Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey is tired of losing

@brentasjax Heavy Jags locker room. Telvin Smith full of emotion. Consoled by coaches and teammates. Stayed in uniform for long time. #ASJax

Team is losing it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Where is all the Fl St. fans that laughed at Tebow lol. Crybaby

@genefrenette #Jaguars Telvin Smith intended to talk after game, but so overcome with emotion that he told PR staffer he wasn't up for it.

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2016, 06:26 PM by P. Haze.)

Quote:@brentasjax Heavy Jags locker room. Telvin Smith full of emotion. Consoled by coaches and teammates. Stayed in uniform for long time. #ASJax

Team is losing it.
This is what "firing a coach midseason does nothing" looks like. It's always good to get rid of cancer as soon as possible instead of letting it spread to the rest of the body. I will never understand that dumb [BAD WORD REMOVED] mentality.

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2016, 07:27 AM by Mowerguy.)

Jalen, Telvin.....hang in there guys. This fan appreciates your effort and play.

It will get better when Khan "cleans up some things"

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

He may as well get used to it with DC and GB

Quote:@brentasjax Heavy Jags locker room. Telvin Smith full of emotion. Consoled by coaches and teammates. Stayed in uniform for long time. #ASJax

Team is losing it.
You dont think that has anything to do with the fact that his brother was murdered? it has nothing to do with the team losing

GO Jaguars
;

Quote:We'll still suck next season, what QB is going to solve our issues? Every scouting report says its a very weak QB class, we don't want a 37 year old Romo, JimmyG got hurt in his second start and didn't look that sharp before. 

2017: We draft Dalvin Cook, but the offense is only mediocre. Bortles gets a bit better, but we finish 7-9. Telvin gets a massive contract, Lee and ARob extend contracts, Poz retires, Jack takes over MLB.

2018: We'll get Lamar Jackson, him and Dalvin, Lee, Hurns, and ARob will tear up the league. We'll make the play-offs and get to the AFC Championship, but lose to the Patriots.

2019: Dalvin's knee will explode in pre-season, our 1500 yard rusher will miss the entire season. ARob will hold out because he's a diva, Lee and Hurns will try their best, and our defense will get us to 8-8 - just missing the play-offs.

2020: Jalen Ramsey signs with the Colts, Myles Jack signs with Texans, ARob will demand a trade and Hurns will be cut. We won't have enough money to extend Lamar Jackson and Telvin, so Telvin will be released at the end of the season.
Quite a crystal ball you got there Sosa

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:You dont think that has anything to do with the fact that his brother was murdered? it has nothing to do with the team losing
New born, death of brother, and another L all playing a factor for his emotions.

Quote:We just need a QB

And a real NFL caliber HC don't forget that.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

This is a dude with a big heart, lots of talent and grew up winning.  And now he's part of a joke of a franchise right now.  He's flat out tired of losing.  I hope people like him, Poz, Telvin, etc. will positively influence the locker room instead of this team turning into apathetic losers.  I hope a new coach next year will get this team to play up to their potential.

He had 4 total losses during his time at FSU.  He's doubled that with the Jags this year already!

Quote:For 40 cents a day, you can help a talented Jaguars player escape the captivity of the Jaguars organization.

lol +1 you made my night

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:We'll still suck next season, what QB is going to solve our issues? Every scouting report says its a very weak QB class, we don't want a 37 year old Romo, JimmyG got hurt in his second start and didn't look that sharp before.

2017: We draft Dalvin Cook, but the offense is only mediocre. Bortles gets a bit better, but we finish 7-9. Telvin gets a massive contract, Lee and ARob extend contracts, Poz retires, Jack takes over MLB.

2018: We'll get Lamar Jackson, him and Dalvin, Lee, Hurns, and ARob will tear up the league. We'll make the play-offs and get to the AFC Championship, but lose to the Patriots.

2019: Dalvin's knee will explode in pre-season, our 1500 yard rusher will miss the entire season. ARob will hold out because he's a diva, Lee and Hurns will try their best, and our defense will get us to 8-8 - just missing the play-offs.

2020: Jalen Ramsey signs with the Colts, Myles Jack signs with Texans, ARob will demand a trade and Hurns will be cut. We won't have enough money to extend Lamar Jackson and Telvin, so Telvin will be released at the end of the season.
I have no idea why you actually spent time typing this

I was not big on the idea of Coughlin returning as the HC but I am really starting to warm up to the idea. These players need a coach who is also a real leader of men and not someone who is full of hot air like Bradley. They need someone who has been a coach for a long time and has seen it all and has worked with every type of player imaginable. Where is the order? Where is the comradery? Where is the vision? These players have to feel like they are just diving deeper and deeper into a black hole with no hope of a reemergence. Are we at the point where the negative mentality is irreversible in our young players? It was painful for me to watch Jalen in tears on the sideline and it was the worst I have felt all season, and it is also the most I have felt connected with the team. It is nice to know that there are players who are hurting. 6 more games fellas.

Quote:I have no idea why you actually spent time typing this

It's probably therapeutic for him.

What if I said that most of us in here are more tired than he is. He's only lost half a season.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:What if I said that most of us in here are more tired than he is. He's only lost half a season.

Yeah, he's only been here for 8 of Gus' losses as a HC, we have been here for all 44 of them.

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2016, 08:12 PM by Sosa.)

Quote:I have no idea why you actually spent time typing this
Cause Drake, I was bored while eating my loser snack.

Is that even Drake? Looks like him

Quote:What if I said that most of us in here are more tired than he is. He's only lost half a season.

Ramsey's 8 losses with the Jags is double all his losses with the Noles.

If jalen is sick of losing, he needs to go to the owner and file a complaint and say, we need a new head coach and qb