Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Impressions From the Giants Game

(09-10-2018, 11:39 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 11:18 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: SB favorites yesterday:

Saints got beat... AT HOME to the Bucs and Fitz.
Chargers got destroyed by the Chiefs AT HOME
GB barely beat the Bears AT HOME
Steelers tied the Browns....

We got the W here folks. That’s all that matters.

In what world are the bolts an SB favorite?
They were a very trendy SB pick this year dude.

I think Favorites was the wrong term. SB picks may have been better.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-10-2018, 11:43 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 11:39 AM)Mikey Wrote: In what world are the bolts an SB favorite?
They were a very trendy SB pick this year dude.

I think Favorites was the wrong term. SB picks may have been better.

Yeah, they've been hyped by everyone all offseason.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I think this was a big win for us. Next two games against the Pats and Titans who we went 0-3 against last year. And then a tough road game at KC in week 5. There are enough tough games on the schedule that you need to win the games you should. I think we'd like to be at least 5-3 by the time we hit the BYE. Losing game 1 would have made that hard.

(09-10-2018, 11:58 AM)rfc17 Wrote: I think this was a big win for us.  Next two games against the Pats and Titans who we went 0-3 against last year.  And then a tough road game at KC in week 5.  There are enough tough games on the schedule that you need to win the games you should.  I think we'd like to be at least 5-3 by the time we hit the BYE.  Losing game 1 would have made that hard.

^Agree 

Great to get a win yesterday.  Pressure on Eli was good. It forced an absolutely dreadful throw from him late in the 1st half when OBJ was wide open in the end zone. 

There was a lot of rust offensively. I didn't think the Giants defense was supposed to be very good. 

I'm hoping LF is back. They need to use Grant alot more too.

However, Jags are in good shape. I think they'll beat the Pats this coming week. Patriots aren't nearly as strong early in seasons as they are in November / Dec. It's like that with them almost every single year.

i do think the giants are going to be way better this year... anywhere from 6 to 8 wins up from 3 last year, that is a solid team, especially if they give eli time

I do think this win will look a bit better toward the end of the year

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-10-2018, 01:59 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: i do think the giants are going to be way better this year... anywhere from 6 to 8 wins up from 3 last year, that is a solid team, especially if they give eli time

I do think this win will look a bit better toward the end of the year

I agree.

That dual offensive threat of OBJ and Barkley will win them some games that they would have lost last season.