Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey on ejection...

Quote:Oh please. Go whine somewhere else.. Don't care

Childish. Sorry I got into your feelings there little WingyDingy. I didn't start the name calling princess. You did. I had a reasonable response and you took it personal.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Jack Del Rio coached team is physical and nasty. They beat the jags down, talked trash and the Jaguar players pouted and cried like babies while the Raiders laughed.

JDR coaches the most-penalized team in the NFL. Yesterday was no exception. Nasty is the perfect word for the penalty that disqualified one of his players.

Quote:I'm curious since I didn't see the whole game, were there some facemask shenanigans going on that set Jalen off or no?

A Raiders player (I don't know who) grabbed his facemask after a play in the fourth quarter and did not let go. Jalen Ramsey retaliated by doing the same thing to him. Both players were ejected, not just Ramsey.

Quote:JDR coaches the most-penalized team in the NFL. Yesterday was no exception. Nasty is the perfect word for the penalty that disqualified one of his players.
Its what makes the Raiders the Raiders since the Al Davis, John Madden years. Most penalized, mean, nasty, and still win.

Quote:Childish. Sorry I got into your feelings there little WingyDingy. I didn't start the name calling princess. You did. I had a reasonable response and you took it personal.

Its ok Caldnosack. Im sure you're upset that the Jags didn't line up at the end of the game and slap hands like in little league too..

Good game.. Good game.. Good game..

Whatever..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Can confirm from the video that the ping pong table is still in use. Can tell they are trying hard to change the culture. 

https://twitter.com/AlyssaLang/status/79...0164115456

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2016, 03:49 PM by Caldrac.)

Quote:Its ok Caldnosack. Im sure you're upset that the Jags didn't line up at the end of the game and slap hands like in little league too..

Good game.. Good game.. Good game..

Whatever..

Again. Childish. I'll be the adult here. Sorry for hurting your feelings. Must have struck an old dormant mental chord your parents scarred you with when you were a child.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:Again. Childish. I'll be the adult here. Sorry for hurting your feelings. Must have struck an old dormant chord your parents scarred you with when you were a child.

Cupcake..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:A Raiders player (I don't know who) grabbed his facemask after a play in the fourth quarter and did not let go. Jalen Ramsey retaliated by doing the same thing to him. Both players were ejected, not just Ramsey.

Thank you for clarifying for me.

It's easy to construe an action like this as an assault on his person...especially since it didn't draw any yellow laundry from the zebras...which it seems like it should have.

Yeah, I'm having even less of an issue with this now after a little bit of clarity.

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

Quote:He didn't care if he got ejected, the game was over at halftime when Dave gave Gus the 1-year extension.

fixed

Quote:It's what makes the Raiders the Raiders since the Al Davis, John Madden years. Most penalized, mean, nasty, and still win.

I am not saying it has anything to do with JDR. The Raiders have always been nasty and undisciplined no matter who the coach is. That does not excuse one of their offensive players for grabbing Jalen Ramsey's facemask.

Quote:Can confirm from the video that the ping pong table is still in use. Can tell they are trying hard to change the culture. 

Wasn't that in Glen Gary Glenross 2? Table tennis is for closers?

;

;

Quote:I am not saying it has anything to do with JDR. The Raiders have always been nasty and undisciplined no matter who the coach is. That does not excuse one of their offensive players for grabbing Jalen Ramsey's facemask.
awwwwwww, did me wrapping my fingers on your fast mask hurt you lil ittby bitty feelings, awwww, pooor baby

Quote:Thank you for clarifying for me.

It's easy to construe an action like this as an assault on his person...especially since it didn't draw any yellow laundry from the zebras...which it seems like it should have.

Yeah, I'm having even less of an issue with this now after a little bit of clarity.

It did draw yellow laundry from the zebras. Unfortunately they let it get out of control before throwing their flags.

I hope the crew is downgraded for letting this and other stupid penalties happen. The total penalty yardage was 239.

Quote:awwwwwww, did me wrapping my fingers on your fast mask hurt you lil ittby bitty feelings, awwww, pooor baby

That's a bit much don't you think? (but I still laughed...I'm terrible...lol).

It stands to reason that had a flag been thrown when Raider dude grabbed Ramsey's facemask, he wouldn't have retaliated to such a degree as there would have been less of a reason to. I seriously doubt we're going to see opposing players routinely grabbing Jalen's facemask (possibly accruing penalties themselves if the refs call/catch it) to "get under his skin" in an attempt to get him ejected. People are kind of acting like Raider dude told a bad "yo momma" joke and Jalen lost his mind...

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

Quote:That's a bit much don't you think? (but I still laughed...I'm terrible...lol).

It stands to reason that had a flag been thrown when Raider dude grabbed Ramsey's facemask, he wouldn't have retaliated to such a degree as there would have been less of a reason to. I seriously doubt we're going to see opposing players routinely grabbing Jalen's facemask (possibly accruing penalties themselves if the refs call/catch it) to "get under his skin" in an attempt to get him ejected. People are kind of acting like Raider dude told a bad "yo momma" joke and Jalen lost his mind...

I think people don't realize how rarely fights like that one happen. Skirmshes happen all the time, but they usually are broken up before getting out of control. It is 100% on the officials to not let the second guy grab the first guy's facemask.

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2016, 05:08 PM by Ringo.)

It happened. But to say he'd do again? Stupid and immature.

Disrespected? Such as? Being called a name? Calling you stupid for lining up off sides twice? These guys trash talk. Then it's getting disrespected. Gimme a break. You're a rookie. Respect is earned, not given cuz you talk piss

He will get baited , especially now.
Blakes Life Matters

Shows his immaturity, which is to be expected. Also shows his competitiveness, which can't be replaced.

Which is why we need him on the field, and he needs to understand that.

He will. He is gonna be an absolute stud.

Quote:Can confirm from the video that the ping pong table is still in use. Can tell they are trying hard to change the culture. 

All during the ramsey interview video you can hear it.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Shows his immaturity, which is to be expected. Also shows his competitiveness, which can't be replaced.

Which is why we need him on the field, and he needs to understand that.

He will. He is gonna be an absolute stud.

It is easy to chalk it up as immaturity, but while playing for the Dolphins WR Brandon Marshall made a similar comment. He said before a game he wanted to get ejected for unnecessary roughness. Five years in the NFL is long enough for someone to not be that stupid. Jalen Ramsey will grow out of the facemask crap, but he needs to understand no unnecessary roughness is acceptable in this league.