Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is Blake Bortles the next Justin Blackmon?

A lot of players drink, and i'm sure a lot of them get wasted and high

But you mean another Johnny Football not Blackmon

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I have a close friend that says Bortles sits to pee. Don't want to give away too much information though because I don't want my source outed.

:woot:, I think that is a better story.  

People should be skeptical and if you made this post, I would be skeptical as well.  All I can say is I trust the source and have talked to multiple people who validate the sources information.  We have a few posts backing that up though they are single events.

Quote:A lot of players drink, and i'm sure a lot of them get wasted and high

But you mean another Johnny Football not Blackmon

No.  I guess why I felt it was more comparable to Blackmon because it was unknown (to us).  Johnny Football was/is brash about it.  I think many who read this thread who don't live here or don't go or know people at the beach would be surprised by this thread.  Johnny was also linked to cocaine and shrooms from the house party in LA.  The information I got was related specifically to alcohol.  Nothing else.  

With that horrible pass he threw in triple coverage inside the endzone you got to wonder if he is drunk

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:With that horrible pass he threw in triple coverage inside the endzone you got to wonder if he is drunk

That game was tough to watch.  Even though we had 33 points put up on us, I thought D did pretty well with how bad our offense was.

Quote:With that horrible pass he threw in triple coverage inside the endzone you got to wonder if he is drunk

"I see two ARobs and and six defenders, I like my chances."

Quote:Keep Bortles out of Hoptinger

Yup, and the Lemon Bar, and the future Surfer Bar, if he's still here by then

Kinda wish that sometimes, during the season, when they get an off day, players/athletes can just be happy working out and practicing in the morning, resting, eating a nice steak dinner, and maybe watching a movie, and then get ready for the game on Sunday

None of the bull that gets guys into trouble and in the wrong path

Until the team or the league sees it as a issue, it's all meaningless hearsay.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Can't say he doesn't come across as an immature frat boy at times.
Taking it to the top of the Modis building.  

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvivJOtWEAAIYBn.jpg'>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvivJOtWEAAIYBn.jpg</a>

All he needs is a mound and a catcher giving signals.

That ain't fixable

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvivJOtWEAAIYBn.jpg'>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvivJOtWEAAIYBn.jpg</a>

All he needs is a mound and a catcher giving signals.

Lol, that just looks [BLEEP].

Quote:That ain't fixable

Yes it is. Hold the damn ball up.

Fixed.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Yes it is. Hold the damn ball up.

Fixed.
Stop throwing INT's and throw TD's instead.

Fixed.

Boy that was easy.

Quote:Stop throwing INT's and throw TD's instead.

Fixed.

Boy that was easy.

That sounds like coaching to me. Something Bortles has yet to be exposed to.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Bortles must still be taking the Lindsey Duke breakup pretty badly... I know I would.

Man, that would be rough.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

If we are going to have a drunk QB, Manziel should be our guy! Go get him Dave!

Well... being a Jag fan can drive you to drink.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Well... being a Jag fan can drive you to drink.  

Amen.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

I left right before halftime to just sit in the budzone and drink. Looked up at the screen here and there to watch the meltdown. Not sure I should go back and rewatch the full game.

A lot of people have compared Bortles to Big Ben !!!

[Image: roethlisbergerhighlights.jpg]