Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Lie About the Letter

Quote:I'm not gonna even try to defend the fact Hillary is a bald faced liar, but I think it is funny to see the outrage against Hillary when Trump is more pathological than she is. She lies to cover her rear. He just lies. It doesn't even need to be about anything important. And his supporters either give him a pass or act like he doesn't do it. Believe me. It's comical and scary at the same time. He has flip flopped on just about every subject. Look it up. He claims to have never said things which he has been proven to have said. But no outrage or concern from his base.. because Hillary lies too.

Kathy Shelton...

Game... Set... You know the rest!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Kathy Shelton...

Game... Set... You know the rest!

Yes, the champion for little girls, children, and women everywhere.

The Shelton case is absolutely disgusting, and the audio tape of her yucking it up about how she got the guy off with lesser charges is shameful.  The media has done a heck of a job of burying that, and the way she aggressively went after every woman her husband has molested over the course of their marriage, destroying their reputations and lives because her husband was a sexual assault machine.  She personally trashed those women, and then had the audacity to say victims of sexual assault have every right to be heard. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Trump has bedfellows? Really? Who is paying the freight for his presidency? Who is he selling access to? Oh, that's right. Nobody. I know you need to deflect because your girl is absolutely the most corrupt sack of steaming garbage to ever run for the office, but the one thing Trump isn't, is a sellout to the highest bidder. Clinton most certainly is. He may be reprehensible as a human being, but nobody said being president required you to be a nice guy. I may not agree with many of the policies he espouses, but I know that on the big issues, he's strong enough that I don't fear for the future of the country. Under Clinton, that's not the case.

You don't get it. I don't have to deflect. I have said what she is. I freely choose more of the same over something new and worse. I'm not kidding myself about where my vote goes. Unlike other people I know.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:So.. the multiple examples they present of the media showing the crowds and praising them for being 'yuge' do not adequately debunk the claim for you? Them proving it is impossible to suppress these stories on social media doesn't debunk that claim for you?

You cannot see how this guy either makes stuff up to lie or because he just doesn't know the truth? I'd keep reading. Feel free to also fact check Hillary's lies. So you can compare. She's shady too.

The social media suppression was real. Again, I don't know about Twitter where they claim it can't happen, but they TOTALLY did what I said on Facebook and Google. It was beyond obvious if you were looking. Moreover, it was obvious enough for Trump to think this was happening, so if say it didn't happen on Google, well... the though it did. Being mistaken is not the same as making a bold-faced lie like Hillary is constantly doing.

As for the crowds, he's talking about while speaking, and again it's as obvious as ever. They won't pan around during the debate at all. Occasional pictures of the crowd outside, etc, is not the same thing. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then actually watch a Trump rally.

'02

Quote:...your girl is absolutely the most corrupt sack of steaming garbage to ever run for the office.

I was just trying to think of a way to describe Hillary. You nailed it with this one.

For the less educated on here... the Clinton Foundation quite often receives donations from foreign governments, the amounts of which make it possible to start understanding just how much money Bill and Hillary have. For instance, a $50 mil donation is rather common. Go ahead and fact check what I'm saying here. You might say "so what"? Well, it appears these donations are actually payments for political favors. If they prove she sold out the Office of the Secretary of State... folks... that's treason... and the penalty for treason is death.

'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!