Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Early Reviews on Dareus are Positive

(11-06-2017, 12:22 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: I forgot Cincy on had 37 plays lol. So he played 1/3 of the snaps.

According to John Oehser, that is the lowest number of offensive plays in a game in Bengals history.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-06-2017, 12:25 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-06-2017, 12:22 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: I forgot Cincy on had 37 plays lol. So he played 1/3 of the snaps.

According to John Oehser, that is the lowest number of offensive plays in a game in Bengals history.

Oh my. The defense back to doing historical stuff I see

Thirty seven plays??!?!!?  Hats off to the offense and defense for accomplishing that.  Domination on both sides of the ball!!!   Banana Banana

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(11-06-2017, 12:27 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote:
(11-06-2017, 12:25 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: According to John Oehser, that is the lowest number of offensive plays in a game in Bengals history.

Oh my. The defense back to doing historical stuff I see

Offense throwing in stuff like a 96 yard, 15 play drive helps also.  Basically, the defense took the ball away, and the offense didn't give it back.

(11-06-2017, 12:25 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

It's also the fewest plays for any team this season

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2017, 04:05 PM by temporaryname.)

Personal foul; helmet to the head....15 yards, repeat 1st down.
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Most times,he'll occupy 2 guys,freeing up the LB's to make a play,if he doesn't make the play himself.

(11-06-2017, 12:37 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-06-2017, 12:25 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: According to John Oehser, that is the lowest number of offensive plays in a game in Bengals history.

It's also the fewest plays for any team this season

I know he hit him from behind, but MAN did Jack blast Green off of Ramsey!

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

First game but encouraging: 

Matt HarmonVerified account @MattHarmon_BYB  6h6 hours ago
More

Marcell Dareus posted a 40% run stuff rate for #Jaguars[Image: NFL_2017_JAXJaguars_v2.png], easily the highest of Week 9. Second place was 25% #NextGenStats (min. 5 run plays)

(11-06-2017, 06:49 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote: First game but encouraging: 

More

Marcell Dareus posted a 40% run stuff rate for #Jaguars[Image: NFL_2017_JAXJaguars_v2.png], easily the highest of Week 9. Second place was 25% #NextGenStats (min. 5 run plays)

That's awesome.  Really stoked about this trade.

If yesterday is an indication, this could turn out to be the best trade in the NFL this year by any team.

(11-06-2017, 06:54 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

More

That's awesome.  Really stoked about this trade.

That is indeed. Gotta be a pretty nice high then. Congrats and if you guys feel like this now, imagine a full fledged monster in the middle.
Maybe at some point the opponents just starts punting on 1st bc at least then they wont get crushed on 1st,2nd and 3rd!! #defensegoals

More

Damn

More

What does that mean? 40% of run plays he stopped the run from passing his lane?

(11-07-2017, 04:53 PM)brianmsbc Wrote:

More

What does that mean? 40% of run plays he stopped the run from passing his lane?

Matt Harmon‏Compte certifié @MattHarmon_BYB 27 oct.

Stuff rate as defined by #NextGenStats is the percentage of a defender's run plays where they registered a tackle for 2 or fewer yards.