Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marcell Dareus - departure impact on the Bills

(11-14-2017, 03:12 PM)Billsfan1212 Wrote: I'm not sure what you guys want me to say at this point that hasn't already been said.
He didn't fit in

(11-15-2017, 03:09 PM)Billsfan1212 Wrote: Your 2nd point is spot on. This team/area didn't jive with Marrone.... which is weird being from NY and having spend time at Syracuse. He just didn't fit in

Love your takes on Darius and Marrone ...... seems to be a common theme don't Fit In.

Hopefully, we continue to benefit from those that just don't fit in to the Buffalo vision.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-15-2017, 04:48 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 03:12 PM)Billsfan1212 Wrote: I'm not sure what you guys want me to say at this point that hasn't already been said.
He didn't fit in

(11-15-2017, 03:09 PM)Billsfan1212 Wrote: Your 2nd point is spot on. This team/area didn't jive with Marrone.... which is weird being from NY and having spend time at Syracuse. He just didn't fit in

Love your takes on Darius and Marrone ...... seems to be a common theme don't Fit In.

Hopefully, we continue to benefit from those that just don't fit in to the Buffalo vision.

Apparently Tyrod Taylor doesn't fit either...

Heck while they're straight up tearing down their roster.... send us McCoy, he doesn't fit in either.
Who else isn't fitting in up there if Buffalo? Send em on down....

so far ex Bills are working out well for us

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2017, 05:02 PM by jaglyn.)

Can someone ask the Bills if they can trade us Tyrod Taylor for a 5th? We can throw in a six-pack of Bud Light as a sign of good will

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2017, 05:13 PM by oQuarterback.)

(11-15-2017, 05:01 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Can someone ask the Bills if they can trade us Tyrod Taylor for a 5th? We can throw in a six-pack of Bud Light as a sign of good will

They can't. Trade deadline is over.

He will be released next season when League Year starts though.

(11-15-2017, 04:55 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 04:48 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Love your takes on Darius and Marrone ...... seems to be a common theme don't Fit In.

Apparently Tyrod Taylor doesn't fit either...

Heck while they're straight up tearing down their roster.... send us McCoy, he doesn't fit in either.
Who else isn't fitting in up there if Buffalo? Send em on down....

so far ex Bills are working out well for us

They got rid of Woods and Watkins, who have helped the Rams turn things around on offense.

This off season, I expect them to dump Taylor, McCoy, and Glenn, among others.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Buffalo Chop Shop
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2017, 09:57 AM by The Real Marty.)

(11-15-2017, 04:48 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
He didn't fit in

Pure ego. 

It's like McDermott is saying, "I am so good of a coach that I don't need this solid, run-stuffing defensive tackle.  My new team culture is more important."

I think all the bills fan is saying is...... Some players wear out welcome and a fresh start is best for everyone. No one can say for sure if he would of made a difference or not if stayed in Buffalo. Nor would it be a story cause none of us would care.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags