Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Democrats commiting voter fraud - CONFIRMED

Quote:Reading comprehension issues?

Quote:What was described in that video would be impossible.

You cited having your ID checked in Florida as a prerequisite to vote as a reason why the video interview of someone detailing fraud that happens in New York is false and impossible.  New York is a state that doesn't require someone to present ID to vote.  So your personal anecdote is invalid in this instance.  

What is it that you think I missed?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I can't believe you were disenfranchised that way. Sad state of affairs that you have to show your ID to do something as unimportant as voting.
That's a big part of why I vote by mail

2nd O'Keefe video dropped today on mass voter fraud. Look it up on YouTube if you want to see it. It is too vulgar to link. Confirms what most of us already know - voter fraud on a massive scale. I know the Republican's are likely just as guilty, but this is pretty damning. Creamer was fired a short while ago.

[Image: W2N4N3f.jpg]

Quote:That's a big part of why I vote by mail
It's super convenient here in Oregon from registration to mail ballots. Don't understand why all states don't go to it or at worst offer it. 

Quote:2nd O'Keefe video dropped today on mass voter fraud. Look it up on YouTube if you want to see it. It is too vulgar to link. Confirms what most of us already know - voter fraud on a massive scale. I know the Republican's are likely just as guilty, but this is pretty damning. Creamer was fired a short while ago.

[Image: W2N4N3f.jpg]

So...  You're saying you're not gonna stop whining?   LOL

Quote:So... You're saying you're not gonna stop whining? LOL

They will believe what Breitbarts video editor has to say and scream when Moore's comes out on Trump. At least I am equal I that I think they both have no credibility.

Quote:They will believe what Breitbarts video editor has to say and scream when Moore's comes out on Trump. At least I am equal I that I think they both have no credibility.

I hear ya.  Though, as a lefty I at least give some credence to Moore's takes.  But I'm sorry, just because you get a video of some nobody talking smack does not make an election "rigged".  Only the most delusional would think that...

It's just silly.  Trump only brings up "rigged" elections when he feels he's losing. That is the epitome of being a whining cry baby.  And it's definitely not presidential.

The word "confirmed" was in caps.. that seems pretty convincing.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2016, 01:10 AM by Solid Snake.)

Liberals dont need to cheat to beat the mostly white Republican base. The demographics and the numbers are just outright not in your favor.

Quote:Liberals dont need to cheat to beat the mostly white Republican base. The demographics and the numbers are just outright not in your favor.

But what about all the racisms and privilege???
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:But what about all the racisms and privilege???

It shows up in police brutality, GOP nominations for president, and the "war on terror".

Quote:It shows up in police brutality, GOP nominations for president, and the "war on terror".

So we're back to that, hmmm? Bad ol' Whitey taking out his anger on all the poor minorities. Rolleyes

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:So we're back to that, hmmm? Bad ol' Whitey taking out his anger on all the poor minorities. Rolleyes
I mean when the message seems to be one "other" or another constantly being the reasons for whatever problem it's hard to think otherwise

Quote:HIDDEN CAM: NYC Democratic Election Commissioner, "They Bus People Around to Vote"

They go around polling site to polling site, busing people around re-casting their votes. From the horses mouth. Confirmed.

We live in a banana republic, folks.

Not confirmed.  Alleged.   It's a video of someone at a Christmas party, probably drunk, alleging that someone else buses people from polling station to polling station.   NOT "from the horse's mouth," as you put it.   Not only that, but there's so much editing, it's hard to get any context for the conversation.  Not only that, but the people who made the video have been proven in the past to edit their videos to have them say what they want them to say. 

Wow so Trump paid for this edited video!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thinkprogre...ent=safari

Quote:Wow so Trump paid for this edited video!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thinkprogre...ent=safari

Nice find.  It will be ignored.  But it just proves the obvious.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2016, 08:21 PM by boudreaumw.)

Quote:Nice find.  It will be ignored.  But it just proves the obvious.
Trump didn't pay for it. His foundation did. Because that's what charitable foundations are for. Buying hit pieces from convicted criminals and giant portraits of yourself. 

Quote:Trump didn't pay for it. His foundation did. Because that's what charitable foundations are for. Buying hit pieces from convicted criminals and giant portraits of yourself.

And trips to child prostitute island don't forget.

Quote:And trips to child prostitute island don't forget.
You mean tickets on child prostitute airlines. No clue if they even made it to the Island. 

Quote:Wow so Trump paid for this edited video!

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.google.com/amp/s/thinkprogress.org/amp/p/53015c2f44b6?client=safari'>https://www.google.com/amp/s/thinkprogress.org/amp/p/53015c2f44b6?client=safari</a>
Did Trump pay anyone in the video to openly admit anything or was that all on them.