Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bringing back the mullet

Quote:Let's put a lil shrimp on the barby.
They don't say shrimp down under. They say prawn. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's Irish you idiot.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Not if you have hopes of seeing her naked again any time soon...

There isn't a woman alive who can resist the charms of a mulleted Irish man.

OP should just move to Daytona.  Seems like it never went out of style to a number of the locals there  :teehee:

Quote:OP should just move to Daytona.  Seems like it never went out of style to a number of the locals there  :teehee:

Throw on some gold chains...and you're a stud!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Throw on some gold chains...and you're a stud!!

Also, the IROC Camaro with T-Tops is a must-have for this season's cosmopolitan redneck.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

And jorts and woman beater shirt.

Y'all know how to get to a woman's heart!!

Quote:Y'all know how to get to a woman's heart!!

I may even take out this chaw 'afore I get to kissin' you.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Y'all know how to get to a woman's heart!!

A woman's heart isn't the target.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I can only grow the party in the back part now.

Yikes!!!! that's even worse then the regular mullet.

Is there a special name for that look?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Yikes!!!! that's even worse then the regular mullet.

Is there a special name for that look?

Sad?

I'm picturing George Costanza with long hair.

Damn y'all go back to the jorts Everytime. I read these forms and say yeah I'm not that hick, I don't have a mullet I know that's hick. Yeah I'm not that hick oh damn it they said jorts, I got lots of those...
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Damn y'all go back to the jorts Everytime. I read these forms and say yeah I'm not that hick, I don't have a mullet I know that's hick. Yeah I'm not that hick oh damn it they said jorts, I got lots of those...

Eric, we all know that your jorts are really just cutoffs. Big, big difference.

Quote:Eric, we all know that your jorts are really just cutoffs. Big, big difference.

Whew had me in a panic
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Those plaid shirts though...

Quote:Eric, we all know that your jorts are really just cutoffs. Big, big difference.

Isn't that what jorts are?

Quote:Isn't that what jorts are?

What a bunch of uncultured heathens I hang out with. No, jorts are hemmed and bought as short pants. Cutoffs start out their life as pants, then once the knees inevitable fail out of them, then they become cutoffs. A true sign of the frugal ruralite.

Quote:What a bunch of uncultured heathens I hang out with. No, jorts are hemmed and bought as short pants. Cutoffs start out their life as pants, then once the knees inevitable fail out of them, then they become cutoffs. A true sign of the frugal ruralite.

Ya learn something new everyday!