Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars.com - Monday update: Robinson sustains torn ACL

(09-10-2017, 05:41 PM)knarnn Wrote: Well if he is out for the season at least he should come cheap come offseason....sliver lining?

Dean Winchester? That you?
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-10-2017, 05:34 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 05:27 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: the longer they wait to announce, the more likely it is serious

Lol, how so?

umm common sense?

(09-10-2017, 04:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 02:39 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: this defense has me on cloud9... the injury to robinson though really has me down as he is crucial for the rest of the year and most likely this is a season ender Sad

Says who?

Nobody.  It's the drama queen jumping to conclusions, and as usual, clinging desperately the worst case scenario.  Can't be bothered to wait for something crazy like actual facts.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(09-10-2017, 05:52 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 05:34 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Lol, how so?

umm common sense?

Lol, you don't know a damn thing.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2017, 05:57 PM by Krayz_Jville_D.)

(09-10-2017, 05:53 PM)FBT Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 04:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Says who?

Nobody.  It's the drama queen jumping to conclusions, and as usual, clinging desperately the worst case scenario.  Can't be bothered to wait for something crazy like actual facts.

you are joking right?  Me assuming the worst in what looks like many other season enders is me clinging desperately? lol!

I hope its nothing and he's fine next week, doesn't mean I have to lie to myself when more than likely that will not be the news... It was pretty apparent that it is a serious injury, hopefully it isn't but pretending or lying to yourself wont change anything

(09-10-2017, 05:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 05:52 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: umm common sense?

never claimed that I did, I am just assuming the worst, hoping for the best, if you have a problem with it, tough

(09-10-2017, 05:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 05:52 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: umm common sense?

never claimed that I did, I am just assuming the worst, hoping for the best, if you have a problem with it, tough

(09-10-2017, 05:56 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 05:53 PM)FBT Wrote: Nobody.  It's the drama queen jumping to conclusions, and as usual, clinging desperately the worst case scenario.  Can't be bothered to wait for something crazy like actual facts.

you are joking right?  Me assuming the worst in what looks like many other season enders is me clinging desperately? lol!

I hope its nothing and he's fine next week, doesn't mean I have to lie to myself when more than likely that will not be the news... It was pretty apparent that it is a serious injury, hopefully it isn't but pretending or lying to yourself wont change anything

(09-10-2017, 05:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, you don't know a damn thing.

Funny how your posts always come off as hoping for the worst.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-10-2017, 05:56 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 05:53 PM)FBT Wrote: Nobody.  It's the drama queen jumping to conclusions, and as usual, clinging desperately the worst case scenario.  Can't be bothered to wait for something crazy like actual facts.

Yes, clinging desperately.  Your entire existence on this board is dependant upon having something to whine about.  It's your lifeline here.  You are misery defined. Everyone knows that if anyone will find something to overreact to in just about any situation, it's you. You must go through life with a cloud following you.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

(09-10-2017, 06:06 PM)FBT Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 05:56 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: you are joking right?  Me assuming the worst in what looks like many other season enders is me clinging desperately? lol!

Yes, clinging desperately.  Your entire existence on this board is dependant upon having something to whine about.  It's your lifeline here.  You are misery defined. Everyone knows that if anyone will find something to overreact to in just about any situation, it's you. You must go through life with a cloud following you.

so me saying the injury looked like a season ender requires the above response from you?

lol, you guys are legit funny

Considering it's only Week 1 and declaring an injury a season ender without any official word is kind of funny. You may end up being correct but that is just nonsense.
No pain, no gain.

(09-10-2017, 06:26 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Considering it's only Week 1 and declaring an injury a season ender without any official word is kind of funny. You may end up being correct but that is just nonsense.

LOL all I said is it appears to be that way, as the article also mentioned that that is the fear

anytime a non contact knee injury occurs where a guy is ruled out immediately, you would be a fool to expect anything else..

why on earth is it bad for me to assume that? my god this board is legit unreal.. I'll be happier than anyone if hes fine, I want this team to win so badly, I am tired of more than a decade of losing.

