Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fournette INACTIVE

I guess someone didn't WIN breakfast at the Coughlin compound!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quit your whining stroudcrown. We were fine two weeks ago without him. If you don't think people should be held accouuntabke for their actions, go root for the raiders or bengals.

Fournette inactive due to infraction

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...84ed5d6ba7

Jaguars RB Leonard Fournette will miss Sunday’s game against Bengals for “infraction of a team rule;” C Brandon Linder to start at RG in place of A.J. Cann

(11-05-2017, 12:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 12:43 PM)Achilles Wrote: Rules are rules. No one here even knows what he did.

If he broke a rule that would normally result in a 1 game suspension, good, I'm glad he's suspended then.

Rules are made to be followed, for everyone.

You should take a journey over to the political forum and see just how well "rules" are being followed by "everyone".

I don't get why you are defending him so blindly. None of us know what he did. We all have rules that we have to follow at work and if you don't you get in trouble.

Where's the problem? Of course Fournette is key for us but maybe he should appreciate that fact as well.

(11-05-2017, 12:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Players kneeling for national anthem, standing for God save the queen, inactivating your best player 1:30 before kickoff.

[Image: majorleague21.jpg]
Take it to the political section, loser.

Yo! Linder at RG! This is the real story. Holy [BLEEP]!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

If we miss the playoff because we lose today I bet everyone saying rules are rules will be singing a different tune.
This is a stupid move you're intitled to disagree but this hurts the whole team not just Fournette.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

(11-05-2017, 12:49 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Quit your whining stroudcrown. We were fine two weeks ago without him. If you don't think people should be held accouuntabke for their actions, go root for the raiders or bengals.

(11-05-2017, 12:50 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 12:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Players kneeling for national anthem, standing for God save the queen, inactivating your best player 1:30 before kickoff.

[Image: majorleague21.jpg]
Take it to the political section, loser.

You mad bra?

Yeldon should eat
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

What a day this will be.

No doubt this sucks, but, no one should be above the rules.

I'm more upset we haven't seen LF truck someone in 3 weeks now. At least we know he'll be healthy for the Chargers.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(11-05-2017, 12:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Don't worry about the father who works two jobs and bought his 7 year old a LF jersey and saved up for a month to take him to his first Jaguar game.

This is a bush league move.

Yeah, wish we had the old leadership group back so things like rules enforcement wouldn't happen! Bush league? Give me a freakin break!

For you rule sticklers, Fournette missed a team photo. Talk about a MASSIVE violation, LOL.

(11-05-2017, 12:52 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 12:49 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Quit your whining stroudcrown. We were fine two weeks ago without him. If you don't think people should be held accouuntabke for their actions, go root for the raiders or bengals.

(11-05-2017, 12:50 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Take it to the political section, loser.

You mad bra?

Nobody is mad, you're just a whiney little baby who has a sheety stance and opinion on this and nobody wants to hear you speak anymore. You've already made 6 bad posts in this thread, we get it. Now go away.

(11-05-2017, 12:53 PM)atburg Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 12:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Don't worry about the father who works two jobs and bought his 7 year old a LF jersey and saved up for a month to take him to his first Jaguar game.

This is a bush league move.

Yeah, wish we had the old leadership group back so things like rules enforcement wouldn't happen! Bush league? Give me a freakin break!

I also like how Fournette, you know with those people paying his salary and a kid wearing his shirt has no responsibility for disappointing those people!!

A team photo!!!

Guess winning isn't top priority

There goes our chances of winning

Rules are rules.. Don't care what rule he broke.. Sucks, but I bet he learns his lesson and adjusts his watch to "Coughlin Time" from now on
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(11-05-2017, 12:54 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 12:52 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You mad bra?

Nobody is mad, you're just a whiney little baby who has a sheety stance and opinion on this and nobody wants to hear you speak anymore. You've already made 6 bad posts in this thread, we get it. Now go away.

Learn to spell. 3rd grade must have been hard on you.