Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sexual Assault at Wisconsin

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2016, 07:56 AM by Kotite.)

Quote:Nope, but just like Brian Banks, false accusations happen.

You seem to be confused about what argument you're going with here. You want everyone on here to automatically assume Trump is guilty just because he's been accused, but then you use the example of Banks being accused of, but not guilty of a crime. Which is it? Are we supposed to react differently because of the color of the accused? How much money they have? You threw Clarence Thomas in the mix, a rich black guy...I guess that means we're supposed to react differently depending on how they vote??
In general if you had a co-worker who was accused of raping a 13 year old on top of sexually assaulting about a dozen other women, you'd NOT look at them slightly different? The likelihood of multiple people making up a story is far less probable than one person making up a story. They refer to that as a 'pattern of behavior.' I brought up Clarence Thomas because the accuser is coming forward several years after an alleged incident. The logic on this board is that all allegations need to take place practically immediately in order to be credible. I'm more inclined to believe in Trump's case that he acted inappropriately in at least some of these instances based on his own words and actions. Is that proof? No. Is it a logical conclusion? For me it is. You are missing my point if you do not understand my comments on race and money. All any black person needs to be is accused and they are presumed guilty until proven innocent. It was a response to another comment talking about how people are innocent until proven guilty. I used Banks as one simple and well known example of that. There are plenty others. Just like there are plenty of examples of wealthy white people with mountains of evidence against them who get a wrist slap like Brock Turner. Guilt is subjective when you can afford a good lawyer. Trump's trial for raping a 13 year old starts just before Xmas.
Only a chump boos the home team!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2016, 08:00 AM by Kotite.)

Quote:No it just means that we don't know. All we can do is speculate with information we have.

What is the likelihood of a dozen women who don't know each other alleging similar things and they are all making it up? Slim. I've never been accused of sexual assault. I'd be pretty shaken if I was. To be accused several times is not common in truly innocent people. Especially not when one says they were raped as a 13 year old.

Bill Clinton allegedly raped an underage girl on one of his 26 junkets on the Lolita Island with his pedophile buddy, Jeffrey Epstein. Where's your outrage?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2016, 03:42 PM by Kotite.)

Quote:Bill Clinton allegedly raped an underage girl on one of his 26 junkets on the Lolita Island with his pedophile buddy, Jeffrey Epstein. Where's your outrage?

The same Jeffrey Epstein mentioned in the Trump allegation with a 13 year old? Hmm.. so should I interpret your tone to mean you feel Bill Clinton is guilty, but Trump is not? If either of them is accused, they should stand trial for it. Yes, I know of Bill's past and Hillary's actions to protect her husband. I'm not "with her" and did not vote for Clinton when he first ran. Just pointing out the lengths people will go to in order to pretend Trump did not do at least some of what he is being accused of.

Cat must've got his tongue. There's a first for everything I suppose.

Quote:I'm saying a black kid accused of sexual assault or rape is guilty until proven innocent and a white kid whose parents have plenty of money for fancy lawyers will get off no matter how damning the evidence against them is.
What about a poor white kid? Or a rich black kid? What do they get?

Quote:What about a poor white kid? Or a rich black kid? What do they get?

My honest opinion. They are both considered guilty until proven innocent. But if the black kid is rich, he will get off.

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2016, 11:38 PM by americus 2.0.)

Quote:My honest opinion. They are both considered guilty until proven innocent. But if the black kid is rich, he will get off.

So anyone who is rich will get off, no matter the color of their skin. And anyone who is poor will not, no matter the color of their skin. Regardless of their innocence or guilt their economic status determines their lot in life. This is so sad.

Quote:So anyone who is rich will get off, no matter the color of their skin. And anyone who is poor will not, no matter the color of their skin. Regardless of their innocence or guilt their economic status determines their lot in life. This is so sad.

Yes. It is.

Quote:The same Jeffrey Epstein mentioned in the Trump allegation with a 13 year old? Hmm.. so should I interpret your tone to mean you feel Bill Clinton is guilty, but Trump is not? If either of them is accused, they should stand trial for it. Yes, I know of Bill's past and Hillary's actions to protect her husband. I'm not "with her" and did not vote for Clinton when he first ran. Just pointing out the lengths people will go to in order to pretend Trump did not do at least some of what he is being accused of.

If the Trump allegations had any legs, your beloved mainstream media would have been all over it. Anything to protect your girl. The fact that they haven't speaks volumes.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I don't care who the accused is...white, black or purple with green antennae, I'm always going to be extremely skeptical of any accusation that ONLY shows up when accompanied by a civil lawsuit asking for a huge amount of $$$.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Yes. It is.

