Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
shad khan is the worst owner in sports

Quote:because I could then actually move on from them and have the right and clear conscience to have a new team... if a team leaves it's city, then that automatically breaks the unbreakable bond that I have with them.

This team is nothing but a cancer to my Sunday's for the last decade.. I'd rather them just leave so I could change that, cuz Lord knows they aint going to do anything anytime soon to fix the last decade
Do you realize how pathetic this sounds? Why would you invest so much personal feeling in the accomplishments or lack there of by other men? It's football for Christ's sake. Cancer? Buuuwwaaaaa. :woot:

L.A. has a team now. Please do us the favor and delete your account here and sign on over there. OK? Thanks.

Mr. Khan is the best thing this city could have hoped for in a new owner.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I don't consider firing Olson a scapegoat. The offense seemed different yesterday. In a positive way. Seems like a good fire to me (so far at least).

How different? They scored 7 points in the 1st half which is about the norm for them....and that was after a gift drop of an INT. Week and week the Jags show nothing in the 1st half of games, heck throw the 3rd quarter in there too. they rank 2nd to last in 1st quarter scoring and last in 1st half scoring. Offense just does not show up.

Wayne Weaver?

The Same person who hired and extended Gene Smith?

Are you serious?

Are you madd?

Are you drunk?

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:yep I said it

I'll trade for wayne weaver any day of the week.. there's no way weaver would have stood by this long and allowed gus bradley to infect these players with this loser mentality.. none

then they scapegoat the offensive coordinator ONLY to put the quarter backs coach in ( this is the guy responsible for 2016 blake bortles let's not forget ) as if that's going to change anything

what is it with khan caldwell and bradley?

I don't know but one things for sure, inteptness
cool story bro

mv thread > /dev/null

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Krayz being Krayz.

Quote:Krayz being Krayz.
The man revels in his own perceived suffering.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2016, 06:09 PM by Mowerguy.)

Quote:Do you realize how pathetic this sounds? Why would you invest so much personal feeling in the accomplishments or lack there of by other men? It's football for Christ's sake. Cancer? Buuuwwaaaaa. :woot:

L.A. has a team now. Please do us the favor and delete your account here and sign on over there. OK? Thanks.

Mr. Khan is the best thing this city could have hoped for in a new owner.

Well said. Bottom line...it IS just football....get over it guys. 

The things Khan and the Jags do for this city is nothing short of fantastic.

Just today this....

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...45e4d57ccf

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

[Image: hotdog.png.jpg]

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:yep I said it

I'll trade for wayne weaver any day of the week.. there's no way weaver would have stood by this long and allowed gus bradley to infect these players with this loser mentality.. none

then they scapegoat the offensive coordinator ONLY to put the quarter backs coach in ( this is the guy responsible for 2016 blake bortles let's not forget ) as if that's going to change anything

what is it with khan caldwell and bradley?

I don't know but one things for sure, inteptness

Take Your Stank, Rank-A-Dank-[BLEEP] on somewhere else w/that Bull [BLEEP]...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:How different? They scored 7 points in the 1st half which is about the norm for them....and that was after a gift drop of an INT. Week and week the Jags show nothing in the 1st half of games, heck throw the 3rd quarter in there too. they rank 2nd to last in 1st quarter scoring and last in 1st half scoring. Offense just does not show up.

And Here I Go...

First of all, BUDDY, our offense played better Sunday than they've played all season. say It Isn't So! I Dare Ya! Also, the difference is accompanied by our four turnovers. Is this not correct? Stats, check out the Stats. W/O the four turnovers we would've SPANKED DAT [BLEEP]. Is this not correct???

STATS I Say... STATS... Step Yur Game Up BUDDY...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Lotta daisies in this thread.

Quote:I don't consider firing Olson a scapegoat. The offense seemed different yesterday. In a positive way. Seems like a good fire to me (so far at least).
Yeah Hackett called a good game. He kept blake in shotgun from the get go and our offense flowed alot better. If we had 3 or less turnovers we win that game. I thought gus was solid as well and got screwed on the goal line call. Gus should still be gone at the end of the season though.

I love Khan personally. A bit frustrating that he hasn't fired Bradley, but I understand the need to establish a reputation as a patient owner.

Quote:Lol, do you know how long Wayne Weaver stuck by guys that had average records in the NFL? 

I wish he would fire him now, but whats the point really?  I'll be mad when if he doesn't fire him at the end of the season, and I will show it by cancelling my season tickets.

Would take average record at this point, just sayin.
[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

Quote:because I could then actually move on from them and have the right and clear conscience to have a new team... if a team leaves it's city, then that automatically breaks the unbreakable bond that I have with them.

This team is nothing but a cancer to my Sunday's for the last decade.. I'd rather them just leave so I could change that, cuz Lord knows they aint going to do anything anytime soon to fix the last decade

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k'>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k</a>

If it's that traumatizing for you, you could leave.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Shad is a great owner from a financial standpoint.  The football operations is something else.  He is a little too patient and I hope he learns from this. 

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Wayne Weaver?

The Same person who hired and extended Gene Smith?

Are you serious?

Are you madd?

Are you drunk?

I don't know man, these last couple of years with Gus are no better than the Gene Smith years, and our division was a lil tougher back then too

Quote:Shad is a great owner from a financial standpoint.  The football operations is something else.  He is a little too patient and I hope he learns from this. 

I think this coming off-season ranks with the most important off-seasons in Jaguars history.   Shad Khan wants to build a first rate franchise on the field and probably learned plenty since the time he bought the team several years ago.   Yet,  in order to maintain and build corporate and fan support for the team,  the results on the field need to improve.  

It's evident from this thread and many others that a significant portion of the team's fan base is greatly upset what has transpired on the field with the team.    For Khan to regain confidence with these people,  winning much more consistently needs to occur.   

Quote:I don't live in Jacksonville... even if i did, the last thing I feel about having the jags as my team or city is lucky... literally the last thing in the entire world that comes to mind with having the jags is lucky

Then shut up. If you can't even move on from a team that isn't even in your city, then you really are pathetic. Stop being a punk, grow up, and move on.