Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Why Hillary Lost...

Quote:I'm sorry, but you were worried about BLM being legitimized more than the KKK being re-legitimized?

How is the kkk being re-legitimized? They are a non factor in this election and don't move the needle on a national level.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2016, 01:34 PM by pirkster.)

Quote:The coal industry has been dying for some time. I have in-law relatives that are coal miners. I assure you they would prefer an above ground job that doesn't give them black lung. Investing in solar or other renewable energy and repurposing those jobs to prevent economic depression in those markets would make sense. More coal or pretending it's clean is shortsighted.

Just because you mine coal here doesn't mean you have to use it here.

You do realize there are a lot of other nations that use and need coal, right?

There's no "clean" energy.  There's always a good/bad trade off for everything.  In fact, wind has been an unintended offender in killing a lot of wildlife (bats, birds, insects, etc.)

Short sighted is not being able to see the negative impact of your choices ahead of time but instead pushing agenda blindly without measuring the impact to people's lives.  Or, ignoring the impact to people's lives which appears to be the case with coal.  I agree those jobs should be steered, but not unplugged without any transition already in place.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I'll tell you why she lost WV and PA, they're coal states, and the policies that Obama put in place were putting the Miners out of jobs. And Hillary would have just continued the loss of jobs in those states.

Ohio too
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2016, 02:15 PM by jagherd.)

Quote:I'll tell you why she lost WV and PA, they're coal states, and the policies that Obama put in place were putting the Miners out of jobs. And Hillary would have just continued the loss of jobs in those states.
I live in WV (exactly in the spot on the Ohio River where WV, OH, KY all join at the corner. Our locality covers much of the KY and Ohio news too.

Hillary lost WV and KY (and for a lot of Ohio) the moment she made the statement "we're going to put a lot of coal companies out of business".

They have ran that advertisement in this area for quite a long time.

Say what you want about coal, but MANY of our locals' jobs and much of the area's economy is based on it.

It was over for Clinton in this area since long before election night. She didn't have a chance here because of it.

One major reason why I believe Hillary Clinton lost this election is she didn't appeal to many people.   In the same manner that John McCain and Mitt Romney didn't appeal to many people.   Contrast the enthusiasm level at Obama rallies,   Donald Trump rallies,  and Bernie Sanders rallies,  compared to with Hillary Clinton rallies.    It felt 180 degrees different.    Most of the people that voted for Hillary Clinton did so because they were voting against Trump and / or the ' Right' .

Why Hillary lost?  She lost because she barely lost Florida and baaarely lost Michigan.  This was incredibly close! 

The lord shows up in the form of a fly and lands upon the face of evil.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Only if you're a low information observer.

And if you are, you could also add those to her as well.  Laughing about getting a child rapist off, attacking her rapist husband's accusers, calling african american youth "super predators..."

You leftist wackos need to quit pretending Trump is any more "evil" than the witch you voted for that rightfully lost.

I am still waiting for you to prove Trump did not say any racist comments when a lot of proof is there he did. Until you can disprove video evidence he actually made racist comments during his campaign I cannot take your word for it that Trump is not a racist.

Quote:I am still waiting for you to prove Trump did not say any racist comments when a lot of proof is there he did. Until you can disprove video evidence he actually made racist comments during his campaign I cannot take your word for it that Trump is not a racist.

You don't want to believe differently and no amount of evidence given to you that he isn't won't change your malformed opinion of him.

You think he'd deport people solely because of their race or religion.  That's not true.

So, when you don't have a grasp of reality and believe lies, I can't value anything about your awful opinions.

Hillary said racist things as well, yet you do not consider her racist.  You are insane.

But as usual, whenever you are presented facts, you completely ignore them.

I dare you to not ignore this link and comment on it:  http://downtrend.com/71superb/top-ten-ex...-to-ignore

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2016, 04:20 PM by badger.)

Quote:Why Hillary lost?  She lost because she barely lost Florida and baaarely lost Michigan.  This was incredibly close! 

and Pennsylvania... and Wisconsin

hey remember when Clinton was up 10 points in polls in Michigan? that was fun.

Quote:You don't want to believe differently and no amount of evidence given to you that he isn't won't change your malformed opinion of him.

You think he'd deport people solely because of their race or religion. That's not true.

So, when you don't have a grasp of reality and believe lies, I can't value anything about your awful opinions.

Hillary said racist things as well, yet you do not consider her racist. You are insane.

