Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What Ramsey really said to Green

(11-08-2017, 04:38 PM)RealJagsFan Wrote: Wow! What a let down! That's all that it took to get under his skin? JR really was "spittin facts", he's soft as soap stone. Laughing

Well, not to nitpick, but he was not "spittin facts," he was spittin opinions.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-08-2017, 04:42 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: I love it. These guys are getting to buddy buddy. Even in the NBA it’s like that.

I remember when people hated Jordan. Hell most of those guys still hate him to this day. He wasn’t tryna make friends. He was tryna be great and dominate you. I see that in Jalen. He doesn’t care who he’s against. You ain’t getting nothing just shut up and  get this business
I said same thing and was attacked.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(11-08-2017, 11:29 PM)Inziladun Wrote: He got ejected from a game unjustly which probably cost him hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost pay. He wanted his money's worth lol.

Nope, nope, no money involved at all.  No lost pay.

(11-08-2017, 11:09 PM)MariGOATa Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 10:58 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Well, then... I guess you have some redeeming qualities. 

Wink

Ramsey is a diva in the Deion mold. 

He talks - probably too much - but he walks the walk too. 
He has the natural gifts AND he works hard at his craft. So far - every time he's been out there trying to get in a receiver's head with trash talk and shoves at the whistle, he's backed it up with his performance on the field. 

I'd probably dislike him if I weren't a FL state and Jags fan, TBH.  But this defense needed some swag, and he definitely brings an abundance of it to the table. 

Sure I'd prefer him to be a bit less flamboyant, but I admire his athleticism and competitiveness.

Well my issue with Ramsey is that he wanted to fight after they borh got kicked out and it was reported he was out there in the Bengals locker room looking for AJ Green. He took it too far, he should of just handled it on the field if he was that mad.

You mean he wanted to fight a guy face to face while the guy was looking at him and not walking away?

Ramsey pushed him a bit after the whistle.  It happens in football and he got a flag.  If you think that's a diva attitude then you don't know football and you're just looking to hate on the Jags.  I've seen your name sprayed all over these posts, that's all you are trying to do.  He's a cocky guy and he backs it up.  There's not one receiver this year that has had a good game and he's played against two of the better receivers in the league.

You wish you had Jalen Ramsey on your team.

(11-09-2017, 09:20 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 04:38 PM)RealJagsFan Wrote: Wow! What a let down! That's all that it took to get under his skin? JR really was "spittin facts", he's soft as soap stone. Laughing

Well, not to nitpick, but he was not "spittin facts," he was spittin opinions.

Actually he proved his point. Dude displayed how soft he was by letting him get to him and then again by attacking him while his back was turned. He's still playin mind games with him now. He said he talked to some of his own team mates and they confirmed it. I don't know if there were Bengals that actually said those things or not, but I bet AJ is wondering who?

(11-09-2017, 09:31 AM)UCF Knight Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 11:09 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: Well my issue with Ramsey is that he wanted to fight after they borh got kicked out and it was reported he was out there in the Bengals locker room looking for AJ Green. He took it too far, he should of just handled it on the field if he was that mad.

You mean he wanted to fight a guy face to face while the guy was looking at him and not walking away?

Ramsey pushed him a bit after the whistle.  It happens in football and he got a flag.
  If you think that's a diva attitude then you don't know football and you're just looking to hate on the Jags.  I've seen your name sprayed all over these posts, that's all you are trying to do.  He's a cocky guy and he backs it up.  There's not one receiver this year that has had a good game and he's played against two of the better receivers in the league.

To make your points even stronger, the play had actually not been blown dead yet when Ramsey shoved him. It was right at the whistle during the end of a run play. 
The line judge saw it go down and had his hand on his flag but never threw it.  The flags were thrown after AJ Green lost his composure and attacked Ramsey.

(11-09-2017, 09:58 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-09-2017, 09:31 AM)UCF Knight Wrote: You mean he wanted to fight a guy face to face while the guy was looking at him and not walking away?

Ramsey pushed him a bit after the whistle.  It happens in football and he got a flag.
  If you think that's a diva attitude then you don't know football and you're just looking to hate on the Jags.  I've seen your name sprayed all over these posts, that's all you are trying to do.  He's a cocky guy and he backs it up.  There's not one receiver this year that has had a good game and he's played against two of the better receivers in the league.

To make your points even stronger, the play had actually not been blown dead yet when Ramsey shoved him. It was right at the whistle during the end of a run play. 
The line judge saw it go down and had his hand on his flag but never threw it.  The flags were thrown after AJ Green lost his composure and attacked Ramsey.

