Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who would lead the Jags to the most wins?
Blaine Gabbert
Chad Henne
Ricky Stanzi
[Show Results]

Which Qb Do The Fans Want?

Quote:Tim Tebow 47.9 completion %

Chad Henne 59.0 completion %

Blaine Gabbert 53.4 completion %

and Tebow adds a massive 28.3 yards per game on the ground.

Please, enlighten me how your Savior is better than any of the garbage we have at QB right now? The only thing Tebow would do is stunt the growth of our young receivers because he can't keep the football off the turf.
Smh you should look at they win loss record!!! TEBOW

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2013, 01:14 PM by JagsFan1.)

Quote:There's no miracle that can happen when your QB curls up in the fetal position at the slightest hint of pressure.

The tape doesn't lie.....Jeff Fisher must be smiling right about now.
There can be miracles when you believe.... but seriously I feel ya. I still rather stick with Blaine over those guys. You never know.....I said from the start of the season its either Gabbert or Draft. Im sticking to it.

Where's the option for that Jim tebow guy?

He doesn't need to start but give stanza some time to see if he'll make a decent back up next year.

Lame or Garbageman  for starts makes no difference.

But don't let anything screw up the season we're suffering through to change us from top pick..

Oh and bTW...why does every qB thread wind up a tebow thread.....enough already.

he'd have a job somewhere if he had any potential as an NFL quarterback.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote: 

Oh and bTW...why does every qB thread wind up a tebow thread.....enough already.

he'd have a job somewhere if he had any potential as an NFL quarterback.

There's A LOT (a hand full) of people that really want him. I've never actually met any of them in person. But, I hear they are out there somewhere.

RICKY STANZI is a name of a WINNER.

...OR a RACE CAR DRIVER.

RUSSELL

Quote:Smh you should look at they win loss record!!! TEBOW

Sanchez!

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:There's A LOT (a hand full) of people that really want him. I've never actually met any of them in person. But, I hear they are out there somewhere.
That would be the 16 or 17 that showed up at the demonstration a couple weeks ago? Laughing

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:That would be the 16 or 17 that showed up at the demonstration a couple weeks ago? Laughing

Yeah but you can't count the kids who were there against their will.

I am just tired of Mr happyfeet!  Lets see what Stanzi can do behind our line...a baseline to compare gabberts preformance

Quote:RUSSELL
Last name Wilson?

The tribe has spoken. Start Stanzi.

Quote:There's A LOT (a hand full) of people that really want him. I've never actually met any of them in person. But, I hear they are out there somewhere.

Several of them are members of my family so I know they exist.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The Stanzi option could have been titled "Anybody but Gabbert and Henne"

Quote:The Stanzi option could have been titled "Anybody but Gabbert and Henne (except Tebow)"

Add the caveat and we're in full agreement.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2013, 09:39 AM by Setsuna00.)

I want Mettenberger.

Edit: Never mind you guys meant current team players. Stanzi the Manzi
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

Is Matt Scott healthy and still around? If so, I wouldn't mind seeing him get a crack at some point this season.

But of those qbs I'd say stick with Gabbert. No point in switching to a QB that might help us win games, or a qb that won't be a long term starter next season anyway.

Quote:Add the caveat and we're in full agreement.

Really. Why would Jacksonville want a Hiesmen trophy winner that led an NFL team to the playoffs (and won a playoff game) and hails from the city of Jacksonville. Would be ludicrous!
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://i.imgur.com/FiutZpK.gif'>http://i.imgur.com/FiutZpK.gif</a>