Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ticket Prices

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2018, 04:55 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(01-03-2018, 08:23 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: He simply can't budget attending games on a regular basis.  Spending $95 to go to a playoff game is a major indulgence for him.  But I guess folks with mouths to feed ahead of buying sporting event tickets can't be big fans in your book?

Of course - common sense would tell you that him being "one of the biggest fans I know" that the "other" biggest fans I know already have their tickets.

Lame excuse that I hear all the time at work.  Yet the same people with that excuse eat out during lunch, smoke cigarettes, drink craft beer, have updated i-phones, drive decent vehicles, and wouldn't even think about sending their kids to school with a brown lunch bag to save $$.

$40 x 9 games = $360 total (with the option to resale any games on the ticket exchange) --- perhaps we should set up a Go Fund Me Account

(01-03-2018, 04:33 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Jacksonville news has confirmed Jags fans have sold 29,000 fake tickets.

HA .... wouldn't that be something.  I'm sure it will happen to some fans.

OMG .... imagine booking a flight, hotel, auto for a 3 day weekend only to be shut down at the Everbank Gate with an invalid ticket.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-04-2018, 04:51 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 08:23 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: He simply can't budget attending games on a regular basis.  Spending $95 to go to a playoff game is a major indulgence for him.  But I guess folks with mouths to feed ahead of buying sporting event tickets can't be big fans in your book?

Of course - common sense would tell you that him being "one of the biggest fans I know" that the "other" biggest fans I know already have their tickets.

Lame excuse that I hear all the time at work.  Yet the same people with that excuse eat out during lunch, smoke cigarettes, drink craft beer, have updated i-phones, drive decent vehicles, and wouldn't even think about sending their kids to school with a brown lunch bag to save $$.

$40 x 9 games = $360 total (with the option to resale any games on the ticket exchange) --- perhaps we should set up a Go Fund Me Account

Wow. Pompous and presumptuous. You're pretty special, huh? 

Please don't pretend to know the first thing about my friend and make stupid assumptions about his spending habits. You don't what you are saying and you're coming off like a real jerk.

(01-03-2018, 07:35 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Tickets in my section are going for north of $400.  I have an extra ticket as my girlfriend can't go.

I've decided to sell the ticket at face value instead to one of the biggest Jags fans I know. ($95)

There.  That's my unselfish deed for 2018.  Good to get that out of the way.

You’ve cheapened your good deed by publicizing it.

(01-04-2018, 06:02 PM)CAPTAIN Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 07:35 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Tickets in my section are going for north of $400.  I have an extra ticket as my girlfriend can't go.

I've decided to sell the ticket at face value instead to one of the biggest Jags fans I know. ($95)

There.  That's my unselfish deed for 2018.  Good to get that out of the way.

You’ve cheapened your good deed by publicizing it.

Yeah. I regret posting that now. Should have known better.

(01-04-2018, 06:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 06:02 PM)CAPTAIN Wrote: You’ve cheapened your good deed by publicizing it.

But I would have been bored looking for something to do.

Remaining Jaguars playoff tickets sell out in 3 minutes

https://www.news4jax.com/sports/nfl/jagu...e-thursday
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2018, 07:39 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(01-03-2018, 08:28 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 08:04 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Wow, can't wait to meet one of the biggest Jags fans that doesn't have season tickets or even purchased one off of the NFL Ticket Exchange when they were listed low (prior to the Bills matchup).   I guess the core 57,000 season ticket holders are just moderate fans compared to this certain "one of the biggest fans"

.... just being sarcastic.  hopefully, at minimum, he's nice enough to treat you to a few beers and food during the game.

Titans fans barely travel to Nashville for the games ..... they pretty much suck when it comes to the ticket market.

There’s actually a decent amount traveling to KC. Nowhere near Bills Mafia level but will be some blue in the sea of red. Regardless, I figured folks in KC would be all over this game but maybe not?

KC is not the greatest football town, and they have been to the playoffs like 5 out of the last 6 years in a now.

(01-03-2018, 04:33 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Jacksonville news has confirmed Jags fans have sold 29,000 fake tickets.

Thats terrible, not something I want to be known for.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(01-04-2018, 06:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 06:02 PM)CAPTAIN Wrote: You’ve cheapened your good deed by publicizing it.

I disagree, posting it did not cheapen it for the guy you did it for, and hes the one that matters in this scenario.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2018, 10:39 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

TIcket prices are coming down. You can get 2 seats in section 233 (next to club) for $306/each.

Bottom line, most people coming into town from Buffalo or out of town most likely secured their tix earlier in the week so right now, the buyers most likely represent our fair weather fan base that now want to go to the game due to the demand and media attention that has arisen this week.  Upper decks are going for ~ $175/each and will continue to drop as sellers are faced with the reality that they are no longer going to get $400 for the worst seat (or SRO) in the building.