Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Post Game Analysis/Celebration

(09-10-2017, 04:31 PM)CAPTAIN Wrote: This was a historic outing for the Jaguars as a whole.

Here's to an injury free season.

(09-10-2017, 04:33 PM)temporaryname Wrote: We gave the Tinhorns a beating in their house on opening day AND we beat the refs. What's not to love
Well AR15 is injured.. my eyes are peeled for updates.
This was a STATEMENT win. Teams are on notice that you won't be handled with care against us.
No pain, no gain.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I told yall not to panic over the preseason
Fournette played 1 game, Hurns played 1 game, Lee played 1 game, and our top 3 CBs played a few snaps

Blake has to be so happy all the pressure isnt on him to do everything on offense for the first time, we have a running game and a great defense
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(09-10-2017, 04:36 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 04:34 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Don't forget Gipson's INT. He got tackled by the QB.

Terrible blocking by Jack though. Watson should have been on his [BLEEP].

That was Smoot.

Can't wait to see how the talking heads spin this one...
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

love this defense!

I am so happy we have a defense again, and fournette was everything I thought he was!

(09-10-2017, 04:36 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 04:34 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Don't forget Gipson's INT. He got tackled by the QB.

Terrible blocking by Jack though. Watson should have been on his [BLEEP].

That was Smooth trying to block

The biggest takeaway from this game is our OL held this great Houston pass rush in check

Also we broke like half their offense so winning on that front
[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

(09-10-2017, 04:37 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 04:36 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: Terrible blocking by Jack though. Watson should have been on his [BLEEP].

That was Smoot.

Then bad blocking by Smoot. Should have put watson on his [BLEEP].

Where was that breakout clowney player? Did they even call his name this game?
[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

I just can't believe the fix wasn't in for Houston man. Thought they would be getting so many calls to go their way.

(09-10-2017, 04:40 PM)J-Mizzal Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 04:36 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: Terrible blocking by Jack though. Watson should have been on his [BLEEP].

That was Smooth trying to block

The biggest takeaway from this game is our OL held this great Houston pass rush in check

Yeah, if you can run the ball twice as many times as you pass it and win the defense won't get a lot of pass rush.

(09-10-2017, 04:38 PM)temporaryname Wrote: Can't wait to see how the talking heads spin this one...

Oh i'll tell you how they will say, "Houston had a lot to deal with for the Hurricane, and was not there mentally all the way."

Even tho all week they talked about how the emotions were gonna be a huge plus for Houston and how JJ Watt was gonna feast on rookie Cam Robinson

Cam Robinson was amazing today btw

Remember the folks who were complaining about the Marrone hire, claiming it was "more of the same". They're being awfully quiet right now.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(09-10-2017, 04:42 PM)haveaseat Wrote: I just can't believe the fix wasn't in for Houston man. Thought they would be getting so many calls to go their way.

For a while there in the second half it sure looked like it was. The phanton PI and roughing the passer calls were terrible.

The Jags dominate the division champs. What are the odds the only highlight on NBC or ESPN or NFL Network tonight will be shots of Watt running out with the flag and talk about the Houston recovery, oh, and the Jags won, but JJ Watt is great and Houston will recover?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(09-10-2017, 04:38 PM)temporaryname Wrote: Can't wait to see how the talking heads spin this one...

There going to say it was just the Texans and if Duane Brown wasn't holding out we wouldn't have got all the sacks.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

What are we going to do with ourselves this week with so little to complain about?

(09-10-2017, 04:44 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: What are we going to do with ourselves this week with so little to complain about?

Talk about how much Myers sucks I guess...
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

I would have bet good money that this game belonged to Houston before the ball was even snapped. Glad I was wrong about this one. I'm kinda' wondering though... does this mean that we're 'that good' or does this mean that Houston was that bad today? Either way, it sure was nice to watch a Jag's game and enjoy the experience for a change. Having said that now, I'm also reminded that it was just one game, and it was against a struggling team in our admittedly weak division. But hey... as they say, a win is a win, and it was a season opener on the road against a division rival. Yeah... we'll take that all day!?

ok jags won today lets enjoy the win. Everyone rember its one game. still 15 to go. I wanted to post this now before people started talking about a Super Bowl. 

JUst like when jags have lost,today is 1 game,its just our first win. earlier in the season then usaual. thats it. So enjoy the win for next 24 hours,be safe from the strom, as 

we all enjoy a Jags victory on opening week. Like i  said in my viedo hopefuly jags reach 

new heights which they have already by winning on opening day. Go Jags.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.