Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Report: Trump will not pursue charges against Hillary Clinton

Quote:He has bigger fish to fry......

Like finding and deporting 12 million + illegals.....

That'd probably help reduce that 1.7 million vote difference for the next election, too.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Congratulations Conservatives you played yourself.

Shocker
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Which America? The one that had 2 million less votes for their candidate?

Now it's 2 mil?

'02

Quote:I'm fine with this.  I think America pretty much rendered their verdict on this 2 weeks ago, and it's time to move on.  There's too much to do right now to be distracted by more investigations into her shenanigans. 

I am curious to know if this means they will stop the investigation into the family slush fund?  There is further scrutiny warranted there regarding the selling of access, and the pay for play, and also with regard to the potential misappropriation of funds to finance the Clinton's lavish lifestyle post-presidency.  It sounds like Trump will just opt to move on, so once again, the Clinton syndicate will dodge a bullet. 

I have to think the investigation into the Clinton Foundation will continue despite this. If they're going to get her, they want to find out what the big crimes are. ...maybe they'll uncover evidence that people truly were "suicided."

At any rate, the foundatioun itself has lost hundreds of billions lately as countless huge donors pull out. Hillary can no longer offer them political favors.

'02

Told you. Hillary is like the predator. Viciously kills hundreds of people and at the end of the movie, you actually feel sorry for it when it is laying there all bloody and wounded.

Quote:I have to think the investigation into the Clinton Foundation will continue despite this. If they're going to get her, they want to find out what the big crimes are. ...maybe they'll uncover evidence that people truly were "suicided."

At any rate, the foundatioun itself has lost hundreds of billions lately as countless huge donors pull out. Hillary can no longer offer them political favors.

Now the pay to play shifts to Trump. Foreign visitors will now find all kinds of reasons the stay at Trump hotels and "assist" the Trump companies all over the world.

And Ivanka and Donald Jr. will be everyone's new best friends. 

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Now the pay to play shifts to Trump. Foreign visitors will now find all kinds of reasons the stay at Trump hotels and "assist" the Trump companies all over the world.

Of course staying in luxurious rooms at Trump hotels hardly equates to giving the Clinton Foundation a $50 million check.

'02

Quote:Now it's 2 mil?

Seems like we could find the actual totals somewhere, especially since I have heard "HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE" endlessly from the losing side.  The tally I saw on Nov 9 had Trump winning by some 694,750 votes. 

The problem is that states like CA and NY stop counting once the margin of victory is greater than the uncounted ballots.  I believe CA still has ~4M uncounted ballots.  

Quote:Now the pay to play shifts to Trump. Foreign visitors will now find all kinds of reasons the stay at Trump hotels and "assist" the Trump companies all over the world.

Do you think leaving a good review at Expedia is the new pay-to-play?

So he was lying. Shocker

Quote:That will be #82 of The Things Said That He never Intends to Do. Not prosecuting Clinton was #81.

Look on the bright side.  He's not as crazy as we thought he was.  Thank God for that. 

Quote:Seems like we could find the actual totals somewhere, especially since I have heard "HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE" endlessly from the losing side.  The tally I saw on Nov 9 had Trump winning by some 694,750 votes. 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/polit.../94339510/

Quote:Like this is the first time in the history of the United States where the President elect, didn't win the popular vote.  And unless I missed something, didn't she only win the popular vote by like 200,000?

As of now, 2 million. 

Quote:Look on the bright side.  He's not as crazy as we thought he was.  Thank God for that. 

Yes, deity forbid that potential criminal behavior from our leadership not be ignored in exchange for cushy jobs in the next Administration. We must maintain the clergy/laity split because the Chosen are above man's laws.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

R       H       E

Red Sox        1       1       0

Yankees        0      21      0

Sox still win..  

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Yes, deity forbid that potential criminal behavior from our leadership not be ignored in exchange for cushy jobs in the next Administration. We must maintain the clergy/laity split because the Chosen are above man's laws.

Sorry, maybe I'm a little dense, but, seriously, I have no idea what that meant.  

Quote:Sorry, maybe I'm a little dense, but, seriously, I have no idea what that meant.  

It's a fancy way of saying "Yeah, but Hillary...".

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:It's a fancy way of saying "Yeah, but Hillary...".

Clinton should be charged, period. That she won't be shows that our justice system is corrupt and compromised.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2016, 01:48 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:Clinton should be charged, period. That she won't be shows that our justice system is corrupt and compromised.

Perhaps, but why is her case so often presented as a rebuttal to criticism of Trump? Hillary hasn't cornered the market on unsuitability for the White House.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]