Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Clinton emails reveal more unsavory facts about the way they "earned" their wealth

Quote:I don't think he's lost this election yet. I think it's even odds at this point, but when the princess is hemorrhaging support in polls as election day draws closer, it's starting to look a lot less like this landslide you and the rest of the Clinton fan boys were expecting, and more like a scramble to get Hillary's lawyers out there to challenge the election results. Of course, we'd know what her intentions would be should the results favor Trump, but they didn't ask her that question.

Ok fair enough. Think it's too late to sway voters and she gets 300 EV.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Early voting is looking extremely good for Hillary.

While I can only speak to a very specific area, I drive by several court houses every day, and they've been loaded up with people wearing a lot of red or pro-Trump apparel. Of course this isn't definitive evidence, but these polls you guys throw around suggest Georgia is a toss-up State. There's also a large percentage of the black population around Atlanta that is disgusted with Hillary. I can't believe that Hillary will get the same support from the black community as Obama did. Since Atlanta is the only chance Hillary has in taking Georgia, it's more likely that the black community will return to voting as they did before Obama--approx. about 10% less. 

There were even some articles, published in early 2016, that Clinton was only looking forward to about 80% of the black Democratic vote which is far less than even average turnout.

Quote:You need to play by the rules: accusations against Trump are automatically true. Accusations against Hillary need deep investigation.

I think I'll stand solidly with my stance that neither is fit to be President and both are bad news for this country.

To quote Megyn Kelly after the second debate: "Who won?  Trump?  Hillary?  Certainly not America."

Kelly's a shill, but she hit the nail on the head there.

Quote:Ok fair enough. Think it's too late to sway voters and she gets 300 EV.

it's never too late for voters to just stay home cause they dont want to vote in hillary. meanwhile Trump get's thousands of people per rally super excited to vote

Quote:it's never too late for voters to just stay home cause they dont want to vote in hillary. meanwhile Trump get's thousands of people per rally super excited to vote

Dont forget that the cemetary population has nothing else to do but early vote.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Dont forget that the cemetary population has nothing else to do but early vote.

And often.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2016, 09:19 AM by Jags.)

Quote:Dont forget that the cemetary population has nothing else to do but early vote.
Hillary should have given her rally speeches at cemeteries so she could pander to people who are actually voting for her.

Edit: just picture it!

Quote:it's never too late for voters to just stay home cause they dont want to vote in hillary. meanwhile Trump get's thousands of people per rally super excited to vote

I think it's funny that the assumption here is democrats are doing well in early voting. There's ZERO enthusiasm for Clinton. just because a democrat ballot is logged, doesn't mean it's a vote for Clinton. I personally know several democrats who are quietly voting for Trump because they can't stand the Clintons. When you see people lined up to vote this early, they're more than likely not Clinton voters.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I think it's funny that the assumption here is democrats are doing well in early voting. There's ZERO enthusiasm for Clinton. just because a democrat ballot is logged, doesn't mean it's a vote for Clinton. I personally know several democrats who are quietly voting for Trump because they can't stand the Clintons. When you see people lined up to vote this early, they're more than likely not Clinton voters.

Purely conjecture on your part. Ignore the signs that have been accurate for all of modern election history. There is no road to 270 for your idiot king. But keep your alter going and hope for the best.

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2016, 05:47 PM by jtmoney.)

Quote:Easily manipulated if one wanted. It's why there will never be a criminal investigation. This proves no wrong doing and is hearsay.

So 10 year perfect record for Wikileaks on verification of their publications and not one email from these leaks has been proven manipulated even though it could easily be proven. If they had an email that was edited, all the DNC would need to do is show 1. Just 1 would put the rest in doubt and that would be a huge win for the DNC. Yet none have been. They have their emails, the NSA has the worlds emails so your argument is baseless.

Quote:Purely conjecture on your part. Ignore the signs that have been accurate for all of modern election history. There is no road to 270 for your idiot king. But keep your alter going and hope for the best.

The winner of this election doesn't matter. Those who expose the underbelly of Governments do as long as the people care.

Quote:Purely conjecture on your part. Ignore the signs that have been accurate for all of modern election history. There is no road to 270 for your idiot king. But keep your alter going and hope for the best.

Liar liar...

Quote:Easily manipulated if one wanted. It's why there will never be a criminal investigation. This proves no wrong doing and is hearsay.
I know I'm late to this party- I just got back from vacation- but you are a [BLEEP]. I mean it. Your head is so far up your butt and you are so one-sighted it's unbelievable. 

And for me to call someone a name is something. Ask anyone here. 

Quote:I know I'm late to this party- I just got back from vacation- but you are a [BAD WORD REMOVED]. I mean it. Your head is so far up your butt and you are so one-sighted it's unbelievable.

Tryin to say Indy and Jdub need to go bowlin together? Lol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I know I'm late to this party- I just got back from vacation- but you are a [BAD WORD REMOVED]. I mean it. Your head is so far up your butt and you are so one-sighted it's unbelievable. 

Oh so many possible adjectives yet only one set of parentheses. .

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2016, 08:29 PM by americus 2.0.)

Quote:Tryin to say Indy and Jdub need to go bowlin together? Lol
Pretty much.  :yes:

Add TAM to that and you have a weirdly freakish party of three that could be either entertaining or diabolical.

I am convinced he is just kidding. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Quote:Oh so many possible adjectives yet only one set of parentheses. .
Fill in the blank! Lol

Quote:I am convinced he is just kidding. It's the only thing that makes sense.
One could only hope.

Is this supposed to hurt my feelings? Everybody is a tough guy behind a keyboard these days.