Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rumahs! Get Ya Red Hot Rumahs, heah!

(03-12-2018, 02:29 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Uncle Chaps just said the Jags should trade Fowler, a 3rd and a 5th for OBJ. lol I love it.

I've been refreshing Twitter for about 10 minutes now. Nothing happening yet but boy... I love the refresh!

i actually just signed up for twitter just to track rumours, but I don't really know what I'm doing. What do you search for? I want some of that sweet refresh action too...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-12-2018, 02:35 PM)JagJohn Wrote:
(03-12-2018, 02:29 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Uncle Chaps just said the Jags should trade Fowler, a 3rd and a 5th for OBJ. lol I love it.

I've been refreshing Twitter for about 10 minutes now. Nothing happening yet but boy... I love the refresh!

i actually just signed up for twitter just to track rumours, but I don't really know what I'm doing. What do you search for? I want some of that sweet refresh action too...

#Jaguars is a good start

Be sure to follow the real Adam Schefter - https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter and Ian Rapoport - https://twitter.com/rapsheet by looking for the blue check marks. A lot of people will get fooled in the next couple of days.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(03-12-2018, 02:40 PM)knarnn Wrote:
(03-12-2018, 02:35 PM)JagJohn Wrote: i actually just signed up for twitter just to track rumours, but I don't really know what I'm doing. What do you search for? I want some of that sweet refresh action too...

#Jaguars is a good start

Be sure to follow the real Adam Schefter - https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter and Ian Rapoport - https://twitter.com/rapsheet by looking for the blue check marks. A lot of people will get fooled in the next couple of days.

So you're telling me Drew Brees isn't signing a contract with TC as we speak?!?

(03-12-2018, 02:35 PM)JagJohn Wrote:

Mike Kaye is a good follow for Jags related news. 

You need to be following people and then refresh your timeline.

We've been linked to Sammy Watkins too according to BCC

(03-10-2018, 01:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 07:58 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: For DaMarcus Randell, the Browns gave the Packers Kizer. That's a nice pick up for Green Bay, not a bad insurance policy for Rodgers and not too bad a guy to learn from too!

Kizer needs a year or more on the bench, Rodgers has a year or two left. I think that's a smart move for GB.

Rodgers has a year or 2 left? Try 4 or 5.

(03-12-2018, 02:55 PM)JNev Wrote: We've been linked to Sammy Watkins too according to BCC

Just saw that, it's based on a speculative comment Rapoport made on NFL Network. Something like 'I imagine the Jags might be interested too'.

(03-12-2018, 03:01 PM)JagJohn Wrote:
(03-12-2018, 02:55 PM)JNev Wrote: We've been linked to Sammy Watkins too according to BCC

Just saw that, it's based on a speculative comment Rapoport made on NFL Network. Something like 'I imagine the Jags might be interested too'.
Better than nothing

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2018, 03:07 PM by JagFan81.)

Apparently the Packers are looking at A-Rob . Going from Bortles to Rodgers! I hope we offer him some kind of a deal but I thonk he's gone.

Devastating rumour for Jungle Cat 2017:

On @NFLNetwork, @RapSheet names AJ McCarron as a potential target for the Broncos if Cousins lands elsewhere. AJ knows coach Vance Joseph from Cincy.

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2018, 03:23 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(03-12-2018, 03:17 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote: Devastating rumour for Jungle Cat 2017:

On @NFLNetwork, @RapSheet names AJ McCarron as a potential target for the Broncos if Cousins lands elsewhere. AJ knows coach Vance Joseph from Cincy.

I read last week that Schefter said the Broncos would pursue Keenum if they lost out on Cousins. I think these guys are making stuff up as they go along.

That would be a waste of money.

(03-12-2018, 03:22 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-12-2018, 03:17 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote: Devastating rumour for Jungle Cat 2017:

I read last week that Schefter said the Broncos would pursue Keenum if they lost out on Cousins. I think these guys are making stuff up as they go along.

That would be a waste of money.
They do this all the time lol I wish I had their job or McShays. His mock draft could be 100% wrong and it doesn't matter.

Patrick Claybon

Verified account

@PatrickClaybon
55m55 minutes ago
More
Free agent WR @Thee_AR15 tells me he can play in pretty much any scheme and while not THE factor QB is a factor in his choice

THE factor is THE money.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Now Mike Kaye confirmed we have “shown interest” in WR Sammy Watkins. Would be 100% in on him at a more reasonable price than ARob. His fragile reputation is really undeserved

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2018, 04:46 PM by knarnn.)

Bengals just traded for Cordy Glenn from the Bills. Swapped 1st rounders. Bills now pick 12th. Looks like they have a QB in mind.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Ian Rapoport Ⓥ (@raapshheet) Tweeted:

Wow. Drew Brees is flying into Jacksonville today to meet with Tom Coughlin and the #Jaguars. Contract deal is imminent, per sources. https://twitter.com/raapshheet/status/97...66688?s=17

(03-12-2018, 05:48 PM)chris hill Wrote: Ian Rapoport Ⓥ (@raapshheet) Tweeted:

Wow. Drew Brees is flying into Jacksonville today to meet with Tom Coughlin and the #Jaguars. Contract deal is imminent, per sources. https://twitter.com/raapshheet/status/97...66688?s=17

Wow I thought Ian Rappaport had more than 88 followers...

Fake

"#FreshStart | Free Agent RB | Instagram: Leveonbell | [Image: 1f47b.png] l__bell24"

Yeah, seems legit.