Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I look forward to Donald Trump bringing BLM and Police Together.

Quote:So..................your saying i'm an idiot because i wouldn't want your president around anyone in my family especially children.  I would love to take IQ test with the citizens of this country that think all opposed voters are stupid.  That'll really show the stupidness in this country and i doubt you'd like those results.

He's going to your president too.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Looks like we don't know how to keep it classy.
You expected different?

Quote:He's going to your president too.
Please stop implying the title of President to every citizen in America.  I voted for Hillary. If you chose to vote for Trump then i just know how you feel morally about things he stands for.  If you follow a human being with the thoughts and feelings of Trump then that just says who you are as a person.  Just keep it on your end and i'll stay on mine.  

Its like racism.  Almost everyone says they aren't racist but will still lock their doors out of fear when they see me just because. Better yet #becauseblack lol.  But say what they will and whoever believes it, oh well.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Someone is salty.  Yeesh.

Huh

Quote:I don't see it in Donald to do it, and the responses in this thread indicate that point.

Van Jones said something out loud that I was thinking. This was a punishment for America electing a Black president. The people who did not want a progressive society voted for Trump. The people who give him a pass on his rape allegations, class action lawsuits regarding race discrimination, etc are essentially saying they want America to be what it was before diversity took shape.
I don't know who Van Jones is but that is about stupid. Obama is not the only progressive President to be in office though he is the only black man to be in office. To say that folks who voted for him want America to be like the old days is a stretch. I'm sure there are older folks who voted for him that feel that way, but many voted for him for reasons other than those.

He ran and won the nomination as a republican

He is not a career politician

He doesn't take crap from anyone

He can't be bought

He made DC stand up and take notice with his unconventional ways

These are just a few. Rape allegations were unfounded/dropped. Most people with a working brain know he is not innocent of being a narcissist, egotist, womanizer, etc. With all of the things that are 'wrong' with him, the number of independent and undecided voters who chose him over Clinton, etc., must show you just how bad of a candidate she was. I voted Johnson because Libertarian is how I roll and I wasn't going to vote for Trump, no matter what. Even to keep Clinton out of the WH and I wanted that very badly. 

Quote:I don't see it in Donald to do it, and the responses in this thread indicate that point.

Van Jones said something out loud that I was thinking. This was a punishment for America electing a Black president. The people who did not want a progressive society voted for Trump. The people who give him a pass on his rape allegations, class action lawsuits regarding race discrimination, etc are essentially saying they want America to be what it was before diversity took shape.

I think there's some of that involved.   There is a class of white people who feel left behind economically, and see the country becoming more diverse and progressive, and they feel kind of panicked about it.   They want things to go back to the way they were 40 or 50 years ago.  First they lost their factory jobs, then they saw Mexicans coming in competing for the same leftover jobs, then they see gay rights advancing, and women's rights advancing, then they see a black President, and it seems like their world is collapsing, and things are changing too fast and they can't keep up.   Just look at the electoral map, with Clinton taking the cities and Trump taking the countryside, the farms and small towns. 

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2016, 04:28 PM by pirkster.)

It has nothing to do with so-called "diversity" or "progress."

Citizens have simply been ignored by their leaders.

If that's "diversity" and "progress," then no one deserves to be treated that way and politicians don't deserve their vote.

Interesting that some are hinting at racism... it either is racist, or others seem happy that they see it as racist.  In either case, that's wrong - and those truly concerned about racism should be rooting for them, not against them.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2016, 04:29 PM by The Real Marty.)

Quote:I don't know who Van Jones is but that is about stupid. Obama is not the only progressive President to be in office though he is the only black man to be in office. To say that folks who voted for him want America to be like the old days is a stretch. I'm sure there are older folks who voted for him that feel that way, but many voted for him for reasons other than those.

He can't be bought

These are just a few. Rape allegations were unfounded/dropped. Most people with a working brain know he is not innocent of being a narcissist, egotist, womanizer, etc. With all of the things that are 'wrong' with him, the number of independent and undecided voters who chose him over Clinton, etc., must show you just how bad of a candidate she was. I voted Johnson because Libertarian is how I roll and I wasn't going to vote for Trump, no matter what. Even to keep Clinton out of the WH and I wanted that very badly. 

