Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: is wolfies hype videos why jags lose?
yes
no
corn
Khan is reason,no football knowage.
[Show Results]

no videos for a couple games

week # 2  no hype video.   I will be very shocked if jags win in kanas city.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-08-2022, 09:42 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: week # 2  no hype video.   I will be very shocked if jags win in kanas city.

be sure to eat your corn

(11-07-2022, 03:50 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I heard when the Seahawks got rid of Russell Wilson, they just instructed their fans to eat more salmon so it appears to be working for them too.

(11-07-2022, 03:49 PM)scottyg Wrote: Jaguars Woman?  Is that you?

OH MY ... what ever happened to JW?????

JDub got the Troll Hammer.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-08-2022, 09:42 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: week # 2  no hype video.   I will be very shocked if jags win in kanas city.

Can we get a picture of the salmon on Sunday though?

we might watch game here at home on tv sunday,but if we go to sports bar ill try to get a picture of the salmon.

If we lose to KC today, I'm going to have to point to Wolf's lack of a hype video but we'll see.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

You can give a reaction video instead of a hype video.

(11-13-2022, 01:55 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: If we lose to KC today, I'm going to have to point to Wolf's lack of a hype video but we'll see.

no need to do that,im trying to prove a point.  a few people have been saying my hype videos are why jags are loseing.  after the ravans game it will prove jags aare far away from being a good team.  

they only won Raiders game cause it was handed to them.

And keep that camera above your belt line please..

Nobody wanna see yo hang down..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Clearly no salmon and corn hence why we lost

after the ravans beat the jags it will prove my videos are not are curse. that will make jags 1-2  without videos. with the videos they were 2-6.

(11-13-2022, 01:55 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: If we lose to KC today, I'm going to have to point to Wolf's lack of a hype video but we'll see.

the bar musta been outta salmon

no we stayed home,and watched game. it was on tv here.

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2022, 01:24 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

I had a feeling jags were going to beat ravans this week,thats why i changed my pick to jags in afc south pick em to jags.   I told dad if we stopped to watch on tv jags would probbley lose,but if we kept traveling home,and listened to it on radio jags would win. 

we didn't stop to watch game.   oh yyea  3 games of no videos now. Jags are 2-1   Beat vegas ,lost to chiefs ,beat Ravans.      that 3 games of no videos

More salmon corn

(11-28-2022, 02:45 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: More salmon corn

awful messy when you're driving

4 games now of no hype videos, and jags still don't have a winning record.   2-2 without the videos? is that enough to covince you my hype videos are not a curse? those who said they were?

(12-04-2022, 07:10 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: 4 games now of no hype videos, and jags still don't have a winning record.   2-2 without the videos? is that enough to covince you my hype videos are not a curse? those who said they were?

who said they were?
You're the one who thinks coincidence are causation. Eating salmon, wearing a shirt, posting a video have zero impact on the outcome, plain and simple.

Do what you like. But don't think it's shifting any fates when you do it. Just enjoy what you do.

(12-05-2022, 09:39 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(12-04-2022, 07:10 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: 4 games now of no hype videos, and jags still don't have a winning record.   2-2 without the videos? is that enough to covince you my hype videos are not a curse? those who said they were?

who said they were?
You're the one who thinks coincidence are causation. Eating salmon, wearing a shirt, posting a video have zero impact on the outcome, plain and simple.

Do what you like. But don't think it's shifting any fates when you do it. Just enjoy what you do.

I don't think my videos have anything to do with it,there a person here though everytime i post one says curse video.  I was trying to prove a point to them.  if i get some alone time somewear ill ake one for tittians game.

a video is comeing but something different soon.