Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tim Kaine

It's all the bluegrass seeped over from Kentucky.

'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It's all the bluegrass seeped over from Kentucky.

What are you talking about? This guy is not from Kentucky.

Quote:What are you talking about? This guy is not from Kentucky.

lol... I just knew you'd question that.

'02

Now Kaine is saying there might be a terrorist attack in his state on Tuesday, but nobody else is worried.

Quote:He's perhaps the least inspiring VP candidate since whoever ran with Kerry
He's so inspiring that most of this thread isn't even about him. 

Quote:He's so inspiring that most of this thread isn't even about him. 

People are just hating on Hillary, that's all. Not a single person is hating on Tim so far.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/...da-photos/

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

LOL That reminds me Tim Kaine was not a popular choice. Some (if not many) people wanted Elizabeth Warren, who would have been a more inspiring pick.

Quote:People are just hating on Hillary, that's all. Not a single person is hating on Tim so far.
Hard to hate on a guy who might as well not exist.

Quote:LOL That reminds me Tim Kaine was not a popular choice. Some (if not many) people wanted Elizabeth Warren, who would have been a more inspiring pick.
Elizabeth Warren is a communist. I'm not just saying that to be cool, I'm saying that because her views on taxation and the free market are closer to Vladimir Lenin than they are Alexander Hamilton. Either you believe that every dollar you spend should be strictly regulated and only used in ways the government tells you to use it, or you're just talking out your [BLEEP] because you saw Rachel Maddow making like Donald Trump in a room full of teenagers over the idea that Warren might join the ticket.

Quote:I think it's over for Hillary. We may know something today. Rumor has it that if Comey doesn't initiate mass arrests by 5 PM today, the NYPD and rogue FBI agents will spill the evidence - and it ain't gonna be pretty.
It's 9:45. What happened?

Quote:With the Dems continuing to lead in the electoral votes, there's still a very good chance that crooked Hillary wins this thing. In that event, she'll be impeached soon after leaving Tim Kaine, who will probably preside over her impeachment, as the POTUS. WIth that in mind, we really should know more about Tim Kaine. This should be of particular interest for democrats considering a vote for Hillary is really a vote for Kaine.

So, what do we know about Tim Kaine? Is he just going to follow in Obama's and Hillary's footsteps as a puppet for the current establishment?

I did see his rallies are getting bigger. He had a rally in Florida where 30 people showed up including the cameramen and media. Well, he just had another rally, and a whopping 100 people showed up.

Like Hillary Clinton,  Tim Kaine is toxic!  

Anyone who is Pro-Israel and/ or anti-George Soros needs to know that Kaine received more contribution dollars from the Soros funded anti-Israel J-Street organization than any Congressional candidate.  Even liberal Alan Dershowitz has condemned J-Street. 

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/...rael-fire/

Quote:This guy does not look like a president. God forbid he become one, we are in deep poop.
If he is in position to become the President, that means we're already in deep poop.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:Hard to hate on a guy who might as well not exist.

Elizabeth Warren is a communist. I'm not just saying that to be cool, I'm saying that because her views on taxation and the free market are closer to Vladimir Lenin than they are Alexander Hamilton. Either you believe that every dollar you spend should be strictly regulated and only used in ways the government tells you to use it, or you're just talking out your [BAD WORD REMOVED] because you saw Rachel Maddow making like Donald Trump in a room full of teenagers over the idea that Warren might join the ticket.

What do you mean by that? Everyone who has paid any attention to politics this year knows exactly who Tim Kaine is.

What does that mean?

Who said that?

What's Google?

DUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:What do you mean by that? Everyone who has paid any attention to politics this year knows exactly who Tim Kaine is.

The way Tim Kaine speaks,  I actually used a tape of his speech from the Democrat Convention to help try to fall asleep when taking a home sleep study. 

Quote:The way Tim Kaine speaks, I actually used a tape of his speech from the Democrat Convention to help try to fall asleep when taking a home sleep study. 

LOL I did not know that was possible. He was fired up! Did it work?

Quote:LOL I did not know that was possible. He was fired up! Did it work?

Unfortunately,  it didn't work.  I did fall asleep though when watching his speech live,  which provided me the idea to use it for the sleep study.  

If he was fired up that night,  I can't imagine what he must sound like normally.

Quote: Unfortunately,  it didn't work.  I did fall asleep though when watching his speech live,  which provided me the idea to use it for the sleep study.  

If he was fired up that night,  I can't imagine what he must sound like normally.

That was the only Time Kaine speech I heard. He got the audience involved while rattling off obvious lies Donald Trump told all summer.

Quote:That was the only Time Kaine speech I heard. He got the audience involved while rattling off obvious lies Donald Trump told all summer.

The people in attendance might have been the only individuals in the United States that were able to stay awake when first hearing that speech.  

Quote:The people in attendance might have been the only individuals in the United States that were able to stay awake when first hearing that speech.  

LOL Not me. I was glued to the TV every second. But I am a night owl with a faulty circadian clock, so staying up late for stuff like that is never a problem.