Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2016 Presidential Election Live Results

Quote:Can someone explain to me what causes them to call a race in a specific state and to declare so and so won?

Exit polls I believe.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Exit polls I believe.

You're right, they just declared WV for Trump "based on exit polls". 

Quote:The Florida results are crazy. Trump keeps rising and getting ahead, and then BAM... Hillary is back on top. These keeps happening over and over.

Well certain counties that are historically liberal (Dade for one) reported with a huge bump for Hillary.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Can someone explain to me what causes them to call a race in a specific state and to declare so and so won? 

It's sort of like qualifying for the Playoffs. At some point you just know the answer because the mathematical odds are that great.

Speaking of that, it appears Trump has won West Virginia.

'02

Quote:It's sort of like qualifying for the Playoffs. At some point you just know the answer because the mathematical odds are that great.

Speaking of that, it appears Trump has won West Virginia.

Yep.

Also, what source are you using? 

Quote:Yep.

Also, what source are you using? 

Infowars

'02

Florida is dead even with 45% of votes in so far.

Quote:Florida is dead even with 45% of votes in so far.

The panhandle isn't even closed yet.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Take a look at this, The New York Times.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Exit polling.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Good to see Rubio is waxin the floor with Murphy. That guy's a jackass.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Take a look at this, The New York Times.

I'm liking this site the best so far.

Quote:The panhandle isn't even closed yet.

That's where Republicanshe usually do very well.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:The Florida results are crazy. Trump keeps rising and getting ahead, and then BAM... Hillary is back on top. These keeps happening over and over.

It would be interesting to see which precincts are counted first.

Grew up in Fort Walton Bch. Two huge Air Force bases over there and NAS Pensacola. Trump ground for sure.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Fifteen minutes left there.

Right now electorial college votes has it Trump 24 Hillary 3.

Quote:Right now electorial college votes has it Trump 24 Hillary 3.

How many electoral votes does Florida have? (I read the population increased by 3 million.)

50.0 - 47.0 % Trump lead in FL 57% of votes in.

Quote:How many electoral votes does Florida have? (I read the population increased by 3 million.)

29 total