Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Bills 2018 AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread***

This will be an easy victory. I think people will be surprised.

We get up early and stomp them.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

FYI Mc coy looks good cutting.hes on the field warming up

(01-07-2018, 11:19 AM)14and3 Wrote: 20-10 Bills. Fournette gets shut down AGAIN and Bortles just goes out and Bortles.

By who?

(01-07-2018, 11:50 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 11:19 AM)14and3 Wrote: 20-10 Bills. Fournette gets shut down AGAIN and Bortles just goes out and Bortles.

By who?

He's been shut down by literal who's the past couple weeks. However, knowing 4net, I wouldn't doubt if he had been playing extremely soft on purpose to not injure himself for the playoffs.

(01-07-2018, 11:54 AM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 11:50 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: By who?

He's been shut down by literal who's the past couple weeks. However, knowing 4net, I wouldn't doubt if he had been playing extremely soft on purpose to not injure himself for the playoffs.

BUF has the 29th ranked rushing defense and their best run stopper is wearing our uniform. Not really worried.

I also believe foutnet has probably been trying to avoid injury the last few weeks.
That makes sense because I have noticed that in my opinion he looks like he's not hitting as hard or as fast

Did I hear correctly on the pregame show that Yeldon is a little under the weather?

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2018, 12:01 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

Anyone at the stadium (or around) have a picture of all those Bills fans? Kind of interested to see how many are there yet.

(01-07-2018, 10:18 AM)Cleatwo od Wrote: Fournette and the defense.

That’s who will carry the Jags to a win today. Let’s make it happen!

100% agree. Jaguars seem primed for playoff football. 

I'm hoping bortles just rises to the occasion.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2018, 12:14 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Well I woke up with the flu so I'll just be on the couch all day. I was planning to make my own teal beer and everything. Oh well. Good thing I didn't plan a trip down.

(01-07-2018, 12:01 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Anyone at the stadium (or around) have a picture of all those Bills fans? Kind of interested to see how many are there yet.

From what I hear, outside of one lot there hasn't been a ton
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(01-07-2018, 12:01 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Anyone at the stadium (or around) have a picture of all those Bills fans? Kind of interested to see how many are there yet.

About the same as the seahawk game

Small groups here and there

I think we can dominate this game

Yeldon is out

Looks like Lee is playing. So Bortles will have Lee, Hurns, Cole, and Westbrook.

Its a pity that this game is NOT sold out I have been trying to sell my seats since wed by the Jags approved Ticketmaster. Haven't sold YET!!~

Ticketmaster is pretty worthless in my opinion.
I guess saying that the jags game is sold out is fake news? lol

(01-07-2018, 12:36 PM)mahtay Wrote: Its a pity that this game is NOT sold out I have been trying to sell my seats  since wed by the Jags approved Ticketmaster. Haven't sold YET!!~

Ticketmaster is pretty worthless in my opinion.
I guess saying that the jags game is sold out is fake news? lol

Did you pay for your original tickets?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

From ESPN mobile app...

RB T.J. Yeldon (illness) is among the Jaguars inactives for today's game against the Bills. The Jaguars also announce that former Bills NT Marcell Dareus will start at nose tackle. The Jaguars acquired Dareus via trade on Oct. 28. The other inactives are WR Montay Crockett, CB Jalen Myrick, DT Eli Ankou, OL Chris Reed, OL Josh Walker, and Ol William Poehls.

Michael DiRocco, ESPN Staff Writer
Signature goes here.

(01-07-2018, 12:39 PM)TheBigDawg Wrote: From ESPN mobile app...

RB T.J. Yeldon (illness) is among the Jaguars inactives for today's game against the Bills. The Jaguars also announce that former Bills NT Marcell Dareus will start at nose tackle. The Jaguars acquired Dareus via trade on Oct. 28. The other inactives are WR Montay Crockett, CB Jalen Myrick, DT Eli Ankou, OL Chris Reed, OL Josh Walker, and Ol William Poehls.

Michael DiRocco, ESPN Staff Writer

Yeldon being out is no worry, we still have Fournette, Ivory and Grant. All can carry the ball well enough.

(01-07-2018, 12:23 PM)haveaseat Wrote: I think we can dominate this game

Me too.

Jac couldn't ask for a better draw 8n a 1st round WC game than Buffalo. 

Of course, anything can happen. But I think the Jags can get this one easily.