Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The Official "How the hell do we not have an ***Official Election Day Thread*** Yet?" Election Day Thread***

Quote:Republicans will never win. Too many colored people and alternative lifestyle weirdos.

Sometimes it's better to keep things to yourself...that would be one of them.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Republicans will never win. Too many colored people and alternative lifestyle weirdos.
popcorn.gif

Quote:Pretty much the case for anyone on the losing side of a campaign is it not?

He actually has a business to run unlike his opponent who does nothing.

The success of his campaign and the efficiency of his budget has been historic, it will be a subject studied for a long, long time.  No one has done more with less in modern times.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

What is it now days?  Colored, black, African American?  You never know what is going to offend somebody.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Colored? Like purple, blue and green? Good Lawd? Just go away.

I have it on good authority that folks that are sky blue are bad news.

Im just going by what he quoted.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

In this case, self-offending by making himself look like such a lowlife.

Quote:Sometimes it's better to keep things to yourself...that would be one of them.

I agree, but this is his Freedom of speech. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Sometimes it's better to keep things to yourself...that would be one of them.

I'd still give you a straight up trade for him if you wanna take jdub on your team.
Only a chump boos the home team!

He's just trolling. It's so obvious. I am surprised he hasn't been banned yet.

;

;

Quote:What is it now days?  Colored, black, African American?  You never know what is going to offend somebody.

What is it now days?  "alternative lifestyle weirdos", Gays? You never know what is going to offend somebody.

Quote:I'd still give you a straight up trade for him if you wanna take jdub on your team.

I'm good, thanks!!

Quote:Im just going by what he quoted.
Yeah, I know. I really meant to quote you separate as I realized your reply was in response to his. Somehow I multi-quoted by accident.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2016, 02:02 PM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

Quote:He's just trolling. It's so obvious. I am surprised he hasn't been banned yet.

He sounds like one of my facebook friends who always talks about the "ghetto" music being played at the stadium. 

Quote:I agree, but this is his Freedom of speech.

But not freedom from sounding ignorant.

Okay, well is it gay, homosexual, alternative lifestyle...what is the correct terminology?

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Okay, well is it gay, homosexual, alternative lifestyle...what is the correct terminology?

People. The term is people.

Quote:But not freedom from sounding ignorant.

That's putting it far too mildly, but I suppose this is a family board.

Quote:That's putting it far too mildly, but I suppose this is a family board.

I'm being nice.

Quote:Okay, well is it gay, homosexual, alternative lifestyle...what is the correct terminology?

Uh just saying people would be a start.

Quote:Does it matter who starts a thread? Talk about the election in this one now.

I was confused because I started it around midnight, so there already was an election day thread. It had nothing to do with who started it.