Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Clinton speeches - WikiLinks

You scratch my back today, and I'll suck your (BAD WORD REMOVED) tomorrow...is that how it works?

Have you seen my baseball?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

more like the puppet masters told him he must do this, he does it, they give him powerful position in the future

Quote:You scratch my back today, and I'll suck your (BAD WORD REMOVED) tomorrow...is that how it works?

Vulgar! You better not run for President.

HRC selects Tim Kaine...one year before it was official.

I guess she was lying when she said she was considering anyone else.

Quote:HRC selects Tim Kaine...<a class="bbc_url" href='https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2986'>one year before it was official.</a>

I guess she was lying when she said she was<a class="bbc_url" href='http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-vp-pick-nears/story?id=40621321'> considering anyone else.</a>

Wasn't that before she even got the nomination?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Wasn't that before she even got the nomination?

It was before a single vote was even cast.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/the-next-deplorables-clinton-campaign-rips-backwards-catholic-beliefs-in-le'>The next ‘deplorables’? Clinton campaign rips ‘backwards’ Catholic beliefs in leaked e-mails</a>

She really does hate everyday Americans.

You do realize that none of these are from Hillary correct?

Quote:You do realize that none of these are from Hillary correct?

So she surrounds herself with people who hate everyday Americans? Do her surrogates not relay HER message?

Quote:So she surrounds herself with people who hate everyday Americans? Do her surrogates not relay HER message?

Hillary's Surrogates, for the most part suck.

Michelle and Barrack are money.  Joe Biden does good work.  The other ones are a bunch of hacks.  Why do you think Hillary hasn't put away such a terrible candidate like trump yet?

Quote:Hillary's Surrogates, for the most part suck.

Michelle and Barrack are money.  Joe Biden does good work.  The other ones are a bunch of hacks.  Why do you think Hillary hasn't put away such a terrible candidate like trump yet?

You forgot to mention that hack The_Anchorman.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:You forgot to mention that hack The_Anchorman.

He falls under the surrogates that suck.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2016, 10:12 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:So she surrounds herself with people who hate everyday Americans?

Are you guys going pee and moan for the next 4 years while she is President?

Also, when your team is Lewandowksi, Stone, Bannon, and Hannity not sure of throwing stones.

Quote:You forgot to mention that hack The_Anchorman.

Always with the personal attacks.

It's when I know I'm getting to you animals. :-)

You too, JW.

Quote:Are you guys going pee and moan for the next 4 years while she is President?

Also, when your team is Lewandowksi, Stone, Bannon, and Hannity not sure of throwing stones.

Talk about a basket of deplorables!! Hahaha!!!!

Quote:Always with the personal attacks.

It's when I know I'm getting to you animals. :-)

You too, JW.

It's how I feel about bad comedy movies too, unfunny and predictable.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:It's how I feel about bad comedy movies too, unfunny and predictable.

You cut me to the core, flsprts...

I try my hardest to be unique.

Are you not entertained????????

So no comments from the typical crowd on all the corruption, collusion, insults, and illegal behavior by Hillary Clinton and her campaign recently leaked (I give Indy2Jax credit for at least immediately dismissing them all as white noise). Has her status as the most illegitimate candidate in the history of the US been normalized to the point that it doesn't matter, or do news stories only matter to you people when they come from the MSM (which the Democrats/Hillary control)?

This forum is making me lose faith in my country and humanity in general.

Quote:So no comments from the typical crowd on all the corruption, collusion, insults, and illegal behavior by Hillary Clinton and her campaign recently leaked (I give Indy2Jax credit for at least immediately dismissing them all as white noise). Has her status as the most illegitimate candidate in the history of the US been normalized to the point that it doesn't matter, or do news stories only matter to you people when they come from the MSM (which the Democrats/Hillary control)?

Meh...

What exactly do you want? You remind me of Frank the tank. You want to go streaking, but you're on an island.

You continue to build a straw man with posters here. There is maybe one hard core Hillary supporter. The rest of us are voting against trump.

So these wiki leaks are nothing new to anyone that has followed politics for longer than just the Obama presidency.

Your outrage is built on a naivety that is not persuasive to any millennial older than 33.

Your just bringing up your points to the wrong audience...

Hey... Maybe Hillary was right? Maybe you do need to tailor your message to cater to your audience.