Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The players done had it?

If Poz is a liability in pass coverage on 3rd down, guess what?  Teams are allowed to pass on 1st and 2nd down too. 

Time to start Jack at MLB.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The part in one of Ryan O's tweets about an unnamed player saying Poz shouldn't have been covering their WR1 was telling.

I think the player know the scheme is crap. It's only a matter of time before the bald headed dope loses the locker room completely. And I'll be glad when it happens. This low rent Heisenberg lookalike has no place on an NFL sideline with his pseudo motivational garbage.
He's the MLB. He's the leader of this defense. His knowledge of the playbook is supposedly the reason why he's starting over a younger, faster Myles Jack.

If the defense called put him in a position to be matched up against a speedy receiver, then he needs to change the play. 

Rivers flat out schooled this defense. I put that on Wash and on Poz both. Wash calls the play, but Poz as the "quarterback" of this defense should put us in place to stop the offense if they change something. Several times yesterday, I recall Poz backing up our defense to defend the pass only for Rivers to actually run the draw on us and get a first down. Or vice versa. Then getting himself matched up with receivers on shallows. 

By the way, Philip Rivers is 5-0 against the Jaguars since 2012, even before Gus. Guess who the MLB is for this team all five games? 

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2016, 08:40 AM by David4499.)

Olsens new pool looks like Minnesota's new Stadium.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:I'm sure that's how you saw it but most of us are near 100% sure Gus has lost this team. Just because Odrick was listening to him doesn't mean anything other than he was being a professional.

Who knows why Poz is still in almost 90% of the game? He is being misused in his position as are many of the players.

This team is being mishandled on every level and they know it and are tired of it. So are the fans. Time for Gus to go.
"most of us are sure Gus has lost the team"? Is this the same 'most of us" that thought we were play-off contenders this season? This noise is just gutter talk from the lowest level of the fan base and not really worthy of trying to reason with. So go ahead with your mindless babble and spewing from the mouth. If we reach 8-8 Gus Bradley will be staying so get over it. If we don't reach 8-8 then you will be able to rejoice and celebrate that we will 'probably' be looking at a new HC next season... and starting over from scratch once again.

We'll see.

Quote:"most of us are sure Gus has lost the team"? Is this the same 'most of us" that thought we were play-off contenders this season? This noise is just gutter talk from the lowest level of the fan base and not really worthy of trying to reason with. So go ahead with your mindless babble and spewing from the mouth. If we reach 8-8 Gus Bradley will be staying so get over it. If we don't reach 8-8 then you will be able to rejoice and celebrate that we will 'probably' be looking at a new HC next season... and starting over from scratch once again.

We'll see.
This situation is a massive snowball event playing out live… When a player outwardly questions the coaches decision to have Poz cover Benjamin afterwards - let alone interrupt another players interview to say so, you can bet your butt that the chatter is ramping up in the locker room. 

This is just one example that has presented itself. And who the hell are you kidding? I'm all for optimism and looking at the glass being half-full, but to think that Gus leading this team to an 8-8 record is COMPLETELY asinine.

Quote:This situation is a massive snowball event playing out live… When a player outwardly questions the coaches decision to have Poz cover Benjamin afterwards - let alone interrupt another players interview to say so, you can bet your butt that the chatter is ramping up in the locker room. 

This is just one example that has presented itself. And who the hell are you kidding? I'm all for optimism and looking at the glass being half-full, but to think that Gus leading this team to an 8-8 record is COMPLETELY asinine.

Is it really? Yesterday was frustrating obviously. But most, when they looked at the schedule likely had us going 0-2 to start (or at least viewed it as a real possibility). I think the general consensus was us going 2-2 come bye week is a good start.

Why don't the players on offense and defense call their own plays if they are fed up with the coaches. Like in the movies.

Quote:Olson had a new pool put in at his place....

[Image: Nebula3.jpg]
Of course he would have screened-in pool.

Quote:Locker room slipping away
Yep. You can only 'believe in victory' for so long before there's no victories and thus no belief. 

Quote:Why don't the players on offense and defense call their own plays if they are fed up with the coaches. Like in the movies.

They would be benched next play, then cut.

Quote:"most of us are sure Gus has lost the team"? Is this the same 'most of us" that thought we were play-off contenders this season? This noise is just gutter talk from the lowest level of the fan base and not really worthy of trying to reason with. So go ahead with your mindless babble and spewing from the mouth. If we reach 8-8 Gus Bradley will be staying so get over it. If we don't reach 8-8 then you will be able to rejoice and celebrate that we will 'probably' be looking at a new HC next season... and starting over from scratch once again.

We'll see.

I would like you to show me where I said we were playoff contenders or that I thought Gus was the second coming and we'll have a real conversation. As for the insults, keep them to yourself. They make you look foolish.

Quote:Of course he would have screened-in pool.

:woot:

knowing a team has lost their top WR how can you not put your top corner on their top wr all day long.  Hey Ramsey you just follow around Benjamin all day.  Don't worry about the rest of the defense just know on any given play you will be on Benjamin.  Also Jalen if you could smack some sense into Gratz for the rest of us that would be great.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:Is it really? Yesterday was frustrating obviously. But most, when they looked at the schedule likely had us going 0-2 to start (or at least viewed it as a real possibility). I think the general consensus was us going 2-2 come bye week is a good start.

I had us going 0-2, 2-2 at the BYE, and 6-10 overall. That was predicated on Gus Bradley as head coach. The roster is a lot better than 6-10. Had (say) Del Rio or Coughlin taken over in January we'd be 2-0 or at least 1-1. Anyway, I'd have predicted a much better result than 6-10 if the Jags had a different head coach with a proven track record.

What I didn't expect was a total blowout against the Chargers. It seems Gus is even worse than I thought (or at least Gus' fair-haired buddy Wash is no upgrade at DC).

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:I'll bet when Olson jumps in, the pool becomes 90% hair gel. What a grease ball.

Makes me wonder what you are. Curt Hennig?
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:Makes me wonder what you are. Curt Hennig?

Dang you caught me!
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

If I'm Shad Khan, I'm asking the players directly if Gus Bradley is losing the locker room.

Quote:Dang you caught me!

I knew it.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:Let me preface this by saying in all the time I've watched this team play they all have seemed to support Gus without the shadow of a doubt. They have always had his back and believed in him and that this team turn-around was arriving. Today was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Gus has always preached poise to his players and today they threw it out the window. They got in their car. Drove over it and put the car in reverse and drove over it again. If you remember in a past sound-bite you could hear Gus telling Blake that he didn't mind the interceptions but he minded his attitude and mannerisms and how the team viewed everything.

Today Bortles was screaming at the o-line, multiple times ripping off his helmet in a fit of rage and lost all composure. The wheels were literally coming off the Gus bus. Odrick was rampaging and uncontrollable.The players looked completely lost and over it.

It was like they all came to the realization at once today that the man they thought was fixing this team wasn't the answer. It was almost sad.

Malik said on TimTim there is no problem at all in the locker room right now.

There are a lot of games left, so that could change... but that's where it stands right now in the locker room.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."