Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Could we beat the Browns?

Quote:You can go on and on about the GB game, but honestly, GB looked bad against the Vikings. They might suck this year!
[Image: rsz_erejxh6.jpg]

I saw this on twitter yeah really shows Rodgers has been struggling for some reason.

No Fun

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:This team is better than the Chargers game.

Don't tell that to the trolls.
Huh

Quote:This team is better than the Chargers game. 

I hope so.

No Fun

Quote:Don't tell that to the trolls.
Clearly.  :yes:

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

"Trolls"

Haha, you think fans that are upset with this hot garbage are "trolls" ?

Quote:"Trolls"

I didn't like what I saw at all. However, I won't whine like a 14 year old girl that had her phone taken away.
Huh

Lol 12 wins in 4 season and fans are upset about it so they are trolls lol. Keep sipping that teal koolaid with FBT.

Quote:"Trolls"

No.  Only those who are so willing to let their emotions erase any semblance of common sense from their process.

Nobody is happy with what happened in San Diego.  The difference is that some of you act like that one game is indicative of how the team will perform the rest of the year.  That's just idiotic. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Browns have won 19 games over 4 years, we have won 14. They also have played in a way harder division.

Quote:The myth that is the legend of Garrard is comical. In a game where Garrard pretty much stunk the joint up until that one drive, he was given a contract that paid him handsomely. Once he inked that deal, he disappeared completely and reverted to what he always was, a mediocre backup QB.

Garrard's worst year as starter was 08 when he lead us to 5-11. That is equal to Gussy's best career achievement.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Garrard's worst year as starter was 08 when he lead us to 5-11. That is equal to Gussy's best career achievement.
If that's what does it for you, who am I to spoil a fantasy?

The bottom line remains the same.  Your mediocre dreamboat was so distanced from the league that he retired.  Bradley will almost certainly lose his job here unless the team makes a dramatic turn, but he'll land somewhere as a coordinator, still in the league. 

Quote:If that's what does it for you, who am I to spoil a fantasy?

The bottom line remains the same. Your mediocre dreamboat was so distanced from the league that he retired. Bradley will almost certainly lose his job here unless the team makes a dramatic turn, but he'll land somewhere as a coordinator, still in the league.

That dramatic turnaround won't happen.

Garrard and Del Rio were winners at one point. You can bash Garrard all you want, but winning is all that matters. 

Dopey Gus and his team have never won anything significant.

Quote:If that's what does it for you, who am I to spoil a fantasy?

The bottom line remains the same. Your mediocre dreamboat was so distanced from the league that he retired. Bradley will almost certainly lose his job here unless the team makes a dramatic turn, but he'll land somewhere as a coordinator, still in the league.

Garrard was released due to injury. He was signed by 2 more teams but didn't make it because of injury. After a long career with some moderate success, his body broke down. Sure he was slightly above average on his best day, but he gave the game all he had.

Gus on the other hand has been a failure for his entire coaching career. Garrard made the playoffs and even won a plagoff game. The franchise hasn't been back since. Gus will never lead a team to the playoffs.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2016, 07:25 PM by Sosa.)

That 2007 team gave everything they had. Physical, mean, grit, always took a punch and gave one back. We were lacking talent on offense, but we had players that wanted to win and wouldn't get smacked around. They were tough, and that's what Del Rio did for us. Gus is so nice and friendly, his coaching style doesn't motivate players, and that's why they're all so soft. They get punched in the [BAD WORD REMOVED] mouth almost every game. Telvin and Jalen are the only two that I've seen lay some hits this season. 

Self motivated players like those two don't need a good coach, but it seems like the rest of our team needs some leadership and guidance. Gus had self motivated players in Seattle, and All Pro players at almost every position. That's why his defense looked spectacular, it wasn't him. Also, if anyone remembers, he had a soft zone against the Falcons in the 4th quarter of the play-offs. They went right down the field and kicked a field goal to win it. Once he took the job in Jacksonville, the Seahawks flourished and dominated the Super Bowl. Coincidence? Hell no.

Quote:Browns have won 19 games over 4 years, we have won 14. They also have played in a way harder division.

Meh. For two of those years we fielded a roster that would struggle against Fleming Island High School thanks to Jeans Myth.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Browns have won 19 games over 4 years, we have won 14. They also have played in a way harder division.

And of those 14 wins, at least 2 of them came against the Browns with Gus as HC.

I saw this scrolling across the bottom of the TV the other day, not sure if it was on ESPN or NFLN.

The Browns led the Ravens 20-0 Sunday for their biggest lead since 1961.

I didn't bother looking it up but if true WOW!!!!!!!!!

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:[Image: rsz_erejxh6.jpg]

I saw this on twitter yeah really shows Rodgers has been struggling for some reason.

Yeah, GB is overrated this year already. It's like college football, people are hyped and ranked so high for no reason and fail miserably soon after. GB doesn't look good at all.