As a white guy with lots of white friends, I can say for sure, there is a LOT of racism out there.  I personally know LOTS of them.  Some of them are my friends.  They are not shy about expressing their racism when they think they are among friends.   So I can see why Van Jones called this a "whitelash against a black President."   There's a lot of resentment out there among a certain class of people and it comes out sometimes as racism. 

I'm sure the reasons people voted for Trump are diverse, but I know a lot of them are just sick of women and blacks and Mexicans and they wanted to return the country to a good old white boy President. 

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2016, 04:29 PM by americus 2.0.)

Quote:Please stop implying the title of President to every citizen in America.  I voted for Hillary. If you chose to vote for Trump then i just know how you feel morally about things he stands for.  If you follow a human being with the thoughts and feelings of Trump then that just says who you are as a person.  Just keep it on your end and i'll stay on mine.  

Its like racism.  Almost everyone says they aren't racist but will still lock their doors out of fear when they see me just because. Better yet #becauseblack lol.  But say what they will and whoever believes it, oh well.
Why, do you look like the dude from A Nightmare On Elm Street? Or Barney the dinosaur? Those are what would freak my [BAD WORD REMOVED] out. A black dude? Not so much. 

Quote:I don't know who Van Jones is but that is about stupid. Obama is not the only progressive President to be in office though he is the only black man to be in office. To say that folks who voted for him want America to be like the old days is a stretch. I'm sure there are older folks who voted for him that feel that way, but many voted for him for reasons other than those.

He can't be bought

Van Jones is a very intelligent individual. He is well spoken, thought provoking, and one you should stop and listen to for educated understanding of things from someone who doesn't look like you or share your life experiences.

Van Jones and people like him are who fuel the divide in this nation.

He's like the Samuel L Jackson character in Django.

Quote:As a white guy with lots of white friends, I can say for sure, there is a LOT of racism out there.  I personally know LOTS of them.  Some of them are my friends.  They are not shy about expressing their racism when they think they are among friends.   So I can see why Van Jones called this a "whitelash against a black President."   There's a lot of resentment out there among a certain class of people and it comes out sometimes as racism. 

I'm sure the reasons people voted for Trump are diverse, but I know a lot of them are just sick of women and blacks and Mexicans and they wanted to return the country to a good old white boy President. 
I know there is racism. I see and hear it in my small town. But I also know not everyone who is white voted for Trump because of it.

Quote:BLM? The sooner they go away the better.

So you don't think black lives matter?

Quote:Van Jones and people like him are who fuel the divide in this nation.

He's like the Samuel L Jackson character in Django.

Is it because he is intelligent?

Trump is the President and for that his supporter can rest easy.

But let us not pretend he has some mandate? He won with less than 50% be even less popular vote.

The American people can neuter him just as quick as they elected him.

Quote:Van Jones is a very intelligent individual. He is well spoken, thought provoking, and one you should stop and listen to for educated understanding of things from someone who doesn't look like you or share your life experiences.
Lol. You know jack and [BLEEP] about my life experiences so please don't go there. I listen to people who are intelligent regardless of color, gender, age, socioeconomic status. I will not listen to or take seriously anyone who spreads hate and discontent regardless of the same, I don't care how intelligent they are. 

Quote:So you don't think black lives matter?
Fresh hell. 

Quote:Is it because he is intelligent?

Trump is the President and for that his supporter can rest easy.

But let us not pretend he has some mandate? He won with less than 50% be even less popular vote.

The American people can neuter him just as quick as they elected him.

No, because he (like others like him) are enriching themselves off ensuring his demographic stay on the D plantation and never think for themselves.

Just like Stephen in Django Unchained did.

Quote:Lol. You know jack and [BAD WORD REMOVED] about my life experiences so please don't go there. I listen to people who are intelligent regardless of color, gender, age, socioeconomic status. I will not listen to or take seriously anyone who spreads hate and discontent regardless of the same, I don't care how intelligent they are.

The fact you accuse Van Jones of spreading hate only shows you're uninformed.

Quote:The fact you accuse Van Jones of spreading hate only shows you're uninformed.

...and that shows you've been completely hoodwinked and bamboozled.

Quote:So you don't think black lives matter?

That is not what I said.