Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2018 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Opening Week 1

Mods, can we get clarification on posting links?  Big Grin

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Whenever I did use those sites I always re-imaged my PC after (I don't ever even bother with virus protection. It's better just to keep an image of your PC on an external hard drive. Factory reset your PC, do all your updates, put all your programs and files on it, then create the image. If your PC ever encounters problems, use the image).

(09-07-2018, 11:28 AM)jjgator Wrote: Whenever I did use those sites I always re-imaged my PC after (I don't ever even bother with virus protection. It's better just to keep an image of your PC on an external hard drive. Factory reset your PC, do all your updates, put all your programs and files on it, then create the image. If your PC ever encounters problems, use the image).

I've never been that smart

(09-07-2018, 10:27 AM)Kane Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 06:27 AM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote: Looks like somebody is torpedoing the Jaguars' television market. Stockpiling lots and lots of ammo prior to the midnight express move to London?

How is this freak-a-zoid Troll not banned yet?

Took TMD and JDubs years, so check back around 2021.

(09-06-2018, 08:41 PM)jjgator Wrote: It looks like NFL Sunday Ticket Online is offering a one week free trial. It's only available in places you can't get DirecTV (like an apartment). I guess I will be able to watch the first game this way.

We've been getting the 1-week free trial for years now and we have access to getting Direct TV.  It only makes sense that they would provide the 1-week free trial to those who CAN get Direct TV so they can lure them into getting the NFL Sunday Ticket Package.  It may be true but I don't see the point of Direct TV giving the free trial to those that can't even get Direct TV installed due to apartment restrictions or they live in extreme rural areas that don't carry Direct TV

If anyone is in college or you have a family member who is, yoy can get Sunday Ticket Online for $100 for the season whether you can get DirecTV or not. Even schools like University of Phoenix and such qualify.

The kicker is the billing credit card has to be in their name, but just throw them $100
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We can't all (and shouldn't) view items from the same lens. Some are mentally predisposed to reason and behave in certain manners. Tolerance is a virtue, and necessary for public forums such as these. TMD and JW offered unique perspective which depict our diverse universe. As expressed, Jungle Kat merely contributes as he sees fit.

Or, we can maintain our insular lives with our tight circles of friends who look, think, and speak like us. I have no problem with off putting takes from anyone; they are sometimes humorous and make for a rounded read. Open your minds, mes amis. Or, utilize the block feature and stay enclosed. To lobby for his banning displays interminable weakness in my view. Go Jags, crush the giants.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

(09-07-2018, 01:00 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: If anyone is in college or you have a family member who is, yoy can get Sunday Ticket Online for $100 for the season whether you can get DirecTV or not. Even schools like University of Phoenix and such qualify.

The kicker is the billing credit card has to be in their name, but just throw them $100

This is what I do and it works great! However, it is only available on laptop,tablet,PS4,Xbox and your phone.....so not on the TV unless you plug in your HDMI or have a Chromecast or obviously the PS4/Xbox are on TV still.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2018, 02:09 PM by imtheblkranger.)

(09-07-2018, 01:16 PM)BritJag Wrote: We can't all (and shouldn't) view items from the same lens. Some are mentally predisposed to reason and behave in certain manners. Tolerance is a virtue, and necessary for public forums such as these.  TMD and JW offered unique perspective which depict our diverse universe.  As expressed, Jungle Kat merely contributes as he sees fit.

Or, we can maintain our insular lives with our tight circles of friends who look, think, and speak like us.  I have no problem with off putting takes from anyone; they are sometimes humorous and make for a rounded read. Open your minds, mes amis.  Or, utilize the block feature and stay enclosed.  To lobby for his banning displays interminable weakness in my view.  Go Jags, crush the giants.

[Image: 9_Cfrqoq.png]

(09-07-2018, 01:29 PM)ColoJag Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 01:00 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: If anyone is in college or you have a family member who is, yoy can get Sunday Ticket Online for $100 for the season whether you can get DirecTV or not. Even schools like University of Phoenix and such qualify.

This is what I do and it works great! However, it is only available on laptop,tablet,PS4,Xbox and your phone.....so not on the TV unless you plug in your HDMI or have a Chromecast or obviously the PS4/Xbox are on TV still.

True. My Samsung Smart TV has a built in app for it which is nice. But I've found the PS4 app works the best and is the only one that lets you multi stream that I've seen.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Holy crap, a 1pm game on local station of the JAGS in OK??!

lol, never ever does this happen unless they are playing KC or dullas.

(09-07-2018, 12:37 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 08:41 PM)jjgator Wrote: It looks like NFL Sunday Ticket Online is offering a one week free trial. It's only available in places you can't get DirecTV (like an apartment). I guess I will be able to watch the first game this way.

We've been getting the 1-week free trial for years now and we have access to getting Direct TV.  It only makes sense that they would provide the 1-week free trial to those who CAN get Direct TV so they can lure them into getting the NFL Sunday Ticket Package.  It may be true but I don't see the point of Direct TV giving the free trial to those that can't even get Direct TV installed due to apartment restrictions or they live in extreme rural areas that don't carry Direct TV

It's online Sunday Ticket. They are trying to entice people who can't get Direct TV to pay for the online version.

(09-07-2018, 07:40 PM)Predator Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 12:37 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: We've been getting the 1-week free trial for years now and we have access to getting Direct TV.  It only makes sense that they would provide the 1-week free trial to those who CAN get Direct TV so they can lure them into getting the NFL Sunday Ticket Package.  It may be true but I don't see the point of Direct TV giving the free trial to those that can't even get Direct TV installed due to apartment restrictions or they live in extreme rural areas that don't carry Direct TV

It's online Sunday Ticket. They are trying to entice people who can't get Direct TV to pay for the online version.

I still don't understand why they dont just offer the online version to everyone.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2018, 10:07 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

(09-08-2018, 08:11 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 07:40 PM)Predator Wrote: It's online Sunday Ticket. They are trying to entice people who can't get Direct TV to pay for the online version.

I still don't understand why they dont just offer the online version to everyone.

It's only a matter of time. Cable/Sat is slowly dying off. Streaming media is the future and the NFL knows that.

(09-08-2018, 10:06 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 08:11 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I still don't understand why they dont just offer the online version to everyone.

It's only a matter of time. Cable/Sat is slowly dying off. Streaming media is the future and the NFL knows that.

I live out of market so I used a friends student email and got the student edition of Sunday  ticket. That’s the only way I could get Sunday ticket
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2018, 11:52 AM by jjgator.)

I just became a student, but I don't see myself using it much, so I doubt I'll keep it after the trial. They usually play the Jags games in the area, so I usually just watch that.

(09-08-2018, 08:11 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 07:40 PM)Predator Wrote: It's online Sunday Ticket. They are trying to entice people who can't get Direct TV to pay for the online version.

They do, but you have to have DirectNow

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2018, 02:29 PM by jjgator.)

(09-08-2018, 02:13 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 08:11 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I still don't understand why they dont just offer the online version to everyone.
They do, but you have to have DirectNow

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Yeah, they just started doing that didn't they? PS Vue is better (no Comedy Central though). They have unlimited DVR and no tax, not even sales tax (at least in Florida)

Ya I also have PS Vue, only negative is I dont get ABC,NBC,or Fox but I dont really watch anything on those channels. I can watch Sunday night football on NBC Sports App on the PS4, dont need fox because I have Sunday ticket/red zone and ABC just has college games.

I also have Vue. The guide in alphabetical order gives me all the feels.