season.
This isnt even remotely true, they reiterated time and time again that they still had work to do and werent going to get complacent.