I actually just saw the play on the fake touchdown the Bengals scored where a Bengals fan was trying to say Ramsey got owned on the block by AJ Green.  1) Ramsey was held.  2)  He didn't score.

They were going back and forth all day.  I think it was plain to see who won the battle.  I do find it funny that a Titan fan is calling Ramsey a diva because he has some cockiness....he's cocky because he's the best player on the field week in and week out.

AJ Green is Weak.... lol.. He had 1 catch for 6 yards...
I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

what a Thug
[Image: V9hW2kPAQr8S1Jxg.jpg]

(11-09-2017, 10:28 AM)UCF Knight Wrote:
(11-09-2017, 09:58 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
To make your points even stronger, the play had actually not been blown dead yet when Ramsey shoved him
. It was right at the whistle during the end of a run play. 

I actually just saw the play on the fake touchdown the Bengals scored where a Bengals fan was trying to say Ramsey got owned on the block by AJ Green.  1) Ramsey was held.  2)  He didn't score.

They were going back and forth all day.  I think it was plain to see who won the battle.  I do find it funny that a Titan fan is calling Ramsey a diva because he has some cockiness....he's cocky because he's the best player on the field week in and week out.
Which should have made the penalty a block in the back. Live ball.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(11-09-2017, 12:24 PM)The Hammer Wrote: what a Thug

[Image: Iye7ar.gif]

He's like Richard Sherman circa 2014. I'll take it.

Yeah, the nerve of him to grab Green's arm with his neck like that.
Undecided
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Lots of Titans fans are starting to show up here.  They are really getting nervous.

Anyone recently looked at the comments section for social media accounts like NFL, NFL Memes, etc. posting on this? The comments drive me nuts with people saying Jalen Ramsey got his butt whooped and is the soft one.

Really?! Ever thought for a moment that Ramsey chose not to fight and if he wanted to fight, he could have put a licking on Green too? Drives me nuts lately.

It's "fax" not "facts."  Wallbash

(11-09-2017, 12:52 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote:

It's "fax" not "facts."  Wallbash

What’s that? fax...

1 catch for 6 yards!

Keep up up the good work Jalen.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

(11-09-2017, 12:49 PM)Brett Wrote: Anyone recently looked at the comments section for social media accounts like NFL, NFL Memes, etc. posting on this? The comments drive me nuts with people saying Jalen Ramsey got his butt whooped and is the soft one.

Really?! Ever thought for a moment that Ramsey chose not to fight and if he wanted to fight, he could have put a licking on Green too? Drives me nuts lately.

That’s just social media. Let em talk. They keep trying to show the one play where Green got behind him and Dalton over threw it. Like “see he was beating him” lol 1 catch 6 yards. Where are the rest of the plays where Jalen was pushing him to the ground every play cause he soft and weak lol

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2017, 05:51 PM by americus 2.0.)

(11-08-2017, 11:09 PM)MariGOATa Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 10:58 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Well, then... I guess you have some redeeming qualities. 

Wink

Ramsey is a diva in the Deion mold. 

He talks - probably too much - but he walks the walk too. 
He has the natural gifts AND he works hard at his craft. So far - every time he's been out there trying to get in a receiver's head with trash talk and shoves at the whistle, he's backed it up with his performance on the field. 

I'd probably dislike him if I weren't a FL state and Jags fan, TBH.  But this defense needed some swag, and he definitely brings an abundance of it to the table. 

Sure I'd prefer him to be a bit less flamboyant, but I admire his athleticism and competitiveness.

Well my issue with Ramsey is that he wanted to fight after they borh got kicked out and it was reported he was out there in the Bengals locker room looking for AJ Green. He took it too far, he should of just handled it on the field if he was that mad.
I think you need to read this before you say anything more. Specifically the "Surprised when Green grabbed him from behind?" paragraph. 

If Ramsey was on an opposing team in my division I'd probably hate him too, but you're just sounding butthurt at this point.

(11-09-2017, 12:49 PM)Brett Wrote: Anyone recently looked at the comments section for social media accounts like NFL, NFL Memes, etc. posting on this? The comments drive me nuts with people saying Jalen Ramsey got his butt whooped and is the soft one.

I was reading some of them and just had to stop. The idiocy of those people is just too much for me to deal with before my evening adult beverage. No one likes it when the Jags actually stand up and produce something worthwhile. It makes them all feel petty and small.