But you used the race card. Why? Why add that element and the disavow it a few posts later?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:If the Trump allegations had any legs, your beloved mainstream media would have been all over it. Anything to protect your girl. The fact that they haven't speaks volumes.

If it had legs? The trial starts in weeks. (After his OTHER trial) You can keep calling her my girl all you want. It's just an indictment on your reading comprehension skills. You can't fathom someone would be opposed to Trump and also not support Hillary. It's a mental block you cannot shake.

Quote:If it had legs? The trial starts in weeks. (After his OTHER trial) You can keep calling her my girl all you want. It's just an indictment on your reading comprehension skills. You can't fathom someone would be opposed to Trump and also not support Hillary. It's a mental block you cannot shake.

It isn't a trial, it's a status conference...

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.snopes.com/2016/10/11/status-conference-in-trump-lawsuit/'>http://www.snopes.com/2016/10/11/status-conference-in-trump-lawsuit/</a>

Quote:But you used the race card. Why? Why add that element and the disavow it a few posts later?

I didn't disavow anything. If black whether poor or rich, they will be presumed guilty until proven innocent. If they are black and poor they are screwed. If they are black and rich, they will likely get off. If poor and white, they will also be presumed guilty until proven innocent. There is no greater crime in America than being poor. Poor and black is pretty much a guarantee of guilt. White and wealthy and terms like 'affluenza' are introduced by slimy lawyers, or the victims are made out to be promiscuous, or scheming, or unreliable, or wanting the encounter to happen, or too intoxicated to know what really happened, or to have consented. A good, high priced lawyer will almost always get the charges dropped or significantly decreased. Justice for the rich is not the same as justice for the poor.

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2016, 09:16 AM by Kotite.)

Quote:It isn't a trial, it's a status conference...

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.snopes.com/2016/10/11/status-conference-in-trump-lawsuit/'>http://www.snopes.com/2016/10/11/status-conference-in-trump-lawsuit/</a>
My mistake. I find it interesting FBT can all but convict Clinton for being accused of a crime due to an association to Epstein, but when Trump has his name aligned to an accusation with the same known scumbag, it must not have any legs. I'm sure everyone is lying.

Quote:My mistake. I find it interesting FBT can all but convict Clinton for being accused of a crime due to an association to Epstein, but when Trump has his name aligned to an accusation with the same known scumbag, it must not have any legs. I'm sure everyone is lying.

Where did he "all but convict Clinton"? He just asked you where your outrage is about Clinton also being accused of the same thing Trump is.

Quote:Where did he "all but convict Clinton"? He just asked you where your outrage is about Clinton also being accused of the same thing Trump is.

The implication is there. People should be outraged when Clinton is accused, but not when Trump is accused? How about just being outraged in general that it is happening? My response addressed it. Epstein had young girls recruiting other young girls for the exact encounters detailed in the Trump allegation. These allegations have included politicians, high level business leaders and even Alan Dershowitz who was one of Epstein's lawyers. So.. forget outrage. Where's the minimum concern an adult is accused of raping a 13 year old?

Quote:The implication is there. People should be outraged when Clinton is accused, but not when Trump is accused? How about just being outraged in general that it is happening? My response addressed it. Epstein had young girls recruiting other young girls for the exact encounters detailed in the Trump allegation. These allegations have included politicians, high level business leaders and even Alan Dershowitz who was one of Epstein's lawyers. So.. forget outrage. Where's the minimum concern an adult is accused of raping a 13 year old?

There was no implication of guilt, except you of Trump, and that's more than an implication. No one on here has been saying anything about Trump or Clinton regarding these allegations except for when you bring them up, so no one is saying you should be outraged against one and not the other, again, except for you. And like I said, and I'm sure most feel the same a I do, it's easy to be skeptical when its just a civil suit that's filed.

I have a hard time believing that this 13 was supposedly so scared for her life and those of her family that she didn't go to the police about it, even as an adult, but she's suddenly now so emboldened when it comes with the potential a lot of zeros on a check. I'd have a hard time believing it no matter who was accused in these same circumstances, not just Trump.

Quote:My mistake. I find it interesting FBT can all but convict Clinton for being accused of a crime due to an association to Epstein, but when Trump has his name aligned to an accusation with the same known scumbag, it must not have any legs. I'm sure everyone is lying.

I didn't convict him of anything. That's just your hypocrisy shining through.