I dare you to not ignore this link and comment on it: <a class="bbc_url" href='http://downtrend.com/71superb/top-ten-examples-of-hillary-clintons-racism-the-media-chooses-to-ignore'>http://downtrend.com/71superb/top-ten-examples-of-hillary-clintons-racism-the-media-chooses-to-ignore</a>

I don't know why you guys waste your time arguing with her. She's a robot, plain and simple. It's like debating a wall.

Quote:You don't want to believe differently and no amount of evidence given to you that he isn't won't change your malformed opinion of him.

You think he'd deport people solely because of their race or religion.  That's not true.

Hillary said racist things as well, yet you do not consider her racist.  You are insane.

I dare you to not ignore this link and comment on it:  http://downtrend.com/71superb/top-ten-ex...-to-ignore

You are choosing to believe everything I read online is a lie, right? Do I have to Google videos of Trump's speeches and the three debates with Clinton? Maybe you did not watch her attack ads with video clips of Trump's nasty comments during speeches, which included a racist comment, mocking a disabled reporter, and "She's a pig."

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2016, 04:35 PM by pirkster.)

Quote:You are choosing to believe everything I read online is a lie, right? Do I have to Google videos of Trump's speeches and the three debates with Clinton? Maybe you did not watch her attack ads with video clips of Trump's nasty comments during speeches, which included a racist comment, mocking a disabled reporter, and "She's a pig."

Trust me when I tell you, your posts are worthless and it has nothing to do with you being a woman.

As usual, you ignored what I had to say and deflected once again.

You're afraid to be shown that what you believe is not true.  You will not accept being wrong no matter what I show you.  I've already shown you the evidence proving the "disabled reporter" mocking was a total fabrication.

Again, yes, he's said some things he shouldn't have.  It doesn't make him racist or sexist any more than Hillary Clinton for saying similar things.  You still haven't addressed how you felt about Hillary laughing about defending a child rapist, or her personal attacks against women her husband (who she didn't leave for repeatedly cheating on her) sexually assaulted.

I think we shall be shown Donald's tax returns now, after all he said he would produce them after the election. I'm interested in knowing who he's doing business with overseas and what amount of taxes he's contributing to the welfare of our federal revenue.

I think America lost the election because neither candidate is worth pooping on.

Regards................the Chiefjag

Quote:I think we shall be shown Donald's tax returns now, after all he said he would produce them after the election. I'm interested in knowing who he's doing business with overseas and what amount of taxes he's contributing to the welfare of our federal revenue.

I think America lost the election because neither candidate is worth pooping on.

Trump said he will release his tax returns after Clinton shows him "33,000 deleted emails" (which is a gross exaggeration; she wrote less than 32,000).

Arguing about who's less racist in the Presidential election.  Lol this country is at an ALL-TIME LOW.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Quote:Arguing about who's less racist in the Presidential election.  Lol this country is at an ALL-TIME LOW.

Hillary Clinton got a lot more votes from blacks and Latinos than Donald Trump. You can't argue who is "less racist" when two racial minorities favor the same candidate by large margins.

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2016, 05:12 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

Quote:Hillary Clinton got a lot more votes from blacks and Latinos than Donald Trump. You can't argue who is "less racist" when two racial minorities favor the same candidate by large margins.
Last i checked, she actually got more votes period.  Those electoral college votes are the ones that count though.  So the people wanted Hillary but the actual powers at be put Trump in.

It's whatever but i know i voted for the lesser of the two evils.  Still Evil nonetheless.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Electoral college is necessary. People obviously don't like it when it goes against them.

However, no electoral college means:

NYC, LA, CHICAGO and the major cities get to decide everything for everyone. That's no good.

The electoral college is still heavily favored towards those populations.

Trump won Florida by popular vote. Florida's electoral colege points (29) go to Trump.

Clinton won New York and California. Those electoral college points (which are many) went to Clinton.

Do you see the map of the districts throughout the US? It was overwhelmingly in favor to Trump. The blue areas where very few and far between, however those were the areas with massive population.

Are we to have the very limited blue areas dictate results for the vast majority of a nation?

Trump called the electoral vote a travesty in 2012 and claimed it should be eliminated. Now it gave him the presidency.

He said he would release his tax returns after the election. He said he would release his tax returns many times, under different conditions. He also encouraged Mitt Romney to release his tax returns during the 2012 election. He also claimed he would release his tax returns in 2011 when Obama released his long form birth certificate. Obama complied, Trump didn't. What is he hiding? Business deals with Russian oligarchs? I'm always suspicious of clandestine activities by elected representatives of us.

Regards................the Chiefjag