(09-10-2017, 06:28 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 06:26 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Considering it's only Week 1 and declaring an injury a season ender without any official word is kind of funny. You may end up being correct but that is just nonsense.

LOL all I said is it appears to be that way, as the article also mentioned that that is the fear

anytime a non contact knee injury occurs where a guy is ruled out immediately, you would be a fool to expect anything else..

why on earth is it bad for me to assume that? my god this board is legit unreal.. I'll be happier than anyone if hes fine, I want this team to win so badly, I am tired of more than a decade of losing.

You and me both. Just save the detrimental stuff until after an official word. Posting conclusions before hand isn't preparing anybody for anything.
No pain, no gain.

Schefter just tweets that it's a significant knee injury.

Bortles says you only need one knee

https://mobile.twitter.com/nfloutsiders/...50/video/1

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(09-10-2017, 06:22 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 06:06 PM)FBT Wrote: Yes, clinging desperately.  Your entire existence on this board is dependant upon having something to whine about.  It's your lifeline here.  You are misery defined. Everyone knows that if anyone will find something to overreact to in just about any situation, it's you. You must go through life with a cloud following you.

so me saying the injury looked like a season ender requires the above response from you?

How did it look like a season ender? He walked off the field on his own power, Lee's injury seemed way worse he was carted off and he's back playing
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Allen Robinson's left knee injury is "significant."
Robinson went down in non-contact fashion mere minutes into Jacksonville's beatdown of the Texans. It sounds like there's a good chance he misses the entire season, thrusting Marqise Lee and Allen Hurns into the Jags' top two roles. The Jags are pressed for depth, with impressive fourth-rounder Dede Westbrook (core) stuck on injured reserve for at least eight weeks. Lee will be in the WR3 mix in PPR leagues, while Hurns should see plenty of red zone looks. Official word on Robinson should come following an MRI.

(09-10-2017, 06:22 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 06:06 PM)FBT Wrote: Yes, clinging desperately.  Your entire existence on this board is dependant upon having something to whine about.  It's your lifeline here.  You are misery defined. Everyone knows that if anyone will find something to overreact to in just about any situation, it's you. You must go through life with a cloud following you.

Yes, because in the land of Hyperbole, you are the drama queen.  

It may very well end up being a serious injury, but there are zero facts to support anything at the moment.  Overreacting is your go to move in any situation, so don't let me interrupt your involuntary self-soiling.  Someone has to keep the adult diaper industry in the green.

Sigh....a simple push caused this? Can that really be serious?

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2017, 06:45 PM by Krayz_Jville_D.)

(09-10-2017, 06:41 PM)J-Mizzal Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 06:22 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: so me saying the injury looked like a season ender requires the above response from you?

How did it look like a season ender? He walked off the field on his own power, Lee's injury seemed way worse he was carted off and he's back playing

guys walk off with torn ac's all the time..

(09-10-2017, 06:44 PM)FBT Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 06:22 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: so me saying the injury looked like a season ender requires the above response from you?

Yes, because in the land of Hyperbole, you are the drama queen.  

It may very well end up being a serious injury, but there are zero facts to support anything at the moment.  Overreacting is your go to move in any situation, so don't let me interrupt your involuntary self-soiling.  Someone has to keep the adult diaper industry in the green.

How have I over reacted?  saying it looks serious is just saying how it looks, if anyone is over reacting, it is once again you

(09-10-2017, 06:41 PM)J-Mizzal Wrote:

That's the point.  Until it's actually evaluated and diagnosed, it's best we run around howling the end is near.

(09-10-2017, 06:44 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 06:41 PM)J-Mizzal Wrote: How did it look like a season ender? He walked off the field on his own power, Lee's injury seemed way worse he was carted off and he's back playing

guys walk off with torn ac's all the time..

(09-10-2017, 06:44 PM)FBT Wrote: Yes, because in the land of Hyperbole, you are the drama queen.  

How have I over reacted?  saying it looks serious is just saying how it looks, if anyone is over reacting, it is once again you

Okay, Queenie.