Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is It Off Limits To Talk About AROB Getting Locked Up...

Quote:lol, because of his agenda he wont post them on Fowler this week though
I don't know what Fowler's grade was, but he wasn't special by any means...and I just posted the week 2 recap thread because I just saw it. If Fowler was great in it I would have posted it too. There is no, nor has ever been, any kind of agenda despite your incessant witch hunt. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

PFF is like Gus Bradley. Hot garbage being drug down the street by a crackhead in his 78 olds with only one hubcap on it.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Him and Hurns started off slow last year too, I hope they get going, Thomas has been good and Lee has been good outside of the pass thrown behind him

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:so far this season?

No TDs

9 catches?
He does struggle against man to man coverage against solid corners.  Vonte Davis shut him down last year as well.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Whatever the reason,, all I know is I took AROB fairly high in my fantasy draft because of the expectation.

These first 2 weeks have been a real buzzkill from him in fantasy.

I thought about benching him. But, as soon as I do, he'll blow up, lol.

Ravens secondary is not very good. AROB had good success against them last year. I'm hoping he lights it up this week!

If I were you I would play him every game bc we have to throw to stay in the game.

Quote:Him and Hurns started off slow last year too, I hope they get going, Thomas has been good and Lee has been good outside of the pass thrown behind him

And the pass that went right between his hands in week 1.

the biggest problem is that we've stopped passing the ball down the field.

we need to increase our tempo, and throw the ball up in the air so that Allen Robinson can jump up and make a play on it.  

our offense just looks like pure trash.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:the biggest problem is that we've stopped passing the ball down the field.

we need to increase our tempo, and throw the ball up in the air so that Allen Robinson can jump up and make a play on it.

our offense just looks like pure trash.

Teams caught on to our explosive gimmick. Just toss it up to Robinson on 3rd down.

Teams are rolling double teams.

Quote:And the pass that went right between his hands in week 1.
That was one of the passes that was behind him

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

What's wrong with you?  Don't you know it's important to establish the run, even though we never manage to.  And it's critically important to get Marquis Lee involved, even though that has led to 2 INTs and early TDs for the opposition.  Don't forget about the TEs, gotta get them a few touches.  But most importantly, we HAVE to establish the bubble screen.  It's our go-to play whenever we need a punt.

Quote:PFF is like Gus Bradley. Hot garbage being drug down the street by a crackhead in his 78 olds with only one hubcap on it.

You been followin me or sumfin?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I noticed that even when the chargers ran single high safety, they were cheating over to arob. Seems like they are pressing him with help over the top. Hes got improve his route running. Blake has been terrible tho so its hard to reallly judge

Quote:That was one of the passes that was behind him

I ain't talking about the slant. I'm talking about a quick throw right down the line that simply went right between his hands.

2 games doesn't erase 2 quality seasons.

The jury is still out.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Atleast the coaching staff has enough sense not to throw bubble screens to A-Rob.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Teams caught on to our explosive gimmick. Just toss it up to Robinson on 3rd down.

Teams are rolling double teams.
If someone is getting double-teamed, it means that another person is in single coverage… FIND THAT GUY.

I blame play calling in SD and illegal coverage in the GB game.  The guy needs early looks in games, early back shoulder fades along the sideline.  Crossing routes after drags.  Throw a bubble screen to Hurns with Arob blocking, a quarter later show the same formation/play except Arob doesn't block he gets vertical.  To me this is on the coaching staff.  Ideally if I'm play caller Arob gets 10 targets, Hurns 7, Thomas 7,  Lee/greene 5, remaining 5 to rbs and backups wr/tes.  35/25 split throughout game for passes vs runs.  Half of each players targets should be designed plays for that specific player and the other half progressions.

Just because Bortles has shown better command of the offense this offseason does not mean the coordinators should stop holding his hands.  We are not a screen team we are a vertical attacking passing offense.

I really think not having Ivory has hurt us greatly in terms of game planning.  We are only using about half our playbook without him on the field.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:You been followin me or sumfin?
Hahaha. I can't say. Don't wanna blow my cover! Smile
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

He doesn't get much separation to be honest.

I don't understand the run first mentality here when you have Julius Thomas, Allen Hurns, and Allen Robinson as your starters in skill positions. We actually have serious talent outside, and we are force feeding the ball to a 2nd year running back that so far hasn't proven he can make plays in space. It truly is perplexing why we aren't throwing downfield more often, especially with one of our RBs out. Instead we are emphasizing on screen play, behind the LoS several times a game and killing our own drives. I just don't get it.